Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a generation of young adults who will have serious issues after their parents have bombarded their social media accounts with photos of their babies, children, precious personal moments who go on to be teens and adults knowing that their mates at school can go back and find photos that are personal. Freddie will be at secondary in a few years and his peers can go back and look at his private life from years before and it will generate mocking and potential bullying. Not every child is resilient or capable of dealing with the nasty world.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So no cheap giveaway anymore and her latest reel hasnโ€™t even got 1,000 likes and thereโ€™s only 10 comments and 2 of them are her replying ๐Ÿ˜‚ Background music playing is โ€˜Millionaireโ€™. She bleeping wishes ๐Ÿ™„ So all that begging for people to like and comment on those 5 posts to up her engagement and look where itโ€™s got her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited. Look where her vinted money has obviously gone today ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ What a bleeping embarrassment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ”I phoned the theatre in Chester re Cock Bollocks on Thursday, I wanted to know if there were any tickets for today as my aunty wanted to know, the lady on the phone said plenty , I asked if he would be there, she said probably Saturday as he hasn't been well although it's not Covid. She said it's a fabulous show although Jake doesn't come on till late very late in the first half !!!!!!!!...๐Ÿฅด.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
๐Ÿ”I phoned the theatre in Chester re Cock Bollocks on Thursday, I wanted to know if there were any tickets for today as my aunty wanted to know, the lady on the phone said plenty , I asked if he would be there, she said probably Saturday as he hasn't been well although it's not Covid. She said it's a fabulous show although Jake doesn't come on till late very late in the first half !!!!!!!!...๐Ÿฅด.
They said on their page it was sold out most nights apparently, although it's not a big theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So no cheap giveaway anymore and her latest reel hasnโ€™t even got 1,000 likes and thereโ€™s only 10 comments and 2 of them are her replying ๐Ÿ˜‚ Background music playing is โ€˜Millionaireโ€™. She bleeping wishes ๐Ÿ™„ So all that begging for people to like and comment on those 5 posts to up her engagement and look where itโ€™s got her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited. Look where her vinted money has obviously gone today ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ What a bleeping embarrassment
BOTS!!!! All accounts made on same 3 days, ๐Ÿคช Had a look at her Bambi & Bear account, engagement rate 0.08% and average comments 1! (and that's usually her) ๐Ÿ˜† Brutal ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
BOTS!!!! All accounts made on same 3 days, ๐Ÿคช Had a look at her Bambi & Bear account, engagement rate 0.08% and average comments 1! (and that's usually her) ๐Ÿ˜† Brutal ๐Ÿคญ
This is 93% of their engagement. Paid-for -by-them bots and chinese ' follower/scam' centres......

The number of genuine followers they've both got are very low. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

He even posts comments on their stuff from the false Maris account they've made. They really are prize cunts?

download.jpeg.jpg
318759.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They said on their page it was sold out most nights apparently, although it's not a big theatre.
I've had an ad on my Facebook page for Norwich theatre royal, they've had loads of returns for the circle/stalls for it, and are desperately trying to sell them cheap......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front ยฃ3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Happy birthday Crazy! Have the best time, your husband is a keeper!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this g*mp gripping his phone with his gigantic gnashers?
Oh the humiliation ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
IMG_3898.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Jesus is this his latest bleeping fad, a gratitude journal?๐Ÿ™„ Luckily I'm blocked by the moron, but I feel for you lot that are going to have watch this to add this to the list of crap he posts every day, give it a couple of weeks he'll be up fake meditating, in the fake stagnant warm barrel, posting inspirational quotes aimed at tattlers whilst he tries to write all the things he's supposedly grateful for, give me a bingo when he or Flappy gets the sage out and starts smudging in the house to clear the bad energy ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Oh Jesus is this his latest bleeping fad, a gratitude journal?๐Ÿ™„ Luckily I'm blocked by the moron, but I feel for you lot that are going to have watch this to add this to the list of crap he posts every day, give it a couple of weeks he'll be up fake meditating, in the fake stagnant warm barrel, posting inspirational quotes aimed at tattlers whilst he tries to write all the things he's supposedly grateful for, give me a bingo when he or Flappy gets the sage out and starts smudging in the house to clear the bad energy ๐Ÿ™„
Heโ€™s going to make his bucket list!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he isnโ€™t even doing that much in the show and he still canโ€™t be arsed to pull his finger out. Lazy to the core!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder who sheโ€™s stole the idea of them puff pastry mummys from? I thought it must be a Tesco food ad at first, theyโ€™ve deffo dropped her ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sheโ€™s so boring.

I wonder what type of family day we are gonna get tomorrow? I think poor Fred will be used in one of the family feels again. Unless Tasha and Andrew have agreed to a Sunday roast with him? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I doubt it though, Tasha didnโ€™t bother to follow our soph back on insta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.