Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jakey gets home, doesn't go anywhere near Flapz ..... Flapz too busy begging
on her phone , doesn't notice jakeys got his pants on back-to-front when he undresses to go up the little wooden hill to loft-bed-fordshire πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lori babes... enough of the troll talk, I totally had your back ya sexy wee minx yeeee! Its only the quickendens I love a wee slabber about cause let's face it they are everything that is wrong with modern day work ethics/ relationships and parenting.

Do we think he will go back to work tomorrow?

Lori babes... enough of the troll talk, I totally had your back ya sexy wee minx yeeee! Its only the quickendens I love a wee slabber about cause let's face it they are everything that is wrong with modern day work ethics/ relationships and parenting.

Do we think he will go back to work tomorrow?
Nah, he's set for life now he's Colchester's answer to Conor McGregor....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To any lurkers who've come over here to see what nasty trolls we are, go on, defend THIS! You can't, can you? We may be sharp tongued and critical but I think I can speak for all of us when I say none of us have ever demonstrated to a baby how to put a plastic bag on his head and then photographed and posted a picture of said baby with a bleeping plastic bag over his head :rolleyes:

View attachment 2556201

View attachment 2556202
And these amongst MANY, MANY more!

What about today when he was slurring his words then drove Spud to the toy shop!

Screenshot_20231106-230457~2.png
Screenshot_20231106-230508~2.png
Screenshot_20231106-230551~2.png
Screenshot_20231106-230612~2.png
Screenshot_20231106-230622~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Flapz off to bed, Jakey up in his loft-segregation-pad...........
Flapz rummaging around under her bed for the rechargeable " Mambo Greater Luxe Supreme" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..............." mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm Eyal.....ooooooooo aaaaaah mmmmmm Eyal oooo you are so good...... "

Buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

63e6599d98740d9a0fdfe1e1_Eyal-Booker.jpg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jakey gets home, doesn't go anywhere near Flapz ..... Flapz too busy begging
on her phone , doesn't notice jakeys got his pants on back-to-front when he undresses to go up the little wooden hill to loft-bed-fordshire πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€
He could go home with his Keck's over his head and she wouldn't look up from her phone.
He's probably chucked her a few quid to keep her happy while she's looking for a child free grifted holiday...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flapz off to bed, Jakey up in his loft-segregation-pad...........
Flapz rummaging around under her bed for the rechargeable " Mambo Greater Luxe Supreme" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..............." mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm Eyal.....ooooooooo aaaaaah mmmmmm Eyal oooo you are so good...... "

Buzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

View attachment 2556254

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€
Bet he's bought Steven Bears arswrecker 3000.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
...... Jakey up in his pit , fantasising at the same time as Flapz..............
...." Oooooo eyal , you big boy..... mmmmmmmm

Give it to me ..."

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is,that video and then mentioning tattle will send people here,.i found tattle through the ptwm snot fest in her car.she has also posted that video I thought something was up so read a bit and been here ever since.
Trolling is when you harass,dm threaten or stalk surely?
I was blocked for asking what app he uses to filter himself, but ucky me we have a PROPER home office (has a real desk not a table and everything!)with its own line so I can still watch the actual tit show if I wish
Our business is successful so I don't need to beg for things I just pay for them
Tattle to me is somewhere I go to when I know someone's dodgy af ! To confirm I'm not seeing things,when I know if I ask a influencer I won't get a straight answer..if there's one I think is OK I don't look on there page.
If you make your living by selling your soul and family post every moment of your day on a public sight then you have to realise that people will have a opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just noticed the YouTube video of him as Woody on YouTube doesn't exist anymore. Was looking for a replacement but nothing.

Found this though from 7yrs ago.

Still a bleeping old drunk then. πŸ’―

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
These two are

D
O
D
G
Y

Like most of the cunts who are " zelebrities/ influencers" , etc.....
---
Just noticed the YouTube video of him as Woody on YouTube doesn't exist anymore. Was looking for a replacement but nothing.

Loose Bags - his fav prog

" ITS ONLY BANZ, MATE"

• Haha

Didn't he piss the money his dad left him up a wall??
---
These two are

D
O
D
G
Y

Like most of the cunts who are " zelebrities/ influencers" , etc.....
---

Loose Bags - his fav prog

" ITS ONLY BANZ, MATE"
Fits in well with loose scratters....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Knew it. Look who's up her hole - Part-Time Working Mummy. The scamming, tit-stirring bleep who loves doxxing people and married to the bent copper who got sacked.

So what thread has she been mentioned on then? I think we've been pretty good. πŸ€”

That Lori will have her own thread on here soon. She actually looks like a Troll. πŸ’―

Screenshot_20231106-233802~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knew it. Look who's up her hole - Part-Time Working Mummy. The scamming, tit-stirring bleep who loves doxxing people and married to the bent copper who got sacked.

So what thread has she been mentioned on then? I think we've been pretty good. πŸ€”

That Lori will have her own thread on here soon. She actually looks like a Troll. πŸ’―

View attachment 2556302
View attachment 2556303
Lori needs a good support bra for those spaniels ears ..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Freddie looks so uncomfortable in that hot tub picture. You can tell it’s a forced smile :(
I can’t say that I blame Freddie. Fakey is probably standing on the poor boy’s foot to keep him under control. He’s a bloody bully.

Lori needs a good support bra for those spaniels ears ..

You could roll them up like a swiss roll. I bet her "stand-up comedy" is as funny as a dose of the clap and piles at the same time.
---
She's already got one! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Now I kinda liked Lori, not someone who I'd want to hang out with but I respect the fact she has her own beauty business and it takes some cajones to attempt a stand up career. She could just live off Paul cos he's clearly raking it in but she makes her own money. Also liked the fact she doesn't try and act posh and disguise her accent. She seems like a girls' girl and has a lot of female friends.

But if she starts digging us out when we've only ever been supportive of her and Paul then duck her. I've not seen a bad word on here about Paul, there's been nothing but kindness and genuine concern for his well being. I don't particularly like his brand of comedy but he's done well for himself and I admire anyone who's self-made without resorting to exploiting their kids and advertising any old tat.

When these silly sods make repeated posts about "trolls" and how they really, really DON'T CARE what we have to say I can only conclude that they doth protest too much. It bothers them a lot or they'd just ignore it and crack on with their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now I kinda liked Lori, not someone who I'd want to hang out with but I respect the fact she has her own beauty business and it takes some cajones to attempt a stand up career. She could just live off Paul cos he's clearly raking it in but she makes her own money. Also liked the fact she doesn't try and act posh and disguise her accent. She seems like a girls' girl and has a lot of female friends.

But if she starts digging us out when we've only ever been supportive of her and Paul then duck her. I've not seen a bad word on here about Paul, there's been nothing but kindness and genuine concern for his well being. I don't particularly like his brand of comedy but he's done well for himself and I admire anyone who's self-made without resorting to exploiting their kids and advertising any old tat.

When these silly sods make repeated posts about "trolls" and how they really, really DON'T CARE what we have to say I can only conclude that they doth protest too much. It bothers them a lot or they'd just ignore it and crack on with their lives.
She only has a couple of pages on here. I didn't know he was married before and he cheated with her. I've seen the three reels she did on TikTok and she actually looks demented in them. Her brother's a bit of a bleep apparently too. If you watch the TikToks she's VERY bothered and it shows. πŸ’―

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.