Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he even sell many tickets? That's what promoters care about at the end of the day.

I get the impression it didn't sell all that well and it was over whelmingly more Paul's fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a bit of the pre fight press conference last night. Fakey trying to have a go at Paul saying Paul was worried he would need to pay again to get his turkey teeth fixed and then he would drive off in his lambo. Paul was right back saying nah I got mine for free and it's a mclaren. Obviously Fakey had no come back 😂

Fakey sounds a bit bunged up in those clips posted above. Wonder why ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope this bleep gets cancelled he is the most vilest egotistical prick I have ever come across. He makes me feel sick to my stomach his repulsive face his tit attitude and the fact he thinks he’s now some kind of fighter. I tell you what fakey, why don’t you head over to Newark, that’s not far from Zeldas and come meet some proper fighters. You bleeping ponce
He'll end up either caught importuning, or one of his little "friends" will go to the press about how he let them down, promising to leave the beard for them ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he even sell many tickets? That's what promoters care about at the end of the day.

I get the impression it didn't sell all that well and it was over whelmingly more Paul's fans.
He couldn't sell tickets for his 'One Night' in Scunthorpe. The ticket sales were so bad that they re-scheduled it for the following year and then the show was pulled! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 I'm not going to see what he is up to or flaps akimbo or fag ash lil, as am having a break from their shite as it makes me mad and I don't even know them 😤. So will catch up on here as and when ...💛 A yellow heart for all of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🐔 I'm not going to see what he is up to or flaps akimbo or fag ash lil, as am having a break from their shite as it makes me mad and I don't even know them 😤. So will catch up on here as and when ...💛 A yellow heart for all of you x
Yep me too Joon💛xx

• Heart
Still going.....

You lot have a break - I'll keep receipts!

398831796_1713184449162610_5697715324017058819_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thinking about it now I think Paul pulled a pretty smart passive-aggressive move last night.

By apparently being "kind" asking the crowd not to boo and jeer Fake what he was REALLY saying was -

"Yeah you might have won the fight but I'd like to publicly state for the record that you got booed on the walk in and booed when the fight finished whereas I got cheered loudly before and after. Just thought I'd point that out to everyone watching on the telly in case it wasn't obvious how deafening the booing was in the arena as the microphones are only in the cage and ringside. Nobody likes you ya bleep"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you for taking one for the team @CrazyBaldhead i Cant with him anymore, everyone hates him 😂

I’m gonna follow Paul just to boost his numbers more and he seems like a thoroughly nice guy.

Surprised the bot buying was so quick ( it auto corrected to boy and I wouldn’t put that past him either) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t remember but the Ref was screaming at jake and Jake then looked really angry like rage and started throwing punch after punch at Paul . Genuinely think Jake can’t stand being shouted at and loosing . He will be a bastard behind doors you can see the rage on him when the ref told him off the same rage he had the day flapz was late home and then Leo had his hand spkit open
I think he was holding on to the cage.

Reactions: 13
Yep me too Joon💛xx
I’m also done with these idiots that bloke needs sectioning for everyone safety as watching that yesterday you realise how mad and manic he actually is - poor Paul didn’t see that coming or expect such a brutal beating which wasn’t at all necessary - bet oktagon were pretty pissed as well as if this was them trying to showcase what can be done in 10 months who would want to sign up to do the next one with a dangerous out of control hole like fakey whilst also making a mockery of a sport that decent people pay to watch
❤ to Paul I bet your charity are eternally grateful to you for your lovely donation
Fakey you can just duck off you brown nosed bleep creeping up Paul arse afterwards - loved the fact that Paul addressed the crowd and mentioned the booing it was the best moment of the whole evening for me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Fakeys, most of us on here knew that this horrible vile man, who hides behind a loving family persona would win last night. What we do know is that nothing has changed, he’s still a bleep and once this LITTLE attention to him dies down it’ll back to the woe is me pity party.

Seeing him get booed was enough for me, it’s not just us “trolls” that think he’s a twit and he did not look like someone who had triumphed at the end of that fight. What I saw is a person not getting any validity, admiration, acceptance from that crowd and it CRUSHED him.

I was miffed ever since I saw the weigh in, I just had a gut feeling Paul wouldn’t win but he was so humble in defeat and telling the crowd not to boo Fakey was brilliant, I would love to know deep down how fakey felt about that. Fakey needs to fight someone around the same age, who has time to train and is physically able to compete with him, but I can’t see that happening unless James Webb / his MMA team blows more smoke up his arse as Mr Fredster watched an interview and they said Fakey took to MMA like a duck to water… 🤢

I didn’t manage to watch any of it and I’ve only just caught up but to those fakeys who feel flat and need a break from him, I totally get it but he’ll soon be back to a manic pathetic mess stinking in his piss tub talking utter bollocks.

Ps… it’s really nice to see some original posters back on this thread, the best thread on tattle ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Fakeys, most of us on here knew that this horrible vile man, who hides behind a loving family persona would win last night. What we do know is that nothing has changed, he’s still a bleep and once this LITTLE attention to him dies down it’ll back to the woe is me pity party.

Seeing him get booed was enough for me, it’s not just us “trolls” that think he’s a twit and he did not look like someone who had triumphed at the end of that fight. What I saw is a person not getting any validity, admiration, acceptance from that crowd and it CRUSHED him.

I was miffed ever since I saw the weigh in, I just had a gut feeling Paul wouldn’t win but he was so humble in defeat and telling the crowd not to boo Fakey was brilliant, I would love to know deep down how fakey felt about that. Fakey needs to fight someone around the same age, who has time to train and is physically able to compete with him, but I can’t see that happening unless James Webb / his MMA team blows more smoke up his arse as Mr Fredster watched an interview and they said Fakey took to MMA like a duck to water… 🤢

I didn’t manage to watch any of it and I’ve only just caught up but to those fakeys who feel flat and need a break from him, I totally get it but he’ll soon be back to a manic pathetic mess stinking in his piss tub talking utter bollocks.

Ps… it’s really nice to see some original posters back on this thread, the best thread on tattle ❤❤❤
He won't get any mileage out of it - booed to the point that Paul requested the audience not to...... nasty thuggish mentality to win at any cost , he loves dishing it out but can't take anything , or criticism , etc.....
Loveless marriage , pushed by his snapdragon of an old Muvver ( she's the sort best kept at arms length , entitled mare.....) .... lazy , snide and plug-ugly.

Best he sticks to the twinkie-lads ( while they'll still have him).....
Flapz is too bleeping lazy to care either way, he enables her jobless entitlement.....

What a bleeping frightful pair 😆😆😆

• Heart
Imagine starving yourself and torturing yourself at the gym for not even a two minute fight. All for attention though because he probably would have won anyway. I wonder how much he won? I hope its enough to buy a media unit from Argos at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still quite happy to allow people to assume he’s donated his fight purse to charity - vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is. All three of them are distasteful, grasping , beggars.

Maris has problems that none of them will address, in case it affects their online posts and entitlement begging. They really are awful cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thinking about it now I think Paul pulled a pretty smart passive-aggressive move last night.

By apparently being "kind" asking the crowd not to boo and jeer Fake what he was REALLY saying was -

"Yeah you might have won the fight but I'd like to publicly state for the record that you got booed on the walk in and booed when the fight finished whereas I got cheered loudly before and after. Just thought I'd point that out to everyone watching on the telly in case it wasn't obvious how deafening the booing was in the arena as the microphones are only in the cage and ringside. Nobody likes you ya bleep"
Yes. It was a bit like he was drawing attention to it. I bet Fakey felt a right idiot when he mentioned it

• Haha
Looks like he was on the gear as soon as that fight ended look at his eyes. And the fact he doesn't really look at the camera is a major red flag for him cause he's never done eyefucking himself normally.

Wonder if he will stick at the mma? doesn't look like his likes have changed, most of the posts likes are still pathetic for his 'following'.
I would use the word ‘fight’ very loosely. I wonder if any of the Full Monty lot have congratulated him😀.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.