Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even taken us 24 hours to get to page 10 of this thread 😂😂😂 I was going to say do you reckon we’ll make it to the 100th by Christmas and then remembered he’s got his fight next month. Imagine how many pages we’ll get just from that alone. Especially if he loses 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll do a detour on the way home from work and throw eggs on his car at the Grosvenor Arms hotel. I am not liking him being so close 🙁

It’s not the fanciest hotel but it’s still way too good for him🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See Danny is getting the train up. Wonder where he'll be staying
If it’s same place I think the production get cheap rate rooms and pay for it . They can’t expect staff to sleep in a car so they must provide accommodation for them however I think this stay is gifted or paid for by the fight he’s filming for on YouTube so they will pay for the hotel to film him and she’s going down to be on the filming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll do a detour on the way home from work and throw eggs on his car at the Grosvenor Arms hotel. I am not liking him being so close 🙁

It’s not the fanciest hotel but it’s still way too good for him🤨
We should all meet in the carpark wearing a carnation so we can recognise fellow tattlers! I'm up the road Ryan Reynolds new stomping ground 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wiki Ref: 06/10/23

Sophie and Leo travelled all the way to Coventry to stay for one night (still no sign of Freddie). Sophie was wearing a hideous pair of silver trousers. They went for a very early meal and then took cold scraps of food back with them in a box to the hotel. 🤣🤣

Tell us your brassic without telling us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her neck will be as green as his is with the Elizabeth Duke shite he wears ...
Fancy being in Chester, with all those lovely shops and cafes, and not being able to afford it...
Never mind boulders 😂😂😂👍💩
---

And he thinks the world owes him a living....
He lost his dad and brother, didn't you know......
....... and don't we bleeping know it......😒😶
IMG_8422.jpeg.jpg

Screenshot_20231010-171239_Gallery.jpg

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg

Screenshot_20231010-171348_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what kind of money does she get back off these things?
It’s a very low percentage of the price of the item being sold. Totally reliant on people clicking her link and then purchasing from it. She’d need a lot of people and I mean a lot of people doing that to make any sort of money. Think of all the aff links she does and then look at her lifestyle and that’s how much she makes [][]😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a very low percentage of the price of the item being sold. Totally reliant on people clicking her link and then purchasing from it. She’d need a lot of people and I mean a lot of people doing that to make any sort of money. Think of all the aff links she does and then look at her lifestyle and that’s how much she makes [][]😉
Thank you, I presume she does lots of Amazon links for the trick that she gets money for anything you buy from Amazon within a certain time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.