Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ you wouldn’t recognise him if you passed him in the street in the above photo compared to the fake filtered ones he puts on his s/m - I bet when he looks in the mirror he says who the duck are you ⁉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 06/10/23

Sophie and Leo travelled all the way to Coventry to stay for one night (still no sign of Freddie). Sophie was wearing a hideous pair of silver trousers. They went for a very early meal and then took cold scraps of food back with them in a box to the hotel. 🤣🤣

Tell us your brassic without telling us!

View attachment 2502319
View attachment 2502320
View attachment 2502321
View attachment 2502322
Why would you film yourselves boxing up a ham sandwich and a few chips? Guantanamo Bay wouldn’t get that information out of me if I’d done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wiki Ref: 08/10/23
The Pride of Britain Awards Shitshow! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long before he starts tagging this Morning and touts himself for Hollys job? 😂 If she leaves DOI as well, he’s definitely going to be begging for that one 🙄
He is obsessed with being in front of a camera. He’s shared every single time a new episode of his mma thing drops online and is now showing when they are there filming him, but how many times has he genuinely shared the link to buy tickets for it? One or twice tops 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So nmnm
How long before he starts tagging this Morning and touts himself for Hollys job? 😂 If she leaves DOI as well, he’s definitely going to be begging for that one 🙄
He is obsessed with being in front of a camera. He’s shared every single time a new episode of his mma thing drops online and is now showing when they are there filming him, but how many times has he genuinely shared the link to buy tickets for it? One or twice tops 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s a professional tv presenter don’t you know 😉 surely as such a big time presenter he’s now going to be included as a stand in presenter.

whys he used the be kind post as a grid post. Sad man. Wonder if he’s been heckled at the show tonight lol.

• Haha
So nmnm

He’s a professional tv presenter don’t you know 😉 surely as such a big time presenter he’s now going to be included as a stand in presenter.

whys he used the be kind post as a grid post. Sad man. Wonder if he’s been heckled at the show tonight lol.
Probably aimed at Tattle🤣🤣🤣🤣 he loves us, he daren't mention us by name or everyone will see what an absolute ballbag he is. He deffo reads here. Don't like the comments then don't be a bleep Fakey, simples😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So nmnm

He's probably caught up on here and the updated Wiki! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lets remind ourselves what his description says on his Instagram bio ⬇
So it’s World Mental Health Day and the day is less than 5 hours from being over and as a self named ‘mental health campaigner’, he’s too busy moaning about being tired, eyefucking his phone with his son, showing off his hotel, plugging his online show, etc…. to even mention it and he wonders why people think he’s a fake, disingenuous, attention seeking bleep 🤬

Just seen his grid post. Sorry that doesn’t cut it. As a so called MH campaigner, he should be acknowledging what day it is not feeling sorry for himself doing a ‘be kind’ post

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, they certainly won't be eating in the hotel every night that's for sure! Mains are £20+ and I doubt you will get a doggy bag there!

I hope Flapz has taken some food with her!

387675288_259436883749163_9075823042420442065_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching Emmerdale. Zelda must be besides herself with all the drama happening in it tonight lol.

• Haha
Watching Emmerdale. Zelda must be besides herself with all the drama happening in it tonight lol.
She’s really an odd ball.Talks into the phone like these people are her friends lol.Its embarrassing to watch and I can’t understand who the hell her audience is🙄🙄She must buy followers like her so as why has she got 87 thousand🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They
She’s really an odd ball.Talks into the phone like these people are her friends lol.Its embarrassing to watch and I can’t understand who the hell her audience is🙄🙄She must buy followers like her so as why has she got 87 thousand🤣🤣🤣
They are all bought 😆😆😆😆💀
duck knows what for.....? 😆😆💀

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the 'Mental Health Campaigner' has completely forgotten about Mental Health Day! Far too busy feeding his huge ego and too occupied with his crappy begged hotel.

duck off you utter bleep and when you get there
duck OFF SOME MORE!

I hope NikNak plays the both of you up all week as you certainly can't afford to eat in that hotel with his 'human dustbin' appetite. 🐷🐷

I actually pray to God that Freddie's dad has full custody.

387269082_835145188298499_2340089602593946789_n.jpg

---
Don't think the bar is as much. The main restaurant is pricier though. Doubt Maris would behave himself in there either 😂
No doubt they'll be smuggling in their White Lightening and packed lunches! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Both got face on about being kind and we only know a tiny part of your life. Lol you share so much that it’s pretty obvious your son has had to leave because you’re in a relationship that seems to include DV.

people can find out where they live, what school their kids go to etc etc. we know so much about your life it’s scary.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.