Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This prick hasn’t had a cold he’s just a bone idle work shy tosser who fancied a couple of days lounging about in the hotel bet if a call came to do Lorraine he would have been fit as a flea and down the road like a shot! Wonder if he is actually doing the show tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Everything with her is slap dash; finished loft conversion, badly put together Vinted account with clothes looking shabby, scruffy looking kids. She’d rather holiday and scrounge than have any standards…well she did marry fakey so her standards are low

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon he’s gone on a bender of the POB fail and is on a comedown or a massive hangover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the FM may regret their decision to use Fakey as the cast member for most of their promotion.
Maybe he’s not actually sick and he’s been given time off because a huge TV presenting/acting/reality opportunity has come up but he’s got to keep it quiet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We all know he’s a liability. FM should have come to us for a reference and all the receipts.
---
Tosser and that’s itView attachment 2508021
He’s so common.
---
So poorly he’s in the Spa?!
Spreading the clap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front Β£3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! πŸ’―

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front Β£3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! πŸ’―

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

I will save as much as I can - have an absolute ball ❀
P.s hope he has packed tonight's leftovers in a box for your birthday brekkie 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s with the random capital letters?
Anyone reading that with no context would assume it’s the journal of an 8yr old girl.
Ugh he’s so thick.
IMG_3895.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

Ooooo fabulous..enjoy lovely and Happy BirthdayπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒ πŸŽ‚ πŸ’•xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.