Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front £3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! 💯

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

Happy Birthday weekend @CrazyBaldhead ❤ Have a fabulous time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tell me you don't read tattle without telling you don't 😂😂 Freddie is here for a visit 😂
---
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front £3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! 💯

Suck on that Flapz. He did duck all for your 30th love! You sad, bleeping begging chavs!

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

Happy birthday ❤ enjoy your weekend away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy birthday ❤❤And Fred has reappeared for all those asking🤣Her words not mine.Must read here as much as him👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Woooohooooo! 😍😍

Have an amazing time! Happy birthday 🥳

• Heart
🐔 Happy 50th Birthday Crazy , have the most fabulous time, with your lovely considerate husband, 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy 50th Crazy! How I love being part of the 'Fully paid up brigade' on here. Paid for my home, paid for my 80s revival band last night, paid for my meal, paid for my holiday, the list goes on. How shameful that these 30 something no marks have their hands continually out for freebies. Like it's their god given right.

And please don't get me started on Flaps's atrocious voice. Who the hell does she think she is putting on that fake accent with the awful uplifting at the end of sentences. If she does have a following who are sadly lapping this up, then they must be the same brain deads who follow Chazza Dawson. Everything is 'cute,' cute cleaning products, cute cheapo water bottles for Fred. Hopefully he'll chuck them as his dad most likely would've got him the latest cool water bottle primary kids are using.
---
Oh for fucks sake that reel speaks volumes! Leave the poor boy alone!! Filming him undressed, filming him obviously not wanting to engage, pulling away from her, putting his hand over the screen. Can anyone put it on here for Crazy to add to the Wiki. What a cow of a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
By the look of it Fred’s home for the night.Making sure she posts the poor boy and without a top on😡Leo eating looking like a scruffy twit.Well she mad £32 on vinted lol so should get them all lunch .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“Like it's their god given right” - you’ve summed up how I’ve felt but could never find the right words! It’s exactly this. They truly think they deserve it. And as for Flaps voice you’ve hit the nail on the head too. I can only imagine what it’s like being in their company or walking past them in the street. They likely look down their noses at everyone

Happy 50th Crazy! How I love being part of the 'Fully paid up brigade' on here. Paid for my home, paid for my 80s revival band last night, paid for my meal, paid for my holiday, the list goes on. How shameful that these 30 something no marks have their hands continually out for freebies. Like it's their god given right.

And please don't get me started on Flaps's atrocious voice. Who the hell does she think she is putting on that fake accent with the awful uplifting at the end of sentences. If she does have a following who are sadly lapping this up, then they must be the same brain deads who follow Chazza Dawson. Everything is 'cute,' cute cleaning products, cute cheapo water bottles for Fred. Hopefully he'll chuck them as his dad most likely would've got him the latest cool water bottle primary kids are using.
---
Oh for fucks sake that reel speaks volumes! Leave the poor boy alone!! Filming him undressed, filming him obviously not wanting to engage, pulling away from her, putting his hand over the screen. Can anyone put it on here for Crazy to add to the Wiki. What a cow of a mother.

• Heart
Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Flaps Freddie might be there, doesnt mean he lives there :sneaky: No need to film the lad with his shirt off, while a vile bleep

Reactions: 23
Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.
Awww is he showing us how he holds his pencil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@CrazyBaldhead, have an absolutely stonking weekend 👍👍👍🍷🍷🎂🎂🎂
See, boulders, this is what real genuine husbands do for their wives, not like that tight arse selfish bleep you're lumbered with....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
His videos/posts are getting seriously worse. What on earth was this all about? It’s like Stacey/Hinch writing their to-do list ffs 🤦‍♀️
I’m still waiting to see why Flaps and Spud were in Chester with him before he became ‘ill’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.