Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest assured fellow prickenden haters he's probably got the shits this morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who writes this utter bollocks.Enjoy your money and do us all a favour and duck off now.Loser in life and the boos show that people see threw the fake arse act of yours.He didn’t even try to put a display on for the paying public🙄Just wanted to kick the tit out of Paul🙄
IMG_8872.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's got indigestion.........shame couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

• Haha
  • Sick
'Get in your golf' 🤣🤣🤣
Tiktok is the same, everyone assuming because Paul has donated his fee to charity, jake also has. Not that he will come out and admit that he isnt. Born liar through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who writes this utter bollocks.Enjoy your money and do us all a favour and duck off now.Loser in life and the boos show that people see threw the fake arse act of yours.He didn’t even try to put a display on for the paying public🙄Just wanted to kick the tit out of Paul🙄View attachment 2552308
This person is always writing this sort of crap on loads of different z listers posts. He’s definitely not the only chosen one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny old set up those 2.....he's up on a Sunday before 8 going to collect his car and go to his mums. He's left flappy in bed at the hotel. Wouldn't you be making the most of being in a hotel childfree?! He's hardly seen her for the last 10 months!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Funny old set up those 2.....he's up on a Sunday before 8 going to collect his car and go to his mums. He's left flappy in bed at the hotel. Wouldn't you be making the most of being in a hotel childfree?! He's hardly seen her for the last 10 months!
Hotel sex is the best sex 👏

Next thread title should just be boooooooooooo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So his brother was there and maybe Matt.Rather than treat them to a slap up meal he went back to the hotel and ordered food🤣Parrot sat like billy no mate stalker.Bet Zelda got no sleep looking after Leo and is going to be rinse and repeat all week🙄🙄

• Haha
🐔Perhaps she would rather stay in bed than go to her Mother- in- Laws 😆...

• Haha
How's he going to avoid his fam now he has no excuse to overtrain?
Go home and spend time with your family without posting it on the gram panty boy. You heard the boos. They must have been brutal in the arena that Paul had to address them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cause she's prob tired of listening to his shite about last night, I can only imagine how erratic he was dissecting it over and over again about how he won so probably off to mummy's so she can enable him as per usual.

Imagine though supporting your partner for over 10 months and doing 99% of the parenting and keeping your household afloat while your husband prances about the mma mats multiple times a day, day in day out. And on his first morning off he can't even take you for breakfast but instead runs off to see his mummy. Embarrassing Sophie. All that talk last night about how appreciates what she's done, but as usual with jake actions will forever speak louder than the shite he spouts.

Also who called the private lessons? We all seen how he made this his whole personality at the expense of his wife and children, of course he was training on the sly with his brother, jake was never going to loose this fight, you seen his face shift after Paul got the better of him at first. I actually watched it back and Jake knocks Paul making him loose his footing and he hits him another 2 times when there was clearly no need to other than the fact he is a nasty piece of work. Hope Paul uses him for material in his new tour.

But then octagon have shared a video on tiktok and see the angle of the video... its questionable. I've watched it a few times and I just can't see how what happened, happened and paul seems to thrown himself down rather than be knocked of his feet like i genuinely first thought. Who was it said months ago that they where sorry to disappoint us but the fight was rigged?

Attachments

• Wow
Exactly. That says it all! 💯
---
What a shitshow last night. An absolute farce.

399174463_853913156197507_7105279797227816926_n.jpg
398769014_1516642022487363_1789356973848193238_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The boos in that video 🤣
Hes also wearing last nights outfit again, bet he didn't even get washed to the minger.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Well, what a waste of time that was. I've seen better fights outside pubs.

ONE MINUTE AND SIXTEEN SECONDS! WTF.

I'm still cringing about Jake "Too Quick" Quickenden but so glad about the level of booing.

What a complete fix that was. Seeing Flapz in the ring was so cringe. He wasn't even looking at her.

Paul is the winner because of his fight purse donation. This bleep is going to be too much.

I'm getting another drink.
1 min 16 seconds, that wasn't a 'show' that he promised, Jakes no showman. He went in the ring and pummelled Paul. Clearly greedy and money hungry for the win. He didnt want to risk holding back for the sportsmanship and went into it like a drunken brawl.

The thing is now that he's shown this side to himself hopefully he can kiss goodbye all the soft 'family' collabs of pampas etc.

He also needs to keep his head down when out and about, I imagine thugs on the street would love to call out a 'MMA superstar' - how do you feel about defending yourself when in public eh Jake?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.