Jake Quickenden #87 Zelda's selling up, Spud's had a trim. Will Sicknote make fight night & get done in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he even have time to do some of his funny power ranger kicks? He’s been practicing them so much πŸ₯²
No and that’s what devastated me more than anything 😫😫😫😫
It’s the only reason I watched 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at the sparkle in his eyes and the little tip of his tongue poking out at being with a teenage lad, then there’s the total indifference paid to his wife πŸ€”
IMG_4027.png
IMG_4031.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wait! Has he shaved a line into his eyebrow circa 1990s? Noooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
IMG_4032.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This one takes me to the fayre. He actually thinks he's on par with the greats doesn't he 🀣🀣 he fought a 40 odd year old man who was clearly very unfit before hand. I actually would love to see him fight someone at his own level because his ego is out of control for fighting now 2 people that clearly didn't have the time too train as much as him (paul) or just couldn't be fucked to (marcel)

God the warmtub motivation talks are going to be unsufferable this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you ❀ was just way too much for me. I found the weight loss stuff very triggering as someone who’s had an ED in the past
Aww Star nice to see you back ❀..hope you're doing okay xx
---
I'm amazed they didn't dig his dad and brother up to sit ringside....
Just spat me drink out reading this! bleeping brilliant Phili πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€xx
---
View attachment 2551887

Parrots giving off Rebecca loos vibes in this photo.
Looks like Cruella de vil in the background! πŸ‘€

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s going to be insufferable this week. Now sharing endless stories from different people 😴 This proves he had no one actually supporting him before the fight because like we’d said, he would have been sharing them as well πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I hope the payday was good and it justifies him missing another 10 months of his young sons life. As for her getting in the cage at the end πŸ™„Wonder what she’ll think when she sees all the pictures from tonight, that not one picture of the two of them together, is he even looking at her. I suppose as long as he buys her something β€˜designer’ from his winnings, she won’t care.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Studmuffin will dine out on this for months! Will he be back at the FM tour though…….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
πŸ”bleep...Nothing else to say....Hardly a fight not even one round.....set up..:cautious:.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I’m gonna have to have a break from him. I’m not quite sure why loads of people think he’s some kind of hero for punching a man for a minute! Why is he acting so cocky when literally everyone apart from his wife and Polly were booing him?

I’m still struggling with mental health and I think I’m just gonna get extra wound up seeing this prick show off for ages. The fact he was going on about doing it for his stepson to show him you can do anything has really angered me. Said step son looks completely unhappy when he has to be around him. Poor little sod. Urgh honesty I really hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine if you had paid good money to watch that crap.Flaps totally embarrassing and the parrot god she needs to get a life.Like everyone is saying he certainly didn’t look as thin as he made out he was😑Let’s see if he gets his arse back to his 2 hour a day job as we all know no one likes himπŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I’m gonna have to have a break from him. I’m not quite sure why loads of people think he’s some kind of hero for punching a man for a minute! Why is he acting so cocky when literally everyone apart from his wife and Polly were booing him?

I’m still struggling with mental health and I think I’m just gonna get extra wound up seeing this prick show off for ages. The fact he was going on about doing it for his stepson to show him you can do anything has really angered me. Said step son looks completely unhappy when he has to be around him. Poor little sod. Urgh honesty I really hate him.
For somebody who had barely any support and got heavily booed, it shows what a deluded bleep he really is to be acting so smug. The thing is he’s proven nothing apart from how unpopular he is with the public and that his ego is out of control.
Sorry you’re still struggling with your MH ❀ I totally understand why people like yourself and @stargirl23 need a break from him. I stay on here but just stop watching his stories and don’t click on clips that are shared. I also just remember when he has a tiny victory like last night, of all the things he hasn’t got in life that he so desperately wants ie a career in TV, loads of money, a big house, a nice car, designer clothes, a genuine insta following, to come out of the closet, proper friends, a child that recognizes him, people liking him……. and it puts a smile back on my face 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how they live in that house with him. I dont even think fred has left because of sophie i think its because of him. We all seen how his mask slipped yet again last night, he is a nasty nasty man.

Reactions: 25
What next for the prick I mean he hates panto but he has no excuse to keep missing work now .
watch how many sick days come now he will want to spend his fight money pretending they are rich
He hates work full stop. He wants the celebrity status without putting the work in. It'll never happen. He's disliked immensely. Ask the crowd last night. He comes across as a talentless prick hanging onto his 5 mins of X Factor fame.

He should have dissapeared ages ago and got a real job. I mean like several have said look at how he carried on after the fight......strutting round like he was Mike bleeping Tyson, putting his gum shield on his ear, prize pratt. Flaps carrying on like she's Paris Fury.......Paris Fury has got more humility in her little finger than she's got in her whole big jaw.

The blokes a cnut, always has been always will be. I wish him nothing but a cnuts life.
---
He’s going to be insufferable now for weeks… Frickin Bighead …. The real winner is Paul Smith becuz he’s donating his money unlike head
The cunts insufferable anyway. Won't make much difference.
---
View attachment 2551887

Parrots giving off Rebecca loos vibes in this photo.
Christ, how many turkey teef can you fit in one photo
---
Wait! Has he shaved a line into his eyebrow circa 1990s? Noooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2552096
Omg he has. That's too funny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.