Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 I'm not going to see what he is up to or flaps akimbo or fag ash lil, as am having a break from their shite as it makes me mad and I don't even know them 😤. So will catch up on here as and when ...💛 A yellow heart for all of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Well done Paul! You could tell he just really enjoyed learning and training for the fight, knowing he was doing good and donating money to a worthwhile cause.

fake Used it as an excuse to get away from his wife and kids. And not work for the best part of a year.

Everyone who is pissed off at the result, please take comfort in knowing he will be highly gutted about the boos, he’s so fucking unlikeable even though he tries to pretend to be mr nice 😊

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Fake is going to get annihilated when Paul uses the fight for new material for his stand up comedy tour. Paul's whole schtick is ripping the piss out of people, proper brutal banter. He might be a gentleman in real life but when he's on stage he's a savage. Remember him saying "I'm fighting some cunt off X factor" and the whole audience cheered and laughed? Fake is going to be ridiculed and laughed at by thousands of people every night for at least the next year haha. When Paul posts clips of this on his socials that means potentially hundreds of thousands more people will see it too.

Fake will be crying his eyes out in his piss barrel because we all know he can give it out but can't take it 😈

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Omg he thinks he's Mike Tyson hahaha. Boos all over. He has just been shown up by Paul's speech , donating all his money and the crowd were cheering like mad. Flappy looked about 50, I love Paul but cmon, Jake has obv had the advantage from the beginning, six year younger all ready fit. It eas always fixes for him to win. We all knew it. Now let's look forward to the cringe bragging, gonna be hilarious, he is not liked. The walk up was fucking cringe as fuck, he was looking around like he was rocky fighting Ivan fucking drago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So he's pissed up and pissed off because the after fight hasn't gone the way he thought it would.
It should have been a fight where they got to show how their skills had improved over the months of training.
Instead we got Sir Poncealot going overboard with the punches and booed off the face of the earth.
No media picked up on it, octagon look as shonky as fuck, he's been criticized for holding on to the purse, and it's back to the shitty day job tomorrow.
Sucks to be you, Cunty chops.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
How the fuck could you’re team after months of coaching and training be happy with that ‘win’ !! He did not show any MMA skills! He firstly got told off by the referee for a low blow then he basically just kept punching Paul, I don’t think you could call that mixed martial arts?? James Webb should be ashamed as Fakeys trainer! There was no display of any MMA skills whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

bluecups

VIP Member
Now I kinda liked Lori, not someone who I'd want to hang out with but I respect the fact she has her own beauty business and it takes some cajones to attempt a stand up career. She could just live off Paul cos he's clearly raking it in but she makes her own money. Also liked the fact she doesn't try and act posh and disguise her accent. She seems like a girls' girl and has a lot of female friends.

But if she starts digging us out when we've only ever been supportive of her and Paul then fuck her. I've not seen a bad word on here about Paul, there's been nothing but kindness and genuine concern for his well being. I don't particularly like his brand of comedy but he's done well for himself and I admire anyone who's self-made without resorting to exploiting their kids and advertising any old tat.

When these silly sods make repeated posts about "trolls" and how they really, really DON'T CARE what we have to say I can only conclude that they doth protest too much. It bothers them a lot or they'd just ignore it and crack on with their lives.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Paul can get in the fucking 🗑.And of course no reply to someone who fighting for charity.See he’s not mentioned if he’s giving any money to sarcoma😡View attachment 2559080View attachment 2559081
I really don't like him. Yes, it was great that he donated his fight purse but after seeing this it only confirms my gut feelings about him. I was very uncomfortable with how much they were licking each other's arseholes before and after the fight. It didn't feel right.

Then after the fight, he pleaded with the crowd to stop booing RatBoy. Now I've seen this. He literally rips the piss out of his audience. Doesn't he own a mirror? His eyes are far too close together - so close they're fucking touching. As for those hideous coloured crayola tatoos he's got. Yuk. Now that Lori has started on about "trolls'.

Nah, Paul's a cunt too in my opinion.
---
So he is confirming he has put on 2 stone in 4 days. Half a stone a day just by eating and drinking again? 1. I cannot see how it could be 2 stone in 4 days and 2. Even if it was surely fakey master of all trades knows this is most likely due to his body holding onto all the salt and water and isn't actually proper fat/ weight he's put on. Especially when he looks no different except for the fact that when he filters his pictures he makes his head look really long as opposed to his wee pea head in papped shots.

Also if a woman was comfortable enough to leave fire emojis under my husbands pictures I'd be questioning just how close they are.
Two stone in four days? Lying cunt. 💯

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Back to your day job fakey,thought you were the next big thing after that fight didn't you 🤣🤣🤣 as for Lori she can fuck off, I mean who goes to a surgeon anf asks for a pair of saggy fake tits. Oh i know, ya mate Sophie too slow slowenden. If sites like tattle offend you, here's an idea luv, don't fucking read them, it's only ever the z Listers that complain. You don't see any big stars doing it because they don't give a fuck. The people who seem to complain are the ones who are insecure and have something to hide. On that note imagine just after a playfight in the ring, fakey and his beard go backstage and talk about tattle life. Wow obsessed muchm we discuss what we see on socials, we aren't here all day every day we put a few comments on a day, they are the ones who are on here constantly, so here's another idea, fuck off this thread you obsessed rats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Redtea2

VIP Member
So she's had by the looks of it a microwave meal for tea and he's took himself off to nandos. What an utter prick!!!
He literally couldn't save money if his life depended on it
That money will be gone before Christmas he will try show a little lifestyle change but it won’t last
you would think he would take his family to Nando’s selfish cunt he is
---
He lives like a single man she should be embarrassed my husband eats with us as a family and gym is morning before work not at this time avoiding tea and bath time with the kids !,

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Look at the sparkle in his eyes and the little tip of his tongue poking out at being with a teenage lad, then there’s the total indifference paid to his wife 🤔
IMG_4027.png
IMG_4031.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Well this has taken an interesting turn 😂
All I have to say on the matter fellow trolls is let's just not be cynical and judgemental about the Too Quick Quickendens and their new friends, I'm sure they will have a long and fulfilling friendship, nights out, holidays together, Jake will probably become Paul's warm up guy on tour because he's so naturally funny and endearing.
Ha ha fucking hell of course not, they will spend one night with the Munsters and never speak to them again,like every other "friend" they have,can't see Paul enjoying being filmed every fucking second, being tagged in everything, trying to get him lined up for some ridiculous tiktok dance or being on the receiving end of Jake's bantz or listening to Jake's favourite subject-Jake.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Why is the twat limping into her shed🙄Imagine staying at your mums and letting your wife drive home with two kids🙄What a fucking wanker and flaps with the fake hi it’s daddy🙄Only pretending to like him for the cash he’s pinched from charity😡
Paul gave him a lovely kick to the leg that’s probably why he’s limping! Prick couldn’t handle Paul getting the better of him at the very start, he was holding onto the cage when Paul got at him first (referee told him off for that) he then digged Paul with a low blow (again the referee told him off) and then he lost it and attacked him like a bully in the school yard! He’s unprofessional nobody wants that, he won’t get anymore MMA time after that display! He has no respect for the Sport or fighters (he pretends he does but he couldn’t give a shit) he basically wasted all the people who trained with him and coached him over the last year! Im sure whoever did give him their time is pissed off as he didn’t show any skills they had though him and they gave him their time and look what he had to show for it? Nothing! I hear that clown Joey Essex wants to fight KSI now 🤦🏼‍♀️ My god what the fuck has the boxing world come to!! it’s needs a major clean up! But before that id love to see Fakey & Pete Wicks in the ring or octagon 😂😂 He would 💯 not accept that challenge😂 He’s an absolute prick and he showed everyone just that on Saturday night!

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
And still not a single post or story about Fake's MMA win from Off Limits Entertainment on their socials.

Says a lot when his own management didn't even show up to support him, let alone take a few seconds to post about their client.

• Heart