Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s sat in a hotel room what is the point in going 😂😂
No leccy, gas or food to pay for at a hotel 😂
Why is she so shiny in her pics? Can she not afford the full version of photo shop anymore?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks half 💀.To much lip filler Botox and the crap she had done to her nose obviously didn’t work.Wonder if going to turkey for more channel knock offs and a nose job🤣Why has she dragged that poor boy to a hotel 🙄Is she jealous of someone and keeping a eye on the prick🤣🤣

• Haha
She looks half 💀.To much lip filler Botox and the crap she had done to her nose obviously didn’t work.Wonder if going to turkey for more channel knock offs and a nose job🤣Why has she dragged that poor boy to a hotel 🙄Is she jealous of someone and keeping a eye on the prick🤣🤣
Ain’t nobody going near his little party sausage 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"I feel like arse". I bet you do bro. Bet you've had more pricks than a dartboard.

Also, you look like an utter, bleeping head.

---
Cannot believe her desperation. A £50 Zara voucher for liking and commenting on five of her tit posts!

Give it up witch!

391384453_1832894113792041_1258302991319630878_n.jpg

387713670_861638208874323_5238342678674471116_n.jpg
387685175_1519333401940181_7439981545000540789_n.jpg
387685346_166946129801405_2816234881617251260_n.jpg

• Haha
Oh flaps! Give it up and get a proper job! Your sullen face is enough to put anyone off! As for spud, he’s not a dinner date, he should be in bed!
Why is Dudley dressed as combat Carl???
Why isn't he in bed?
In his home in his own bed?
Selfish pair of cunts...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how she asked for recommendations for Chester and went a £3 bleeping soft play
what’s up Sophie get no GIFTED days out !!! Skint witch
chester has a lot to offer but not for her with how broke she is . Chester zoo or Knowsley safari park . Chester shopping 🛍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They can’t even sell tickets paul smith fans don’t want to pay the price they know jakes the winner because Paul’s to busy working .
Look at Pauls face in both pics 😂 He really couldn’t give a tit he just wants to do it for charity, he’s probably embarrassed even having his name beside prickenden’s! Fair play to Paul for being such a good sport, this is exactly why people love Paul and cant stand Jake, he’s not a good sport, he’s not doing it for charity, he’s greedy, desperate to be “famous” and desperate to win that he’s so un-likeable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet his ears are bleeping burning with the cast slagging him off for his family tagging along.
Is that because nobody asks him to go for drinks/meals after work, so she's gonna be riding along for the rest of the tour???
---
Look at Pauls face in both pics 😂 He really couldn’t give a tit he just wants to do it for charity, he’s probably embarrassed even having his name beside prickenden’s! Fair play to Paul for being such a good sport, this is exactly why people love Paul and cant stand Jake, he’s not a good sport, he’s not doing it for charity, he’s greedy, desperate to be “famous” and desperate to win that he’s so un-likeable!
Paul's doing it in the spirit it should be done. For a charity he supports and believes in.
He's done some training, but all he's bothered about is getting the charity money.
Unlike bleeping fester, who just wants his sweaty little hands on his share of the purse.
Paul's got a successful career, he sold out two gigs in Norwich in 30 MINUTES, fakey..
Unlike your big night out, cancelled after 2 bleeping years of promotion, and only sold 5 tickets...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Leo has no routine and now not even at nursery where he gets some real attention.Makes no sense to drag a child like Leo along for what.Obviously not missing poor Fred both a pair of cunts😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I bet his ears are bleeping burning with the cast slagging him off for his family tagging along.
Is that because nobody asks him to go for drinks/meals after work, so she's gonna be riding along for the rest of the tour???
Like when she gate crashed the Footloose tour that just so happened to be in Dubai 😂 She even had to take Spud and made an “arse” of herself getting dressed up to sit on a swing and pretend to eat in an expensive restaurant and had a “family beach day” without her other son! well she can have all the “family” days out without him now because he seems to be living with his Dad and she seems to not give a tit and is acting like Mum of the bleeping year with Leo now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
£3.

They really are a sad deluded pair of cunts.

They need to just give up & put the tin lid on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
"I feel like arse". I bet you do bro. Bet you've had more pricks than a dartboard.

Also, you look like an utter, bleeping head.

View attachment 2504784
View attachment 2504785
---
Cannot believe her desperation. A £50 Zara voucher for liking and commenting on five of her tit posts!

Give it up witch!

View attachment 2504796
View attachment 2504797
View attachment 2504798
View attachment 2504799View attachment 2504800View attachment 2504801
🐔 Maris doesn't even know how to come down the slide...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Somebody commented that they saw her and Leo at the theatre today so i reckon she is definitely there for some filming and he can pretend he always takes his wife and son with him when he can as he hates being away from them so much we know how he loves to push his family man narrative. I see there’s not even 5000 likes on his post of him and the scruff wonder how much his follower count is down this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
260 likes on his porridge ad that’s got to be the lowest he’s ever had! 😂 probably be a post of spud later as long as it’s not titled how do I have a teenager all of a sudden he’s done that a million times already
Spud eating porridge? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fakes in the gym at every opportunity,he shows of his calorie deficit and eats crap,he works about 20 hours a week.so he probably is run down through his own making,his now proberly living on packs of free porridge that's full of crap so false highs which will lead to crashes if you don't put good stuff in how will you ever feel healthy.he looks ill we've all said it.
And yet his young son just seems to eat crap constantly,the only shape on flaps is her boulders and lips she's literally melting away, she seems to trying to emulate vb.
There isn't a ounce of genuine joy in that family

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Defending Tommy Fury on his new post he’s a grown up he can defend himself or maybe unlike you he just ignores negativity oh and he isn’t going to be your new fwend
Was this dirty deleted? I’ve just caught up tonight and haven’t seen anything about Tommy.

Reactions: 9
I love how she asked for recommendations for Chester and went a £3 bleeping soft play
what’s up Sophie get no GIFTED days out !!! Skint witch
chester has a lot to offer but not for her with how broke she is . Chester zoo or Knowsley safari park . Chester shopping 🛍
A boat trip on the river, visit to the Roman museum absolutely loads to do

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.