Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minus Chris flappy and Zelda I’ve not seen 1 person congratulate fakey or share anything to do with last night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s a pig of a man and has been training twice sometimes more a day as has had duck all else to do all year.Paul was always the underdog but has more class in her little finger than the freak this is Jake the fake.He really went in on Paul and like others have said could have really hurt him.Enjoy your money as it won’t last long and after the full Monty wtf has he got left to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Minus Chris flappy and Zelda I’ve not seen 1 person congratulate fakey or share anything to do with last night 😂
It’s hilarious really 😂😂 nobody cares bet Paul is wondering why he’s still going on about it . The fight was a friendly match for two men who never done MMA but jakes going on like he’s just took Tyson fury out and won a heavyweight belt 😂😂🥴🤡
---
Sophie must have got excited 🤢🤢🤢 nips out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Are there any Fakeys left who aren't blocked on Insta?
I'm curious as to what kind of engagement he's getting on his posts about the tit show fight?

Paul made one grid post six hours ago and has garnered 42.7k likes and 415 comments so far.

Just wondered what's happening over on Chicken Dipper Head's page?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
H
Are there any Fakeys left who aren't blocked on Insta?
I'm curious as to what kind of engagement he's getting on his posts about the tit show fight?

Paul made one grid post six hours ago and has garnered 42.7k likes and 415 comments so far.

Just wondered what's happening over on Chicken Dipper Head's page?
His last post has 11,000 likes and 97 comments

• Haha
  • Heart
So Jake got (bot) around 1,000 followers this weekend, Paul got around 12,000 🤭.. Jakes has gone down already with folk seeing what a knob he is ...twit
He’s got nearly 1,117,000 now. Definitely got the credit card out this weekend 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine going through 10 months of training, winning your mma fight, posting said pictures of your victory and then seeing that sam Thompson still gets thousands of more more likes on his gram because he dressed up as Disneys Nemo 🤣🤣 absolutely tragic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Doesn't matter what this bleep does, he always goes overboard .
That's why he never gets anywhere in life....
Enjoy your winnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Full fight Fakeys. This highlights what a bleeping prick he is.

Arrogant piece of tit. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s hilarious really 😂😂 nobody cares bet Paul is wondering why he’s still going on about it . The fight was a friendly match for two men who never done MMA but jakes going on like he’s just took Tyson fury out and won a heavyweight belt 😂😂🥴🤡
---
Sophie must have got excited 🤢🤢🤢 nips out
Flappys jaw is swinging more than Marcus Mitchell during an mmmm

• Haha
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I see he’s changed his Insta Bio 🙄 Highlighted what he’s added but also noticed he’s removed Grief ambassador (99.99% sure that was on there). Does this mean he’s realised MMA is more lucrative than him dining out on the deaths of his relatives all the time? Also why does he not mention on there that he’s touring with the Full Monty with a link for tickets? He’s so desperate to bin that off. Let’s see what hideous purchases he gets this week with his winnings and how many more ‘followers’ he buys 😂
Ccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt
Is Russel kanes voice 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Full fight Fakeys. This highlights what a bleeping prick he is.

Arrogant piece of tit. 🤬

He kept grabbing the mike it was embarrassing. He always laughs at his own jokes too when nobody else does. Nasty piece of work. Paul seems nice and genuine but at least they made a big thing about how much difference his donation would make.

• Heart
What a wanker pro mma duck me he didn’t fight a pro and he isn’t a pro !!! He’s pathetic nobody takes him seriously because he’s deluded pro now because he beat a 40 odd year old ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.