Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reel is so odd. Talking about time she's literally only ever with one of her kids and jake is never with any of them.

Also been up 10 hours and not even 1000 likes, that didn't go how she had hoped 🙈
Even funnier is his reel about ‘being kind’ hasn’t even got 5,000 likes on it. That’s going to hurt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly this..she is vile. How wooden and unnatural did she look in the vid with Leo though! Also thinking back to the story she was asking for people to help with the epic game problems as swapped from xbox to switch. Is this because his xbox has gone with him to his dads so now they have had to set up the switch because they obviously can't afford another xbox..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that. Imagine having to make out your kid is playing up because you and your husband are grade A cunts. If he is playing up it's because he hates being in that house and being used for content and then pushed aside and ignored for Augustus Gloop the golden child..sorry not sorry!
#AugustusGloop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here's what I don't get though, maybe I've missed something,
The amazon deals she's banging on about started today,I know I've been waiting for it,but you couldn't order the deals till today,they didnt say what the deals were till today, and she has her stuff already this morning how did she do that ? All filmed even with aff links added. How??
Barring the kids uggs, only the cheaper things though and she probably ordered the uggs in case they came up 😂 Things like the ring doorbell, grenade bars she’s used a generic picture and the air fryer she got months ago. She may have grifted the cheap jewellery and dress but no way have Amazon actually paid her to advertise for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she does this stupid posts to make out she’s popular with brands.Think we all see her for the desperate wooden witch she truly is.There is no love warmth or anything between these two.Can see her sat begging for a Christmas break and Leo dumped at Zelda’s.He’s home for 5 weeks between shows if he lasts that long.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He can mention it is national porridge week 🙄 because he’s getting paid for it but couldn’t mention World Mental Health day even though he claims he’s an MH ambassador. Yet again that says all you need to know about Fakey 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she does this stupid posts to make out she’s popular with brands.Think we all see her for the desperate wooden witch she truly is.There is no love warmth or anything between these two.Can see her sat begging for a Christmas break and Leo dumped at Zelda’s.He’s home for 5 weeks between shows if he lasts that long.
Thing is if these were genuine ads (and not affiliated links), she would have a much more comfortable lifestyle than she obviously has. When you look what she can earn from stories and posts and for the amount of stories especially she does, she’d be raking it in.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His ad 🙄the fake Gucci bag🙄His voice🙄His baggy arse brown trousers🙄Just him in general 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Filming the spud who is dressed like crap as usual hair lacking a good brush and making sure he gets his big sniff in at the end the saddo as for his ad he is useless! Pausing halfway through repeating himself and look at his prep! You can tell he never cooks could he be any slower?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waitress asking for their room number so breakfast is obviously included - this should be fun as he will be using his favourite saying eat as much as you can it’s free 🤣 and no doubt the munchkin will have his refillable snack box handy so they can fill it up for laters

• Haha
🐔 Sorry its only Organic Flahavans porridge for me, Marks Organic milk,Marks Organic honey ,single apiary, from this country, WASHED berries, not just straight out the plastic, try washing your fruit in one part white vinegar to 3 part water soak and see what insects float on top, I just could not eat that breakfast that's why he looks tit.....only decent thing is the banana....would rather buy decent food than fake tit...sorry ranted...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s arrived and his usual Leo looks so cute🙄Get your sniffing in Jake the fake bless he’s got a cold🤣🤣Flaps you need to get in the 🗑 sad desperate cow who this week has truly shown her true colours😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So he reckons he’s coming down with something but still his wife and kid have come to stop in a small hotel room with him where they’ll be no getting away from the germs 🙄 I’m calling bingo that there is definitely an ulterior motive for her being there. This isn’t just a standard visit. Filming for Oktagon I’d guess. Yes I will be reporting him to ASA for his free hotel as well. If she tags it too, she’ll also be on my hit list 😂
Notice he hasn’t mentioned his best mates appearance on the SU2C TV program 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.