Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if he spent 10 months intense parenting and where Maris would be, he’s a tit a dad as Mick Phillpott
Don’t come at me, but, he is the type of psycho to do something like that 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t come at me, but, he is the type of psycho to do something like that 🤐
I wouldn't put anything past this bleep for attention. Look at all the photoshopped pics trying to make people think he's ill.
He's bleeping dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just looked and he’s gained another 1500 ‘followers’ since this morning 🙄 Does he seriously think people will think he’s got them due to his new MMA following? He is aware that we are all know he had barely any support and was booed throughout, so why the duck would people start following him. As for Flappy also gaining another 200 since this morning. Again why would anyone start following her just from her going to his fight 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a couple of sad cunts they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He certainly wasn’t looking gaunt last night.See he’s commenting on Paul’s posts what an absolute wanker.Not liked flaps post and maybe his stupid mother has told him to tone this look at me tit down.Won’t go on tv as will have to admit he’s not donating to any charity😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug bleep he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter
And the interview where he completed humiliates the interviewer by saying how short he is.. and then lifts him up. Like what the actual duck was that, it's like he constantly acts on his intrusive thoughts.
He forever shows himself to be a contradiction though, trailed that poor woman across insta showing her full name to his own following cause she expressed concern at how thin he was and said for people not to comment on his appearance but then totally humiliates a man by calling him short and lifting him up like a bleeping rag doll.

Can't see him ever getting any sort of decent work now with itv considering the way he conducted himself with the foul language etc etc. He doesn't have a professional bone in his body.

• Heart
  • Wow
Why don’t they sell bots in odd amounts it’s so obvious 😂😂😂😂

No big family fireworks ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet hes sat watching rocky 4 with th le family tonight saying look that's what last night was like. Daddy's like rocky, when in reality hw fought a 41 year old comedian

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back to the full Monty Tuesday and after his fake sickness on Thursday bet everyone had enough of this creep.Parrot went extremely quiet and did poor Matt get permission to run from the witch for the night.His onslaught on Paul was uncalled for and shows what a bleeping bully he is.Making out he had a dead leg this morning 🙄I’m hoping all the boos he got make him realise no one likes big headed pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Considering he kept banging on about promising to "put on a show" his ego just took over and he went in there and pummelled Paul. Fake must have known he was almost certain to win, he could have held back a bit and allowed Paul to get a few shots in and drawn the fight out at least for another round. It was insulting to Paul who he knew had worked so hard for this. Also made a mockery of the whole ten month build up of "Stage to Cage", lots of people had followed this journey and deserved a better "show" than that egotistical sadistic bleep just hammering the tit out of Paul. He must have really walloped him because Paul didn't get up for about ten seconds whilst Fake was strutting round the ring with that nasty look on his face celebrating his win. Paul could have been seriously injured and Fake wouldn't have noticed.

I get that if they were both pro MMA fighters in a title bout then hell yeah, go flying in and smack the tit out of your opponent and get the fight finished ASAP. But this was supposed to be celebrity amateurs providing entertainment, he never even gave Paul a chance to show the skills he'd learned.

Every time I think I can't despise this bleep any more he surpasses himself.

But then I think of an old Chinese proverb which has proved itself to be more true the older I get and the more I see of life.

"If you sit by the river for long enough you will see the body of your enemy float by"

His decline, personally and profesionally, will continue unabated. And I am bleeping HERE for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Im actually really glad this fight happened becauae now everyone can see him for the fake smug bleep he is. His speech after and grabbing the mic, also swearing as if it makes him sound hard or down with the kids, all so pathetic. Anyone he knows in real life like Chris Hughes will be thinking give over mate ya fought a 41 year old comedian. As for he will be back very soon. Fuckin
---
Do it Jake. Have a real fight with a real fighter
No papers have written about him if they do now it’s because he’s made them or paid for one done .
Back to his day job you can tell Paul will never be his mate 😂 I actually think Paul telling them stop booing him was to upset jake and make him realise Paul is better and has more fans .
funny all the shows he’s done but not one actual decent celeb congrats him ….. funny Kerry katina did pants last Christmas with him and she was supporting Paul 😂😂

he’s such a bleep will he ever shut uo about this

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Considering he kept banging on about promising to "put on a show" his ego just took over and he went in there and pummelled Paul. Fake must have known he was almost certain to win, he could have held back a bit and allowed Paul to get a few shots in and drawn the fight out at least for another round. It was insulting to Paul who he knew had worked so hard for this. Also made a mockery of the whole ten month build up of "Stage to Cage", lots of people had followed this journey and deserved a better "show" than that egotistical sadistic bleep just hammering the tit out of Paul. He must have really walloped him because Paul didn't get up for about ten seconds whilst Fake was strutting round the ring with that nasty look on his face celebrating his win. Paul could have been seriously injured and Fake wouldn't have noticed.

I get that if they were both pro MMA fighters in a title bout then hell yeah, go flying in and smack the tit out of your opponent and get the fight finished ASAP. But this was supposed to be celebrity amateurs providing entertainment, he never even gave Paul a chance to show the skills he'd learned.

But then I think of an old Chinese proverb which has proved itself to be more true the older I get and the more I see of life.

"If you sit by the river for long enough you will see the body of your enemy float by"

His decline, personally and profesionally, will continue unabated. And I am bleeping HERE for it.
Its a shame they don't do re runs of the fights as prior to the pummelling they were both skitting around the cage taking swipes at each other. They were having a tussle which looked quite balanced but Jake got told off by the ref for holding himself steady by the cage wall.

I think then the combination of him not liking being told no and the realisation that Paul was having a good swipe at him, he saw red and just lost it and the pummelling began.

I agree with your post totally, he's shown his true colours and in turn has ruled himself out of the family friendly persona that he hopes will get him an ongoing slot on Loose Women, This Morning etc.

I'm here to watch it all unfold

• Heart

That’s Jake though selfish bleep who only cares about himself absolutely no way did he want a show even though it wasn’t an actual fight . I said all along he would go at Paul and win he’s obsessed with winning but the real winner is actually Paul because he’s rich and got fans and a career but Jake has nothing a crappy little house on a basic estate a golf his step dad had to finance for him because he’s in debts uo to his eyeballs and a wife who doesn’t work and sells second hand tatt for £10 ……

jakes been cancelled for a long time now he just clings to anything ti try stay in with the z listers but it ain’t working .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And still not a single post or story about Fake's MMA win from Off Limits Entertainment on their socials.

Says a lot when his own management didn't even show up to support him, let alone take a few seconds to post about their client.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.