Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the reason he’ll never get a full time job in the TV industry. He wants to do SCD and he can’t even manage 4 weeks of 2 hr days without being off sick. He really is one workshy bleep and he proves it every single time.
Now we await the overworked, stress, tired, excuses story as to why he’s let people down yet again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Proved us all right yet gain Jake. Couldn't even last 4 weeks. Bet he was.really determined to prove us tattlers wrong but his feeble mind couldn't hack it and he needed to pull a sickie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s really odd isn’t it that he is desperate to be famous and recognised but can’t be bothered to do the graft and put in the long hours to get there. He reminds me a bit of Bewful Yung Gal (Lauren Goodger) who literally can’t be arsed with anything and still thinks she should be an a lister

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to say I wonder if Quickendale had to practise his 'sick voice' before ringing in but then remembered he has plenty of experience with the 'sick voice' from his previous work 🤣
He probly has it Pre recorded for the last time so he doesn't even have to talk. He is just that lazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s a joke ain’t he . He doesn’t work he does a show every now and then during the week and has rang in sick when he looked fine yesterday he’s full of tit . This is why he never makes friends at the jobs he’s at .
Funnily enough he never said he was off sick but still was filming Leo walking around the hotel . Unless your bed bound sick then you should go to work . Id be fuming if I seen his story’s and he let the cast down . He should be sacked he’s a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well at least we won’t see his ugly face today if pulling a sickie.Tickets are expensive I’d be pissed off if two people pulled out.Why is flaps even there I just don’t get it.Leo must be bored out of his tiny mind stuck in a room all night.

• Heart
So assuming he wasn’t there due to ‘illness’, I wonder what his bosses think about the fact he was posting a picture online at 7pm last night? Surely if you’re that sick, you’re in bed and the last thing on your mind is being on your phone and trying to up your engagement on instagram? Convenient it happened when Flappys visiting though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
and that Ladies and Gentlemen is the reason he’ll never get a full time job in the TV industry. He wants to do SCD and he can’t even manage 4 weeks of 2 hr days without being off sick. He really is one workshy bleep and he proves it every single time.
Now we await the overworked, stress, tired, excuses story as to why he’s let people down yet again 🙄
Well that and the fact that he is talentless and unlikeable. 😁

• Haha
Bit odd he posted yesterday & didn't mention feeling ill, maybe Flapps has given Fakey Quickendale covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Which normal person comes on instagram at 430am to put ⬇ on their stories 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine the first thing you think to do when you wake up is to grab your phone and post on social media purely for attention 🤯
So either Leo has had him up or his ‘illness’ is going to be worse. Only one show today so hope the poor love is still ok to do whatever he planned for content with Flappy & Leo because there’s definitely a reason they are there.
Trying to up his engagement as he knows his minions will DM asking what the problem is! Attention seeking bone head!
---
just going to leave this here….
Ohhhh he kept that quiet. Little skiver!!! He isn’t one of the main characters anyway so who cares😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Flaps posting quotes 🙄And trying to pretend she gives a tit about what’s happening in Israel 😡Can’t be doing with these fake arse creeps today.Her like and comment for £50 shows the desperation of this stupid stuck up cow.

• Heart
Flaps posting quotes 🙄And trying to pretend she gives a tit about what’s happening in Israel 😡Can’t be doing with these fake arse creeps today.Her like and comment for £50 shows the desperation of this stupid stuck up cow.
Not doing her follower count or engagement rate much good though 🤭 Funny how one day she accrued 500 followers and every other day barring one, she was losing them 🤔
As for his - oh dear oh dear oh dear 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
🐔 So sick but can put the stupid bleeping pink hat on and even worse jumper saying I feel arse.......MMA...= MY MASSIVE ARSE...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.