Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Also when Maris was in the bath, you couldn't see him eating but ugly duck face said are you eating a Twister then Maris shows the lolly.....All staged sad fuckers....Anyway going up the gym to get a WIN in am sure he means get a WINE in....
:LOL:🍷...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have they addressed the fact Fred's hasn't been seen for over a week??? Even if he doesnt want to be on their socials any more would think they would say. Maybe he has moved to his dads and they just drag him back when they want to use him for content.

Its as if he's dropped of the face of the earth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have they addressed the fact Fred's hasn't been seen for over a week??? Even if he doesnt want to be on their socials any more would think they would say. Maybe he has moved to his dads and they just drag him back when they want to use him for content.

Its as if he's dropped of the face of the earth!!!
The fact they haven’t speaks volumes. They overshare the most mundane parts of their whole lives but suddenly no sign of Fred anywhere and no mention of it. There’s obviously an issue but they’re never going to address it publicly because it doesn’t fit in with their narrative of a happy blended family. I just find it laughable these idiots that follow them say what wonderful parents they are and what a fantastic family they’ve got 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No offence meant to your age group @CrazyBaldhead I’m also early 50s and look a million times better than him! As for him moaning to his young child about how tired he is that’s on you and pizza face that kid has no routine or consistency whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The fact they haven’t speaks volumes. They overshare the most mundane parts of their whole lives but suddenly no sign of Fred anywhere and no mention of it. There’s obviously an issue but they’re never going to address it publicly because it doesn’t fit in with their narrative of a happy blended family. I just find it laughable these idiots that follow them say what wonderful parents they are and what a fantastic family they’ve got 🤯
Three weeks now she and him filming but no sign of Freddie just the odd picture he’s definitely moved out
---
I how long till she gets her friend daisy to get jake in heat about his dead relatives 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
God love him he had to get up with the child once, he has been getting full night sleep while 'working away' every parent gets up with their kids on bad nights get over it and stop eye bleeping yourself while u are at it. Thought u were tired not that tired to share with the world and eye duck yourself all morning. And the pic of him after the gym 🤣 practising his sad face for world mental health day 🤣
---
And the other one whinging over people not saying thanks while driving 🤣 build a bleeping bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lucky this picture isn't a scratch and sniff. 🤢 They look like they're coming out of a sweaty club at 6am still off their tits! He looks on one and she's gurning away!

I'm still recovering from how tit her hair and make-up looked. I mean come on ffs, what is it? They have no style or class whatsoever! Obviously her begging for 'Rapunzel hair' didn't work and too skint to even buy some Remi clip-ins (which would have looked SO much better) with the dress.

View attachment 2501576
Why would he post this, they both look bleeping awful in it😬😬😬 why is he so sweaty, he's absolutely vile, God knows how she goes near him🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Her sausage lips are minging, has she had them done again.
Please for the love of God get that kid looked at. All that crap yesterday with that bloody book, Fakey shouting and barking at him, calling him clever🙄🙄 no he isn't he needs help you total moron. Not watched Flaps stories, Is she going with Fakey today? Also yes, where the duck is Fred, and what has happened, no posting of him this weekend was there🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
No offence meant to your age group @CrazyBaldhead I’m also early 50s and look a million times better than him! As for him moaning to his young child about how tired he is that’s on you and pizza face that kid has no routine or consistency whatsoever
I honestly wish I could post some of my older clients on here after I've finished with them I really do!!! I had a lady yesterday who was about 65yrs old and after putting some tapes and styling her hair, she looked younger than Flapz! Her skin was amazing.

I truly believe what George Orwell wrote in 1949.

'At 50, everyone has the face that they deserve".

These two are definitely fucked if they look so bad, so young! X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gets to his hotel room and the first thing he does is take his top he is not right in the head!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My god he’s so gross🤢A gifted stay as the hotel are sharing already.Stupid bleeping idiot with the disappearing six pack🤢🤢
IMG_8681.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Uggs for Leo🙄🙄This woman is not right in the head.See glasses direct out the window 🤣And wtf these are literally so great🤣🤣.
IMG_8685.jpeg
IMG_8684.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
He's such an hole, I honestly cannot stand him, his life is like a car crash, you can't stop watching🤣🤣🤣
---
She's bleeping awful aswell🤮🤮🤮 they bleeping deserve each other. Fred is much better off without them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pair of them have no grip on reality. They must be on the bones of their arses, yet trying to live a champagne lifestyle.
That kid does know if they are Uggs or from Asda, it's the parents trying to keep up with the rest of the zlebs.
Would love to know how much debt they're in, the parents must be sick of digging them out of the financial shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.