Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul's got 2 sold out gigs in Norwich soon. Wonder if gobshite will invite him for Sunday lunch like he tries with everyone who's hole he's trying to crawl up....
---
Ewww his lips look like a minge on that photo :ROFLMAO:
Only minge that's ever gonna be on gaybois face ....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is our fakey doing panto again this year? Last year that was one of my highlight. Was funny watching him do something he hated as he felt it was beneath him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is our fakey doing panto again this year? Last year that was one of my highlight. Was funny watching him do something he hated as he felt it was beneath him 😂
No. He needs the five week break from the FM to get over ‘working’ for about 3 months of this year (being generous I know 😉) I’d imagine she’s busy trying to grift a holiday at the moment for when he’s off 🙄 Otherwise if he’s bored, maybe the Masked Singer is on at Butlins in the Xmas holidays 🦖😂

• Haha
No. He needs the five week break from the FM to get over ‘working’ for about 3 months of this year (being generous I know 😉) I’d imagine she’s busy trying to grift a holiday at the moment for when he’s off 🙄 Otherwise if he’s bored, maybe the Masked Singer is on at Butlins in the Xmas holidays 🦖😂
5 weeks break from working a few hours a day. Oh fakey you hard working man how do you cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he went to his mum’s yesterday morning and is just getting back from there now he stayed because he was feeling rough poor lamb from what exactly? She had a lie in at the hotel and i assume collected the boys and drove home alone yesterday wow what a great marriage!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So he went to his mum’s yesterday morning and is just getting back from there now he stayed because he was feeling rough poor lamb from what exactly? She had a lie in at the hotel and i assume collected the boys and drove home alone yesterday wow what a great marriage!
That is not a marriage!

Reactions: 23
Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man, choose to spend so much time away from them. Too poorly to travel yesterday. Aah diddums 🙄 I’m calling more sick days for him in the next couple of weeks. He’ll say he’s exhausted, run down blah blah blah and needs to recharge. @stargirl23 you mentioned about him thinking panto is beneath him, I think he also believes this tour is as well. Especially now, he’s a pro MMA fighter 😂 See he’s also talking about Misfits boxing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is the twit limping into her shed🙄Imagine staying at your mums and letting your wife drive home with two kids🙄What a bleeping wanker and flaps with the fake hi it’s daddy🙄Only pretending to like him for the cash he’s pinched from charity😡

Reactions: 24
Never known such a self proclaimed ‘family’ man, choose to spend so much time away from them. Too poorly to travel yesterday. Aah diddums 🙄 I’m calling more sick days for him in the next couple of weeks. He’ll say he’s exhausted, run down blah blah blah and needs to recharge. @stargirl23 you mentioned about him thinking panto is beneath him, I think he also believes this tour is as well. Especially now, he’s a pro MMA fighter 😂 See he’s also talking about Misfits boxing 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’ll be begging Netflix next for a documentary like fury 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't he pull sickies last week for the weigh in?????
---
Don’t give him any ideas on here 😂😂😂
bleeping hell, imagine how boring that would be.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still can't believe he picked him up like that, who even does something like that when being interviewed? You honestly wouldn't think he is a 35 year old father, he gets on like a child.
---

He almost looks as if he shoves at him too whatever was said, then walks away with that face he pulls when he's pissed off. The same one he pulled when flappy was coming back from the hair dressers and he was late for the gym and the 'gotta get your money worth mate' video.
Yeah, that’s the real Jake isn’t it! He is such a prick!

Why is the twit limping into her shed🙄Imagine staying at your mums and letting your wife drive home with two kids🙄What a bleeping wanker and flaps with the fake hi it’s daddy🙄Only pretending to like him for the cash he’s pinched from charity😡
That'll be blown by Xmas with these two.
Holiday (adults only), shite clothes (him), tacky designer handbag (her), bots,(both of them)

• Heart
Didn't he pull sickies last week for the weigh in?????
---

bleeping hell, imagine how boring that would be.....
It was on the web page saying he was not there Friday or Saturday.But he did not attend Thursday either.Lets see if limping prick going tomorrow🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the hell does she think she is🙄Training four hours a day🙄Only able to do this as had nothing else to do unlike Paul👍

• Sick
  • Haha
Paul gave him a lovely kick to the leg that’s probably why he’s limping! Prick couldn’t handle Paul getting the better of him at the very start, he was holding onto the cage when Paul got at him first (referee told him off for that) he then digged Paul with a low blow (again the referee told him off) and then he lost it and attacked him like a bully in the school yard! He’s unprofessional nobody wants that, he won’t get anymore MMA time after that display! He has no respect for the Sport or fighters (he pretends he does but he couldn’t give a tit) he basically wasted all the people who trained with him and coached him over the last year! Im sure whoever did give him their time is pissed off as he didn’t show any skills they had though him and they gave him their time and look what he had to show for it? Nothing! I hear that clown Joey Essex wants to fight KSI now 🤦🏼‍♀️ My god what the duck has the boxing world come to!! it’s needs a major clean up! But before that id love to see Fakey & Pete Wicks in the ring or octagon 😂😂 He would 💯 not accept that challenge😂 He’s an absolute prick and he showed everyone just that on Saturday night!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have just watched her story again from around 11am and he hasn’t just got back from his mum’s he has just got back from the bloody pub! Listen to him say I was just sorting some stuff out he is sozzled and I assume now in charge of spud while she goes for her skin treatment really can’t stand the fact that no tv or newspapers are picking up his big win accept it Sicknote you are nothing a nobody and jobless once TFM is done so are you

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have just watched her story again from around 11am and he hasn’t just got back from his mum’s he has just got back from the bloody pub! Listen to him say I was just sorting some stuff out he is sozzled and I assume now in charge of spud while she goes for her skin treatment really can’t stand the fact that no tv or newspapers are picking up his big win accept it Sicknote you are nothing a nobody and jobless once TFM is done so are you
He’s driving too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.