Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went one night to eat and the bar was full of travellers

i wonder does she say all that because they never visit her . It’s disgusting he travels all over but only visits her when he wants money or financial help
Not looked at Zeldas instagram in ages as she just seemed to get nasty but putting that aside, it must be awful not seeing your son/grandson and know he just visits for content or money. And in fairness she did do a lot with spud.

Reactions: 20
🐔 What I want to know is who baby sat Maris when they went to their star studded event......and have they taken Purdy with them ???....He looks minging .🤮....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Get ready for a grief thief post at some time this week 🤮 World Mental Health day as well today. He’s going to be in his element when he realises 🙄
As an "Ambassador" for Sarcoma, he should have posted that YESTERDAY.

He quite clearly doesn't give a tit. 💯

• Heart
Even when he stayed at Zelda’s house Leo didn’t sleep.She ended up in bed with him every night for a week.That child has no routine and gets more enjoyment out of his prick of a dads phone than anything.Both lazy parents and don’t give a tit about either of those two boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh dear is the filter not working? Someone check his birth certificate because to me he looks early 50s!
Wtf Yano thought my mate seen him in real life and said he’s filters to duck on insta and actually is dog rough in real life . You can defo tell on this picture 🤮
---
Lucky this picture isn't a scratch and sniff. 🤢 They look like they're coming out of a sweaty club at 6am still off their tits! He looks on one and she's gurning away!

I'm still recovering from how tit her hair and make-up looked. I mean come on ffs, what is it? They have no style or class whatsoever! Obviously her begging for 'Rapunzel hair' didn't work and too skint to even buy some Remi clip-ins (which would have looked SO much better) with the dress.

View attachment 2501576
Look at the bleep with his phone out does he ever put it away sad twit
---
As an "Ambassador" for Sarcoma, he should have posted that YESTERDAY.

He quite clearly doesn't give a tit. 💯
Ah well I’m off to Cheshire oaks yes Sophie Cheshire oaks designer shops I can afford it and it’s Chester based that’s a recommendation for you but your skint 🤣🤣 ah well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not surprised Spud is up at 4am having an ice cream sugar hit in the bath and then putting him to bed at just after 6pm. I remember my kids at that age were just having their teas at that time and then bathtime and bed.

Nothing they do is right. It just proves to us what an absolutely tit 'mother' Flapz is going to Chester for the whole week. I reckon some serious tit has gone down regarding Freddie and I hope he is well away from them. That poor boy will absolutely thrive away from those two bastards. He deserves better treatment.

Maybe there was a massive fight that night? I hope the neighbours heard it and called the Police. They were both probably drunk as Spud said something alone the lines of "mummy had all daddy's drink".

---
Absolutely no routine that child. I think they must be travelling up separately. It would be the safest bet for her so if they have a row, she can at least leave him to it!

It'll be interesting to see exactly why she's even bothering. I hope Spud plays up all week.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think Fred is still there but asked not to be filmed.Her voice this morning dear god she’s so irritating.Watch this space guys🙄🙄Exciting things coming later🙄🙄.Shes out early so probably on the school run as Leo not at nursery on a Tuesday.Fred looks so awkward lately and forced to smile for his fake arse mum😡

Reactions: 11
One minute she’s asking for advice on how

This sums up her so well! Asks for advice but it’s just to manipulate her followers and become friendly only so everything questions or piece of advice she needs seems genuine. Like Leo and bedtime, like she needs advice, she’s happy to wreck his routine for the shallow life her and him live.
The whole post in Site Support is well worth reading. I think the person who wrote it is possibly the founder of Tattle.
If only the 🐑🐑🐑🐑 who follow these so-called influencers would realise how insidious the whole thing is, it would knock a lot of the nonsense on the head.

5404BEB0-0340-4643-8976-B469FFAD8102.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not surprised Spud is up at 4am having an ice cream sugar hit in the bath and then putting him to bed at just after 6pm. I remember my kids at that age were just having their teas at that time and then bathtime and bed.

Nothing they do is right. It just proves to us what an absolutely tit 'mother' Flapz is going to Chester for the whole week. I reckon some serious tit has gone down regarding Freddie and I hope he is well away from them. That poor boy will absolutely thrive away from those two bastards. He deserves better treatment.

Maybe there was a massive fight that night? I hope the neighbours heard it and called the Police. They were both probably drunk as Spud said something alone the lines of "mummy had all daddy's drink".

View attachment 2501621
View attachment 2501622
View attachment 2501623
View attachment 2501624
---
Absolutely no routine that child. I think they must be travelling up separately. It would be the safest bet for her so if they have a row, she can at least leave him to it!

It'll be interesting to see exactly why she's even bothering. I hope Spud plays up all week.

View attachment 2501659
Something huge must have happened didn’t they go silent as well after that . Both drink every night although Jake won’t admit it but it’s obvious. Poor Freddie my heart breaks for that boy . I hope he does a tell all with ok mag when he’s 18 🤣🤣🤣

“ living with fame hungry parents left me with PTSD “
---
I

View attachment 2501621
View attachment 2501622
View attachment 2501623
View attachment 2501624
---

View attachment 2501659
think you could be right she’s going because they will be filming for the YouTube channel 4 . I bet they get a half decent hotel paid for by the team I mean they put him up in that nice hotel in Ireland so probably why she’s going .

• Heart
I think Fred is still there but asked not to be filmed.Her voice this morning dear god she’s so irritating.Watch this space guys🙄🙄Exciting things coming later🙄🙄.Shes out early so probably on the school run as Leo not at nursery on a Tuesday.Fred looks so awkward lately and forced to smile for his fake arse mum😡
I wonder if he’s still there as well and if his dad has finally put his foot down about the way they expose and treat him. Saying that you watch her ‘exciting’ things she’s got to show us later will probably be an ad involving Fred now 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything ‘exciting’ from her so I can’t wait 🤥😂 will no doubt involve aff links, clothes, gifted stuff, skincare and all the normal crap she shows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I did actually hear Sophie talking to another boy last night, if you listen carefully in the background of the bath story. I assume that was Freddie.

I think at most she spends two days, well evenings with him. I firmly believe he’s still stopping at Dads. I think things got physical that night. He’s an angry bitter little bully. He actually looks resentful that his toddler is sleeping whilst he goes to “work”

• Heart
Since when has ANYTHING been "exciting" from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if he’s still there as well and if his dad has finally put his foot down about the way they expose and treat him. Saying that you watch her ‘exciting’ things she’s got to show us later will probably be an ad involving Fred now 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything ‘exciting’ from her so I can’t wait 🤥😂 will no doubt involve aff links, clothes, gifted stuff, skincare and all the normal crap she shows 🤷🏻‍♀️
She still posts but not often and just pictures like the hair cut one he defo ain’t at home with her all weekend she was with Jake and Leo so if Freddie was home he would be home this week as last week would have been his dads week . So she definitely ain’t got him anymore . What a horrible cow I would be heartbroken if my son moved in with his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🐔The way he looks at his phone, looking at himself, he really loves himself and I ask myself why ? Gives me the creeps as who loves themselves that much ....

• Sick
I think in the next 10-15 years there is going to be a huge upsurge in the children of influencers speaking out about their lack of privacy and probably some court cases about how they have helped to earn the family money from babies onward and haven’t seen a penny of it. I hope it tightens up legislation on child working and safeguarding because looking at this and other threads we’ve been shown babies and children half dressed or naked, them when poorly or in hospital so there is no dignity for them whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I did actually hear Sophie talking to another boy last night, if you listen carefully in the background of the bath story. I assume that was Freddie.

I think at most she spends two days, well evenings with him. I firmly believe he’s still stopping at Dads. I think things got physical that night. He’s an angry bitter little bully. He actually looks resentful that his toddler is sleeping whilst he goes to “work”
Spot on.

And I wouldn't be surprised if filming her in her underwear and going on and on about her getting changed in a carpark was out of spite at Freddie too. That's his mother, after all. Poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also if he was home she reads here more than him and would show him at home but hasn’t . Poor boy I feel so sorry for him . Wonder when they was fighting did Freddie visit dads and refuse to go back to her .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.