Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long shot here and very wild bingo but Zelda was saying about people not posting on insta and she’s down and bored etc does she know things are going down and she’s dropping hints now so she can come off Insta when it hits the fan? Not like her to not want to tell everyone the soap scoops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He won’t like the village Chester if he does go did he say that’s the place he’s staying ??
it gets really rowdy and the lads that go would rip him to shreds with his dress sense 😂😂
He just seems to be staying at that chain recently so people weren't sure if he had a deal with them.

Reactions: 13
I went one night to eat and the bar was full of travellers
Long shot here and very wild bingo but Zelda was saying about people not posting on insta and she’s down and bored etc does she know things are going down and she’s dropping hints now so she can come off Insta when it hits the fan? Not like her to not want to tell everyone the soap scoops 😂
i wonder does she say all that because they never visit her . It’s disgusting he travels all over but only visits her when he wants money or financial help

Reactions: 17

i wonder does she say all that because they never visit her . It’s disgusting he travels all over but only visits her when he wants money or financial help
Well there is the big traveller camp up the road in Queensferry. Isn't that where former Celeb Big Brother star Paddy Doherty lives?

• Haha
I wonder if he’s been gifted a really nice hotel this week and that’s another reason Flappys going? Not sure if he’s following any hotels in Chester as that’s normally a giveaway with him.

Well there is the big traveller camp up the road in Queensferry. Isn't that where former Celeb Big Brother star Paddy Doherty lives?
not Sure but he did buy a site further into wales . I didn’t know about the camp in queensferry .
I think village hotel only gifted them all that stay last week as danny got a stay and the other cast .
wonder if it’s back to basics this week and Sophie is trying to get a free hotel stay that’s why she’s asking recommendations.
she won’t get nothing free in Chester they are used to big big stars and don’t gift them free stays .

• Heart
not Sure but he did buy a site further into wales . I didn’t know about the camp in queensferry .
I think village hotel only gifted them all that stay last week as danny got a stay and the other cast .
wonder if it’s back to basics this week and Sophie is trying to get a free hotel stay that’s why she’s asking recommendations.
she won’t get nothing free in Chester they are used to big big stars and don’t gift them free stays .
Had a quick look on Fakey's follows and can't see any hotels I recognise on there about from the Village group ones.
Think Paddy is still in that area. Looks like he goes to the gym in Shotton. Maybe can challenge Fakey to some bare Knuckle fighting 😂

• Haha
Had a quick look on Fakey's follows and can't see any hotels I recognise on there about from the Village group ones.
Think Paddy is still in that area. Looks like he goes to the gym in Shotton. Maybe can challenge Fakey to some bare Knuckle fighting 😂
Imagine jake up against a traveler 😂😂
he might be cocky now but when they do get rough with him he always ends up with blood on him . They ain’t going to twit him . I hope on the day jake gets over confident and Paul actually splatters him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Remember all those little cars and things she bought for Maris ages ago? They've been sitting in her house for months now unseen or played with by him. She's a miserable old crab but she does like to make a fuss off him. But Fake & Flaps rarely bring him for a visit.

Reactions: 18
Remember all those little cars and things she bought for Maris ages ago? They've been sitting in her house for months now unseen or played with by him. She's a miserable old crab but she does like to make a fuss off him. But Fake & Flaps rarely bring him for a visit.
Yes she does his hair he’s clean and dressed nice . Sophie is a shocking mother
I would love to know why Freddie moved into his dads .
they read this thread daily yet never address why Freddie ain’t at home

Reactions: 16
Poor kid is obviously interested in books and learning, he could be so much further along if head put the phone down and engaged properly with him.
You're right he's clearly motivated by books and I've said before i always think his speech is clearer when jake has been away, I mean Sophie Is a tit parent with Fred from what we see but she is more patient with Leo when he's talking and respects his time to think and respond unlike jake who doesn't even give the child time to breathe never mind think with the demands he barks at him. I do think he basicly shuts down with jake as he is really overstimulating with the excessive language and even how loud he speaks at him.

Leo was showing a real interest there and counted to 5 with no prompting and instead of following his lead and scaffolding his learning he's barking 'cOuNt To TwEnTy' for no other benefit but tattles. Even when he was saying nine at all the numbers he's like no that's 6, that's 8. Common sense tells you he wants to see the number 9 so take away all the other numbers and just show him the number 9 ffs.

Jake if you're reading this take this bit of constructive criticism..... you film yourself and your child 24/7 so do yourself a favour and watch it back to see how many opportunities for learning you missed with your son because in that moment your need for content was more important because I seen loads. If that child got at least half an hour each day of time solely dedicated to him without phones and excessive language being thrown at him I honestly think he would come on a wee bit more. You can see it's there by how engaged he is at times but poor parenting is preventing him from making the much needed connections to the questions he's asking and then he shuts down into his own wee world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes she does his hair he’s clean and dressed nice . Sophie is a shocking mother
I would love to know why Freddie moved into his dads .
they read this thread daily yet never address why Freddie ain’t at home
Perhaps social services got involved like that other bleeping shite parent Dawson....

• Heart
Three times in 12 hours he’s posted the picture from last night.God he’s such a dick head😡Even stalker parrot has shared it😡Both tramps and so desperate.Leo has no idea wtf is going on it’s like he trolls his own son🙄🙄Now posting about his book🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks absolutely gormless in that new POB award picture. Having to prove to tattle that they were there and something special. Literally not got pictures with anyone he was demented last time he went running around and dancing. Don’t think they will get an invite next year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cant believe leos in the bath in the bathroom alone. His nob head dad won't even be wat hing him, he will be to busy trying to find himself in the pride of Britain pap photos!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Anybody notice pride of Britain insta has reposted everybody’s story but not jakes and he’s done about ten posts already ….

shows how irrelevant he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.