Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gutted I was looking forward to Fakey landing in my hometown and getting the piss absolutely ripped out of him for well just being him. Unfortunately FM’s week long run has been cancelled due to RAAC in the venue.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m gutted I was looking forward to Fakey landing in my hometown and getting the piss absolutely ripped out of him for well just being him. Unfortunately FM’s week long run has been cancelled due to RAAC in the venue.
So that’s another week he’s got off then. Is this place anytime soon?

Reactions: 16
Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.
He must have copied this from somebody, there is no way he creates ideas in his own head lol
---
Not until March thinking about it he’ll of pulled out long before then. I think he’ll use the fight with Paul as his excuse.
He will definitely get an ‘injury’ so he can’t carry on with the show.
---
He’s going to make his bucket list!
Amazon Wish list next mark my words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched Bill Ward In the itv Raoul Moat series and he’s an incredibly good actor, surprised he wants to be seen on stage with the joke that he fakey. Chalk and cheese in terms of careers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What is it about sophies and ready made puff pastry concoctions. Flaps ll have a alpaca next :LOL:

His pathetic missing work for a sniffle.
How's he going to cope with doing the show after the fight and he has a poorly?
I want him to lose because it will get to him and eat him up he ll hate losing,

But I do think we should do bingo's on the amazing classy dress 👗 flapz will be wearing, im guessing it'll be black shien number ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please don’t tell me she’s now going to start doing ‘cooking’ reels 🙄 or is she trying to get her deal back with Tescos food 😂 I genuinely think she is as obsessed with Instagram as her workshy husband is. This month she’s already bought 1,000 followers and done a cheap giveaway just to get likes and comments on her posts and we’re not even half way through the month yet. If that’s doesn’t reek of desperation, I don’t know what does.
I can see them doing a joint giveaway soon. He’s leaking followers too so what better way of covering up buying them by doing a competition 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s after getting on celebrity master chef 🤣🤣Sad pair of desperate wannabes.She’s done nothing in years except beg.He’s just a creep with zero friends and a lousy attitude.In York next week let’s see if the witch bothers to come see him.So it’s either lunch out and dopey Leo on repeat🙄Or poor Fred made to be filmed to prove us all wrong on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing today will be exactly the same bore fest as the past four Sundays! A lie in for Mr hardworking then the gym a nap and lunch at about 3 possibly a walk thrown in then a really awkward family reel again for as many likes as possible and for the usual cringe comments of you’re such great parents Fred and Leo are so lucky 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔 It feels like somebody's watching me ...lol lol lol 😆 Yep we are and you know it 😆...🍷silly cow...wouldn't eat that tit but Maris would....
---
🐔Her B a B discount looks like bleep 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious that Sophs friends and family can’t tolerate him. They never do anything which includes him🥴 As soon as he goes away they are on the scene. As soon as Soph goes away, he’s off to his Mums 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing with flaps is she’s just so unlikeable.Not sure what she plans to do in life but trying to be a influencer is not working.Her likes are shocking and having to beg for attention shows how desperately pathetic she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bambi & Bear is an absolute joke. She gets on average about 12likes a post and she has 42k genuine followers. Yeah love, of course you do 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What!! The Quickendens weren't ringside at the Fury fight!!!! Impossible!!! Boulders should have been sat next to Mollie May giving her tips for influencing, and Fakey should have been in Tommy Fumbles corner personally coaching him, what with his immense fighting experience.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.