Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So assuming he wasn’t there due to ‘illness’, I wonder what his bosses think about the fact he was posting a picture online at 7pm last night? Surely if you’re that sick, you’re in bed and the last thing on your mind is being on your phone and trying to up your engagement on instagram? Convenient it happened when Flappys visiting though 🤔
He knew he would be off sick but the woman still went so he could get the FREE hotel stay for his wife because she’s close to leaving his sorry arse !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahaha Fakey pulled a sicky🤣🤣🤣🤣 we bleeping knew he would, what a letdown he is. Very convenient it happens when Flaps and Maris are there🙄🙄🙄.
If he's ill I don't want to see his scrawny body in the gym today🤮🤮🤮 or any day for that matter😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please let it be that Bill wont work with the bleep 🙏 I was honestly suprised when I saw that Bill was doing this crappy play, he’s definitely better than this and probably didn’t know Prickenden was doing it when he signed up to it! That’s tragic to have youre name be associated with Jake Quickenden, Paul Smith looks embarrassed in them promotion pictures…in fairness to Paul though he did call Quickenden “just some bleep off x Factor” a the start of the promotion for Stage to Cage so everyone knows he’s just doing it for charity 👍 even still, he’s a brave man letting his name be associated with Quickended as that’s certainly one way to ruin you’re career! They have to pay Chris Hughes to pretend he’s his mate 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish she would shut up with her quotes ffs. Bet your bottom dollar she knows absolutely nothing about world affairs as she's thick as pig tit.

387692482_750088086928261_5228321579778894737_n.jpg
387681349_1156919978476003_4462606698055815535_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He wouldn't be allowed in. The recommended age is 14yrs+ as involves partial nudity and swearing! Literally what was the point in her going!
You beat me to it ,Spud wouldn’t have been allowed in so something is not adding up?? there is no way somebody saw Squidward or spud in the audience? me thinks somebody is tit stirring with their multiple instagram accounts 🙄 head!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the rest of the cast think he’s getting to much publicity as why is dick head in most of the promotion shots.Gives it the big I am when in reality he’s just a scrawny twit.Wants to win this fight so badly and he’s been training like a crazed idiot.Was caught on when asked which charity he’s donating to as we all know he’s keeping the prize money.Ticket sales are not great and we all hope Paul with knock him out but the fake is obsessed with winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He wouldn't be allowed in. The recommended age is 14yrs+ as involves partial nudity and swearing! Literally what was the point in her going!
That crossed my mind too about the age limit. She probably stood in the lobby with him, or something.

Reactions: 19
That crossed my mind too about the age limit. She probably stood in the lobby with him, or something.
I definitely can't see the cast wanting a kid backstage that's for sure. Utterly pointless her going. It's Thursday today and what exciting things has she done with Spud? Now he's on his deathbed she may as well just go home.

There's only so much free porridge you can eat! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In a normal situation - which theirs isn't - I could fully understand someone going to stay with their other half for a night or two while they are working in some nice town or city. Potter around, see the sights, go out to eat, nightlife, whatever.

Cooped up in a hotel room with a small child and doing nothing because you haven't a penny. 🤷‍♀️ Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is the sicky we have been waiting for
Bingo all round for many Tattlers😂😂. I didn’t think
It would be so soon! I thought defo closer to 8 weeks😂😂😂. He must be upset he ain’t getting any LW bookings hence the sickie😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In a normal situation - which theirs isn't - I could fully understand someone going to stay with their other half for a night or two while they are working in some nice town or city. Potter around, see the sights, go out to eat, nightlife, whatever.

Cooped up in a hotel room with a small child and doing nothing because you haven't a penny. 🤷‍♀️ Nope.
Yeah. Even if they’ve no money she could’ve done a nice walk around see the sights like you say and sure there’s things to see that doesn’t cost anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I reckon this is all so he can pull a sickie tonight so he can watch the POB on TV hoping he spots himself somewhere 😂 Obviously won’t be the red carpet as only them and the photographer were there by the time they arrived but maybe a table shot? We know if he appears, even if only for a second, he’ll screenshot it and put it on his stories 🙄😂

• Haha
My husband used to work away a lot before we had kids I would sometimes go to his hotel and have a night of amazing sex 😂then the next day would go shopping get lunch and then we would go out that night for a nice meal. Loved it I did 🥰 but we didn’t need to beg on insta for free stays and we had money to enjoy 😂 these cunts never fail to disappoint 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.