Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Lynch called, she wants her puffa jacket back.
View attachment 2552389
That coat costs £300! His wife is flogging 2nd hand crap on Vinted for a £10 and he’s out buying loads of new clothes. Maybe he’ll actually treat her with his winnings 🙄
---
So his brother was there and maybe Matt.Rather than treat them to a slap up meal he went back to the hotel and ordered food🤣Parrot sat like billy no mate stalker.Bet Zelda got no sleep looking after Leo and is going to be rinse and repeat all week🙄🙄
Obviously couldn’t grift a freebie from all those places he started following in Manchester 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So he never slept last night. We all thought the gummies helped him sleep? I see he's up early this morning and left her in bed. Sums up their farce of a relationship. Normal couples make the most of child-free time together. Not them - it's all fake - just like that fight was a set up.

What's he going to do now? He hasn't got the excuse anymore of running off to the gym all the time to escape from Flaps and the kids (when Freddie's there of course), The Full Monty is only for another handful of months - then what? Back to square one again.

Like somebody said earlier - Paul's donation was enough to help 50 people at £400. All that training for a possible £20,000? £20,000 for all that effort and it won't last five minutes with those two will it?

My popcorn is still in my cupboard. 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So he never slept last night. We all thought the gummies helped him sleep? I see he's up early this morning and left her in bed. Sums up their farce of a relationship. Normal couples make the most of child-free time together. Not them - it's all fake - just like that fight was a set up.

What's he going to do now? He hasn't got the excuse anymore of running off to the gym all the time to escape from Flaps and the kids (when Freddie's there of course), The Full Monty is only for another handful of months - then what? Back to square one again.

Like somebody said earlier - Paul's donation was enough to help 50 people at £400. All that training for a possible £20,000? £20,000 for all that effort and it won't last five minutes with those two will it?

My popcorn is still in my cupboard. 👍

View attachment 2552404
I have never seen that wig look so much like a wig until now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one's in slow motion.

Fakey's a bleep. 💯 No wonder the whole arena booed him, everybody hates him and he has no friends.

All that "Mr Nice Guy" act is purely that. An act.

Reactions: 14
So either, they’ve had a celebratory night on the old marching powder and he’s still wired whilst she’s hit the comedown or they’ve had a ding dong and she’s told him to duck off to mummy’s because he’s doing her head in already.

That’s a tough decision to pick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He also did that boxing match and trained for that which will be why all he did was go in punching. Paul should have got paired sith someone who had no previous fight experience like himself

I've been getting comments all night from Fakeys 'fans' for saying on a post that Paul was the real winner for donating his fee to charity. When they say but Fakey worked hard, I just reply that so did Paul while performing at sold out shows every night plus he's a decent person 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey guysssss. Does anyone know why the BBC and other main news channels aren’t covering Fakey’s triumphant ‘MMA’ win? He is going on about it as if is a huge global ‘boxing’ win in a reputable competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The full Monty cast must be pissed off with this clown.Has 5 weeks of at Christmas and I bet Zelda is used once again so they can have a couples only break.Was a tit show last night and he’s just a prick with his look at me posts.No class whatsoever and let’s see if parrot is able to milk this on tv for 2 minutes.Flaps is a embarrassment to women clinging onto that useless pathetic prick.She went to turkey and the USA without him as to busy for family time.Both as bad as each other and she is just a cling on who begs all day online.

Reactions: 20
Some of the comments asking where people donating their wages to and how Jake’s is worth over a million 😆😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So flaps still asleep and got to his mums by 10am🙄Not watching this freak now for a few days and why was poor Fred not allowed to go watch.Maybe can get out of debt for a few months but remember you were booed for a good reason 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The full Monty cast must be pissed off with this clown.Has 5 weeks of at Christmas and I bet Zelda is used once again so they can have a couples only break.Was a tit show last night and he’s just a prick with his look at me posts.No class whatsoever and let’s see if parrot is able to milk this on tv for 2 minutes.Flaps is a embarrassment to women clinging onto that useless pathetic prick.She went to turkey and the USA without him as to busy for family time.Both as bad as each other and she is just a cling on who begs all day online.
They’ll definitely have an adult only trip while he’s on his ‘break’. Maybe he’ll also treat the family to Lapland 😂😂😂 Yeh right. As usual it’s total saturation on his grid. How many posts on it now 🤦🏻‍♀️ he’s done more posts in the last 24 hours on it, than he has in the last 6 months. Unfortunately for him, I don’t think performing for just over a minute in a cage, is going to get any TV companies desperate to work with him 😂

• Haha
If anything it's just highlighted how funny Paul is, I re watched some of his tour last night and I was howling!

Reactions: 17
Utter bleep. This "fight" won't do you any favours whatsoever. It's just attracting more people to call him out. So far, I've seen a few pro fighters saying how they would smash him up. I highly doubt he'll take this down the pro route as his skin is as thin as paper.

He’s doing what he always does over sharing and that’s why people can’t stand him take the win and duck off you’re embarrassing yourself again by continuing to post . He’s a 40 odd year old unfit man with a busy work schedule nobody gives a tit about the win . Going on like he’s won against a professional silly bleep

can’t stand him honestly one hell of a prick !! So glad no news papers have posted about it 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻 no doubt Polly will be on to them all today though . Comments all favour Paul so Jake looks a twit as usual
---
Utter bleep. This "fight" won't do you any favours whatsoever. It's just attracting more people to call him out. So far, I've seen a few pro fighters saying how they would smash him up. I highly doubt he'll take this down the pro route as his skin is as thin as paper.

That’s exactly what is happening he’s making himself look a right bellend for bugging himself up and being smug over beating an old man . So many will wanna fight him now and he won’t accept it because he’s tit scared if professionals

• Heart

So he reckons he’ll be back in the cage soon then. I think he’ll get a bleeping shock if he actually fights somebody who does this as a living. Fingers crossed we will still see him getting battered in the future 😂

So he reckons he’ll be back in the cage soon then. I think he’ll get a bleeping shock if he actually fights somebody who does this as a living. Fingers crossed we will still see him getting battered in the future 😂
I really hope so. I watched a few of those fighters yesterday and some of them were brutal. Real fighting talk and abuse. Fakey would be in tears!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.