Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔It's been lovely not reading all his shite, and fakeys and mothers too x thanks all for the updates on here 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Already back with another tit quote🙄Bet they fell out as flaps wanted to get photographed like she’s Paris and the twit ran to his hotel room.All the booing he got would have crushed his massive ego👍Was horrid to watch him hit Paul like he did no sportsmanship whatsoever he’s a bleeping bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Full fight Fakeys. This highlights what a bleeping prick he is.

Arrogant piece of tit. 🤬

Thanks for posting, I have re-watched it and noticed that he gets really angry after webby lifts him up to celebrate after he won. I wonder if Webby told him to be respectful or something, as Jake’s face after was a picture, looks pissed off!

Reactions: 19
I reckon Polly must be working furiously behind the scenes to get him some press coverage/interviews from Saturday. No tabloid has picked up the story (as yet) and definitely no pap pictures to be seen anywhere. The Manchester paps will take photos of any wannabe/bottom feeder from the reality world, so it shows how irrelevant they both are. When your own management can’t be bothered to go or even post about it, I think that says it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
We have all seen his true self when the fake arse nice guy slips away.He’s won the fight but came out the loser in everyone’s eyes.Enjoy your money and flaps as desperate with her new bought 1.000 bots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just noticed somebody has written asking why Fakey was getting booed. He’s actually replied to them and said because he’d only got 10 people there, whereas Paul had about 2,000. Is he really that delusional that he genuinely believes that? Nothing to do with the fact people can’t stand him and think he’s a bleeping head 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The quote this morning.........what a clown.......it was an unfair fight.......rigged......now he thinks he's a warrior.........deluded narcissist......you were booed prickenden.......NO ONE LIKES YOU.......get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Now flaps up Paul’s wife’s arse🤣Get a grip woman you will never have the lifestyle they have.He got booed as no one likes him and lol@ his lack of supporters.Flap get in your shed and start begging as Paul’s wife doesn’t need a weird arse girl stalker🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just noticed somebody has written asking why Fakey was getting booed. He’s actually replied to them and said because he’d only got 10 people there, whereas Paul had about 2,000. Is he really that delusional that he genuinely believes that? Nothing to do with the fact people can’t stand him and think he’s a bleeping head 🤦🏻‍♀️
So why did he only have 10 people there? Errrrr because no one else wanted to be there. He's got no real fans and and half his direct family couldn't be arsed to show up. Speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FAKEY - PSA
This is from the same interviewers tiktok account, both videos up the same amount of time, with jakes being put up first.. but continue to delude yourself that you only got booed because you only had a handful of people there 🤣 and your trainers don't count fakey no mates, you had 4 people there supporting. Your wife, brother, cousin and your publicist who lets be honest was prob only there to see if she would get her cut of the winnings 🤣 all them different jobs he brags about doing but where were all the people he's met along the way last night?

Ps Lori Smith is a babe 😍😍

Attachments

• Heart
FAKEY - PSA
This is from the same interviewers tiktok account, both videos up the same amount of time, with jakes being put up first.. but continue to delude yourself that you only got booed because you only had a handful of people there 🤣 and your trainers don't count fakey no mates, you had 4 people there supporting. Your wife, brother, cousin and your publicist who lets be honest was prob only there to see if she would get her cut of the winnings 🤣 all them different jobs he brags about doing but where were all the people he's met along the way last night?

Ps Lori Smith is a babe 😍😍
Copies of these ⬇ also look at the difference between the likes, amount of comments and views on the separate posts, but as you say, he can keep on deluding himself. Why change the habit of a lifetime 😉

Attachments

• 102.7 KB
  • 54.2 KB
  • 70.4 KB
    • Sick
    Reactions: 18
    🐔All the ANXIETY crap, gummies, can't sleep, bleeping liar....No way could he do all the things he does with ANXIETY...No way it disappeared over night so he could fight Paul, wish mine would switch off like that, all the people watching him at the fight(4 that liked him) no way, it would never happen 😒......WANKER ...make up to look thinner faced the list goes on....BOO HOOOOOOO.💛.

• Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Did anyone watch Celebrity SAS last night? Shame Fakey didn’t get far enough for the interrogation, would’ve loved to see him called a bleep like Matt Hancock 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 24
    Copies of these ⬇ also look at the difference between the likes, amount of comments and views on the separate posts, but as you say, he can keep on deluding himself. Why change the habit of a lifetime 😉
    🐔Give him a belt .....A belt round the earhole :giggle:

• Haha
    Thanks for posting, I have re-watched it and noticed that he gets really angry after webby lifts him up to celebrate after he won. I wonder if Webby told him to be respectful or something, as Jake’s face after was a picture, looks pissed off!
    Oo I just rewatched and yeah he looks cheesed off with whatever is said to him. He’s like a spoilt kid. I laughed at the bit when Flaps gets in the ring to snog him.

• Haha
    • Heart
    I still can't believe he picked him up like that, who even does something like that when being interviewed? You honestly wouldn't think he is a 35 year old father, he gets on like a child.
    ---
    He almost looks as if he shoves at him too whatever was said, then walks away with that face he pulls when he's pissed off. The same one he pulled when flappy was coming back from the hair dressers and he was late for the gym and the 'gotta get your money worth mate' video.

Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Haha
    See he’s deleted the post he pinched of Paul’s page.His knocking a poor bloke out not getting the admiration he craves.Go away you sad twit the only winner is Paul👍

• Haha
    I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂
    OMG. That's so bleeping cringe. And pathetic. Shows how fragile his ego is. Must have stung hearing the entire crowd booing him....
    ---
    He might have a few bob in his pocket (not for long), but he's still as popular as a dose of herpes.
    Let's see how much work, if any, he gets from it.
    Acting like a petulant 14 year old in the ring won't get you far, cunty, and as for only 10 people supporting him???
    With a million fans on Instagram????
    It's like being a millionaire on Monopoly. Pointless.

Last edited:
    • Heart
    Reactions: 26
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.