Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a dig at us and his sweaty dirty arse crack he so gladly posted the other day

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s another bingo for me! I said earlier as his porridge ad flopped he would post a pic of spud and here we are! By the way fake he did not say any of those things about the hotel but you keep pretending to yourself that he is soooo clever

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Turmeric123 you will get this lol 😂 In Dublin and probably most of Ireland we would translate that to “I feel like a dope” as in “i’ve made an hole of myself “😂😂 but no ive never heard anybody actually use the phrase “I feel like arse” ?? does he mean he feels like tit? He is a bleeping hole alright!
He is the biggest hole I've ever come across 🤣🤣🤣

He is pretending to be sick hes done a few hours work lately and he is tired 🤣🤣🤣
---
That’s another bingo for me! I said earlier as his porridge ad flopped he would post a pic of spud and here we are! By the way fake he did not say any of those things about the hotel but you keep pretending to yourself that he is soooo clever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The kid is boring . The clothes he wears are shocking wtf did she dress him like today . Dressed like them creepy 60 year old men who go fishing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apart from the fact no one wants to use him, this is another reason he gets so few ads. The engagement is so tit on them, he manically has to post something else (normally Leo) asap so no one sees the ad because they look at the last thing he’s posted. Most people doing ads leave it at least 24 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s in between shows and instead of just relaxing he’s posting on IG trying to get his rate back up. What a pair of desperate cunts they are. Wonder what he’s going to offer to get people to like and comment on his posts 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she only taking spud for his tea at 7.15? How does she expect him to settle in a strange room and a very full tummy he will be up half the night again! Honestly thick as tit these two! Wonder when he had lunch? No doubt filled up on snacks yet again since then

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I didnt get that far before I swiped to the next story 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have never heard anyone say "I feel like an arse" is this a saying or is he trying ti be cool-YaNo 😎 🤣
Hahah he’s some dose isn’t he! Such a gomey! Wonder why none of his “genuine mates” that were on the stag /wedding aren’t booking ticket to his show either, he literally has no one in the world that likes him!
---
All I can think of is the Friends episode with Jennifer Coolidge 🤣...

View attachment 2504592
Snap chas hun 🙈🙈🙈😝😝😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What ever she’s selling think anyone looking at this picture would run a mile.Are they both on a mission to look ill.How any company sents her any skin products needs a head wobble 👀👀
IMG_8700.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What is that post with Maris all about? How having him in bed next to him makes all the difference "even if I do get less sleep."

This lazy workshy twit wouldn't know "less sleep" if it smacked him round the face. He is away all the time, he takes constant naps, and I'd bet my house on the fact that Flapz does the night shift if Maris gets up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 None of us understand his use of ARSE :unsure: ....perhaps he has arse on his brain...

• Haha
Can’t stand him the level of smug this bleep will have when he beats paul is unreal
he forgets Paul’s 10 years older and got a busy work schedule
the latest comments on the YouTube Chanel are all saying this fight shouldn’t be allowed it’s obvious jake is training religiously day and night but Paul has a tour his own show all over the UK he has no time to train ! Before this fight he never even went the gym so he’s very new to it let alone fighting somebody who has trained for years .
---
Oh flaps! Give it up and get a proper job! Your sullen face is enough to put anyone off! As for spud, he’s not a dinner date, he should be in bed!
She can’t parent clearly that kid should have had his tea ages ago . Looks like a cheap pub meal for Maris !! Skint fuckers
did she not even get him a drink 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sophie started following Tasha and Andrew after POB awards. Obviously were fan girling over a couple who are 10 years younger than them 🙈

fakey trying to go out for dinner with them on a day off what he could spend with the kids but he’s desperate to get higher up in the Z list world.

They are a pair of sad bastards. I’m honestly sick of them now.
No way will Andrew and Tasha go anywhere near Jaknob! For one, they do not need to and he will bore them to tears. I noticed a lot of the LI men got dressed by big suit brands for POB. Poor Jacob had to do with his polyester monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.