Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrictlyNoFakey

Shown himself up for the cunt that he is. Paul giving his purse to charity and Cunto pasted him. What an absolute classless cock. Flaps throwing herself at him, when you know full well they’ve probably not been near each other since Maris was conceived. Lori took a back seat on the stage and let Paul have his moment. They’re poles apart in life and it shows. I’m glad Cunto got booed, he’ll be dying inside with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lurker111

Chatty Member
The tide turned very quick against paul in this thread anyways 🤣
I think Paul is hilarious and I'm not normally a fan of comedians... but would I sit front row during a comedy show knowing what's most like going to happen, not a fucking chance. People know exactly what they're signing up for when they sit in them seats.

Also serious question - have we ever seen them wardobe doors closed all the way? Theres no way its a coincidence that they are open like that in every photo 🤣

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I hope this cunt gets cancelled he is the most vilest egotistical prick I have ever come across. He makes me feel sick to my stomach his repulsive face his shit attitude and the fact he thinks he’s now some kind of fighter. I tell you what fakey, why don’t you head over to Newark, that’s not far from Zeldas and come meet some proper fighters. You fucking ponce

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He's got anger issues. Look at the way he behaves when anyone has the audacity to say no to him. Or disagrees. Or challenge him. Or if he fails at something.
Look at this fight, after the booing, Paul coming at him, and the ref screaming at him.
He lost it. He fucking lost it. Amazing he never did a serious injury to Paul. Look at ninja warrior. He behaved like a fucking spoilt 3 year old cos he fell off the frame.
I wouldn't let him anyway near kids, and if flappy wants to take her chances with him for a fucking easy life, so be it.
If he does follow the MMA route, I hope someone gives him a fucking pasting

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Hey gang! I don't post here but it's intermission at the Paul Smith gig and he mentioned his fight with Jake at the weekend and how Paul donated his fee to charity but Jake kept the full 40k payment. Thought that was interesting. What a stand up guy! 🙄
40K and nothing to charity. Shows a) what a cunt he is and b) how skint they are 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Jake was never going to let Paul win. Paul had the better of jake in the first few seconds and jake was that livid he clearly tried to cheat to some extent for the ref to pull him on it. His whole deneemer when the ref pulled him abput it too was like s stroppy teenager. After that he just sent his fists flying so as not to be shown up again let's be honest...

How embarrassing to go to all that effort, win and still be unliked to the point where your booed that much your opponant who has just lost to you has to ask them to stop 🤣🤣

Not a tattler in sight but jake was still being booed, love it 🤣🤣🤣.

I'm holding out on the hopes that flappy tries to give it the big I am tonight and Lori knocks her out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Is he seriously still goig on about beating a 41 year old up, give over Jake ya fucking moron. No one cares. Enjoy ya bit money and fuck off and enjoy ya bit extra work in the full monty ya shergar looking cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
We should start a rave thread for Lori, give her the opposite of what she's anticipating. She's probably goading us so she has material for her new stand up career. That'd shut her up :ROFLMAO:

I like it when high profile accounts like Scouse Ma mention Tattle. People probably come over expecting us to be a bunch of cunts, look at the wiki and see stuff like Fake putting a plastic bag over Leo's head and go....oh, ok, maybe they have a point.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So Zelda has just landed him in it.....she said he went home Sunday! Flappy told us he came home yesterday morning didn't she?!
She’s totally contradicted herself in her stories. She says they both went home Sunday and then later she says Jake stopped an extra night cos he was too ill to drive 🙄 Almost like she’s realised she’s dropped him in it and tried to backtrack. We all know she happily lies for him when he asks. Thing is why didn’t she just delete the story about them going home on Sunday. Fakey isn’t going to be happy with her 🤭 As for her and Fakey feeling sorry for Paul Smith, who the fuck do they think they are. You can totally see where he gets his over inflated ego from. She’s also carrying on like he’s some sort of champion and making sure everyone knows her son knocked his opponent out in just 1 min 16 secs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is as vile as her son 🤬

• Sick
  • Haha

Shel86

Well that was a disappointment, old ‘too quick’ really showed himself up tonight. Trying to act all humble and emotional when really he’s just happy he will have some money in the bank to do a big shop and not sponge off Sophie’s Vinted money…

Whatever experience Jake had in height, experience, reach, age, free time etc etc etc Paul showed him up with him abundance of charm, likeability, humility, funny, being humble and thinking of others! Jake thinks he humiliated Paul but my god was it the other way round!

The acting Jake showed tonight when he looked happy to see Sophie run up into the cage was practically Oscar worthy compared to his Hollyoaks 5 seconds of fame 😂😂

Lovely to be a Fakey for one night but I can’t keep up with your whit and hilarious jokes so I will go back to lurking in the darkness but we all know who won tonight 👊🏼

**edited to add… I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention it but at the press conference yesterday Paul was talking about how all money was going to the charity and right at the end Jake butted in and said ‘I’ll throw a grand in’ and acted the big man trying to steal the limelight 🤮 god he’s an unlikable twat!

** Ergh Kerry Katona posting up Jake’s arse hole 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Tbh , I'd never heard of this comic before the mma thing came up on this thread.
It seems Paul wasn't that bothered over it, simply doing it for charity donation ( and good on him) but fakey, being the nasty cunt that he is, had to make sure he trousered the money.

Don't ask him about it, though.....

IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow he’s even that competitive that he has to beat his toddler at hungry hippo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Granted Leo obviously doesn’t understand it but seriously he’s fucking deranged. Plus why again is he having to film it? I wonder if he bought Freddie anything from Smyths?

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
We should start a rave thread for Lori, give her the opposite of what she's anticipating. She's probably goading us so she has material for her new stand up career. That'd shut her up :ROFLMAO:

I like it when high profile accounts like Scouse Ma mention Tattle. People probably come over expecting us to be a bunch of cunts, look at the wiki and see stuff like Fake putting a plastic bag over Leo's head and go....oh, ok, maybe they have a point.
We are an honest friendly gang on here. These people don't like be called out for their lying, grifting beggy greedy lifestyles. Constantly posting shite to validate themselves and their boring arsed wannabe mates.
Either hanging on to their partners coattails or selling their souls to maintain their sad shitty way of life . publicising every poxy breakdown, illness and fucking fart for coin....
We all work or have worked for our good standards of life, we're not in debt for leased cars, part share homes, and running small businesses into the ground for "gifted" shite ...
So suck it up and fuck off back to cloud cuckoo land ....

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Well, now what for PANTO BOY ….

Oh I bet he’s been on boohoo men since early hours looking at spending his winnings (HIS WINNINGS). The fight was his only content & even then his Tena ladies weren’t too interested so what’s he got now ? Food pics ?

I bet he’s over cocky and now thinking his next route is MMA (I am laughing). Cunt.

Hope everyone is good ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Oh what this one? Just because you see through people's bullshit, it doesn't make you a troll.

"Be Kind" Lori and put your saggy tits away. Twat.

Live, Laugh, Love! 🖕

---

At least my husband hasn't got those awful Crayola kids scribble tattoos. 🤢🤢
Doesn’t her husband say unkind things for a living ??

• Heart
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Easy to take someone down so much shorter, cunt had more experience than Paul, love to see cunty bollocks take on someone his size and experience..fucking egoistic prick.....all that waiting for nothing..

• Heart
Reactions: 26