Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted and just why is my only question.Really hate these two beggars 😡😡View attachment 2503570
I bet he got her to look up hotels in every area the tour is going to and email them begging for free stays. This hotel is sharing every story he does as well. I’ve screenshot both his and theirs on my report to ASA. It’s not just the fact they get it free, it’s the fact he can’t be honest about it and mark his stories like he should 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So he's doing an ad for Porridge. I hope he packed a lot of free sachets so they can all have porridge for their dinners.

Can celebrate National Porridge Week but the 'Mental Health Campaigner' forgot Mental Health Day yesterday. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is a rather nice looking hotel, then you get their sprog running all over the place with his apple and grimy hands touching everything. Paws off 😬

• Sick
  • Angry
🐔 Maris can't walk properly now, how's he going to keep those Uggs on ...!
I might be old fashioned here but Iv never seen that kid in a sensible pair of shoes always the nike trainers or uggs, always walks weird too

• Heart
  • Haha
Breakfast must be included. Can you imagine the amount of food they are going to smuggle back into their basic room?

I would really resent being a paying guest and then you have this riff raff walking in like they are A listers and that scruffy urchin chucking food about as he has no manners or discipline.

I see he's not declared it as a freebie either. 🤬

387270493_3174200436208572_5858592631845076576_n.jpg

---
@PrincessJeanie - Flapz shared the second photo tagging the hotel so they're both at it. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
🐔 Oliver Twist comes to mind, always hungry, always got something in his hand. Imagine the filthy handmarks he leaves behind, where is PURDY !!!.

• Haha
****successful itv presenter****
As somebody who has protein daily this is tit and people avoid it . It’s full of tit
---
Breakfast must be included. Can you imagine the amount of food they are going to smuggle back into their basic room?

I would really resent being a paying guest and then you have this riff raff walking in like they are A listers and that scruffy urchin chucking food about as he has no manners or discipline.

View attachment 2503620
View attachment 2503621
View attachment 2503622
---
@PrincessJeanie - Flapz shared the second photo tagging the hotel so they're both at it. 🤬
She wants to concentrate on getting a bond with Freddie back the ugly cow she really pisses me off !! Shameful not only does he live with dad but she’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to see him at all !!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2503620
View attachment 2503621
View attachment 2503622
---
Yep and the fact she’s on thin ice at ASA I will be reporting her as well 👍🏻

• Heart
As somebody who has protein daily this is tit and people avoid it . It’s full of tit
---

She wants to concentrate on getting a bond with Freddie back the ugly cow she really pisses me off !! Shameful not only does he live with dad but she’s fucked off so she doesn’t have to see him at all !!!
I've just looked up this Fuel Porridge. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Absolutely packed with sugar (second ingredient) and has a whopping 60.8g carbs!

Having been on a keto/low carb diet for months and completely cutting out processed and high sugar crap, I can safely say that when he bangs on about fasting and getting into ketosis, he is just proving what an uneducated clown he really is!

This shithouse would sell Zelda if he could.

Screenshot_20231011-102835~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've just looked up this Fuel Porridge. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Absolutely packed with sugar (second ingredient) and has a whopping 60.8g carbs!

Having been on a keto/low carb diet for months and completely cutting out processed and high sugar crap, I can safely say that when he bangs on about fasting and getting into ketosis, he is just proving what an uneducated clown he really is!

View attachment 2503642
He turned into the people he slagged off only worst the begging and amount of freebies these pair get is disgusting. Free stays every time they go out the door !!! Tramps I work hard and like paying for my own stays unlike them begs

anybody who goes the gym and talks about protein will tell you not to buy this tit it’s full of all kinds. You get your protein from meats and eggs and nuts you don’t need all these products it’s just a way to make money from people but people avoid the tit he’s got ad for . Even the protein bars he eats are full of sugar and fat so people don’t recommend them .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly this..she is vile. How wooden and unnatural did she look in the vid with Leo though! Also thinking back to the story she was asking for people to help with the epic game problems as swapped from xbox to switch. Is this because his xbox has gone with him to his dads so now they have had to set up the switch because they obviously can't afford another xbox..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that. Imagine having to make out your kid is playing up because you and your husband are grade A cunts. If he is playing up it's because he hates being in that house and being used for content and then pushed aside and ignored for Augustus Gloop the golden child..sorry not sorry!
Yes she said something like “so he doesn’t have another argument with her” something along those lines…. Basically making out that it’s Freddie that “argues” with her! They post everything and not once have I ever seen that child arguing or being unkind, he’s a sweet boy and always looks on edge around Fakey! It’s shocking that someone who bangs on about mental health and anxiety has created such an environment that to me seems Freddie has most definitely got anxiety. Poor boy, I do hope he’s with his Dad.

• Heart
260 likes on his porridge ad that’s got to be the lowest he’s ever had! 😂 probably be a post of spud later as long as it’s not titled how do I have a teenager all of a sudden he’s done that a million times already

• Haha
No wonder no one likes him from the cast of full Monty.Both do nothing but beg and act like bleeping pound land posh&becks.Embarrassing pair of skid marks who sell their souls for pennies.Shes a poor excuse of a woman putting that prick before her boys😡😡

• Heart
Defending Tommy Fury on his new post he’s a grown up he can defend himself or maybe unlike you he just ignores negativity oh and he isn’t going to be your new fwend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another reason Flappy may have gone to Chester (still think it’s the TV cameras though) could be because he’s got lonely because he’s got no friends 😂 It is obvious people of a certain age, I’d say 21 and above, struggle to tolerate him. Whatever he does be it panto or theatre tours, you only ever see him with the younger cast members and that’s cos they’re on the same level of mentality as him.

• Heart
No wonder no one likes him from the cast of full Monty.Both do nothing but beg and act like bleeping pound land posh&becks.Embarrassing pair of skid marks who sell their souls for pennies.Shes a poor excuse of a woman putting that prick before her boys😡😡
Bet none of the other cast have their families in tow scoring freebies...
Pathetic pair of cunts.

• Heart
Bet none of the other cast have their families in tow scoring freebies...
Pathetic pair of cunts.
The other cast mates families are probably staying at home because they have jobs and have ‘all’ their kids to take care of.
I’ll never understand for someone so desperate to be liked (Fakey) why he thinks getting loads of freebies will endear him to people 🤷🏻‍♀️ The fact he deliberately doesn’t mark his hotel stays as free tells you something. You can tell he desperately wants people to know he’s got enough clout to get stuff free but on the other hand he knows it also makes him look beggy and skint.

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2503642
That tit is in Poundland. bleeping desperate...
---
Do we have a sickie confirmed yet, or has the magic porridge given him the greatest comeback since Lazarus??????

• Haha
The likes are tumbling for these two cretins🤣🤣🤣 not even 3k on her Pride of Britain grid post while he can't even get 9k ffs, no way has he got 1 million genuine followers.
tit likes on her Leo reel and his porridge ad is terrible too, that bleeping mop on top of his head ffs🤣🤣🤣🤣 he deffo glued a new one on for Pride of Britain😆😆😆 and the Gucci backpack at the end😂😂😂 creased🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.