Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uggs for Leo🙄🙄This woman is not right in the head.See glasses direct out the window 🤣And wtf these are literally so great🤣🤣.View attachment 2502121View attachment 2502122
These are her exciting things she couldn’t wait to share with us 🙄 I called an aff link for jewellery last week. She’s so bleeping transparent. Also why would you get Uggs for Leo when you’re having to sell stuff on vinted for a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️. What a waste of money at his age (if she’s actually keeping them). Makes me despair that they’ll put him in Nikes, adidas and now uggs for his feet but his clothes are like cheap oversized rags.
Also Flappy be honest. You’re not getting paid to advertise any of this. They are all affiliated links 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"This is ME sorted out for the week".

Has he already forgotten that Spud and the Beard are staying too. This isn't even a family room as I've just gone on their website. Nothing special tbh and check out the crappy camp bed next to the double bed for Spud.

Flapz will be on the beg for free spa treatments when she gets there and lock Spud up in the wardrobe.

"I'm Jake Quickenden's beard. Can I have some spa treatments in return for advertising on IG?"

"Sorry who...? , I'm afraid no dogs are allowed ya minger". 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lucky this picture isn't a scratch and sniff. 🤢 They look like they're coming out of a sweaty club at 6am still off their tits! He looks on one and she's gurning away!

I'm still recovering from how tit her hair and make-up looked. I mean come on ffs, what is it? They have no style or class whatsoever! Obviously her begging for 'Rapunzel hair' didn't work and too skint to even buy some Remi clip-ins (which would have looked SO much better) with the dress.

View attachment 2501576
Dumb Flapz’s gown looks like a very cheap copy. Isn’t she a style ‘icon’ in her pea sized brain. Looks so inappropriate.

• Haha
Aww hope you enjoy your luxury hotel stay Sophie. Bet she’s absolutely ecstatic she doesn’t have to look after her own son anymore. Hope they’ve got gifted food as well otherwise they won’t be able to afford to eat.

I feel like messaging the hotel and asking why they gift such low life’s a free stay. I can guarantee they won’t get any custom from people who follow fake.

• Heart

Has he already forgotten that Spud and the Beard are staying too. This isn't even a family room as I've just gone on their website. Nothing special tbh and check out the crappy camp bed next to the double bed for Spud.

Flapz will be on the beg for free spa treatments when she gets there and lock Spud up in the wardrobe.

"I'm Jake Quickenden's beard. Can I have some spa treatments in return for advertising on IG?"

View attachment 2502140
The way he’s going on about a bog standard hotel room 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly what would he be like if he actually ever stayed in a proper luxury hotel? Yes room looks nicer than a typical budget but nothing special. They do family rooms there so why is there a mattress on the floor for Leo? oh because it’s obviously free so they’ve squeezed them in 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

View attachment 2502140
Jesus, what a bleeping miserable existence. That kid will still be in nappies and a bok bok when he's 16. There's no stable routine for him. She's as bleeping beggy grabby and fame hungry as that useless bleep of a husband.
Wonder if they'll be doing this shite in 10 yrs time when he's in panto in some grotty 4th rate theatre Oop North..
And don't forget, beaky, when the new Big Brother contestants get out, you'll be even further down the food chain....

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww hope you enjoy your luxury hotel stay Sophie. Bet she’s absolutely ecstatic she doesn’t have to look after her own son anymore. Hope they’ve got gifted food as well otherwise they won’t be able to afford to eat.

I feel like messaging the hotel and asking why they gift such low life’s a free stay. I can guarantee they won’t get any custom from people who follow fake.
Cuntys following mainly go on SAGA holidays and have one foot in the grave..,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uuurgggh! His fake laugh when sitting with Leo. The smugness when he's showing his hotel room. Obviously a freebie! Also does he think that filter ages him because sorry to tell you Fakey that's how the rest of the world sees you daily 😆

• Heart
The pair of them have no grip on reality. They must be on the bones of their arses, yet trying to live a champagne lifestyle.
That kid does know if they are Uggs or from Asda, it's the parents trying to keep up with the rest of the zlebs.
Would love to know how much debt they're in, the parents must be sick of digging them out of the financial shite.
Let’s be honest they ain’t even trying to live champagne lifestyles at this point . they are below average people at this point . Me and the hubby have jobs and money and can afford to stay in £450 a night hotels but the hotels jake begs for are all cheap . He’s not a z listers at this point he’s so irrelevant he can’t even bag decent hotel stays .

considering Chester is full of beautiful expensive hotels he ends up in a cheap one again 😂 tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She looks like she’s been dug up today.Pair of good for nothing twats.As if a two year old could walk in Uggs stupid cow.How about you stick your Amazon tit up your arse👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Spending again on absolute bleeping tat. Her whole shallow life revolves around parcels of utterly useless rubbish.

I roared when I saw the last photo of her in that white dress. "Would be perfect if you're pregnant".

Well, it won't be you getting pregnant love. Old Fakey loves to receive. He loves a bit of cock!

387719868_1101296684611157_5304871562911492702_n.jpg
387766104_162044216973324_6393266112645065310_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I am on my way back from Turkey and there are so many people with ‘designer’ backpacks and handbags at the airport. All I can think of are Fakey and Flapz and their fake collection😀😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously though who does an aff link for an £8.50 necklace? That’s really scraping the barrel.

• Haha
can’t cope with them 😂😂😂
what a tit show . Christmas she gave Leo gifted items she got months before off b and m FREE
she then had no Christmas decorations or anything
getting dressed in her car for a big z lister event
no Mua and so broke they couldn’t get a cab !!
No holidays this year only free gifted ones
no flash hotels just free gifted stays
give his flash Range Rover back and had to beg his step dad for a financed crappy basic polo that 17 year olds own !!
selling second hand swings and clobber for £10 on market place instead of donating it
tragic really when you look at it all 🥴🥴🥴😂😂
---
this
Fakey if you are reading this, do you pay for anything out of of your own pocket or is everything ‘gifted’ and if so why????????
Funny he always used to call z listers and now he is one himself begging in the gram for free stays 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
can’t cope with them 😂😂😂
what a tit show . Christmas she gave Leo gifted items she got months before off b and m FREE
she then had no Christmas decorations or anything
getting dressed in her car for a big z lister event
no Mua and so broke they couldn’t get a cab !!
No holidays this year only free gifted ones
no flash hotels just free gifted stays
give his flash Range Rover back and had to beg his step dad for a financed crappy basic polo that 17 year olds own !!
selling second hand swings and clobber for £10 on market place instead of donating it
tragic really when you look at it all 🥴🥴🥴😂😂
---

Funny he always used to call z listers and now he is one himself begging in the gram for free stays 🤷‍♀️
Don’t forget they’ve still not moved into the hobbit loft because they’ve still got no bedside tables and in the lounge rather than get a media wall, they replaced the little table their sky box was on with a shelf on the wall instead 😂

• Haha
Seriously though who does an aff link for an £8.50 necklace? That’s really scraping the barrel.
Her neck will be as green as his is with the Elizabeth Duke shite he wears ...
Fancy being in Chester, with all those lovely shops and cafes, and not being able to afford it...
Never mind boulders 😂😂😂👍💩
---
because he can’t afford it and the one thing his beard can do is grift 😂
And he thinks the world owes him a living....
He lost his dad and brother, didn't you know......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.