Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thought… is she going to these places because he’s got a film crew following him for the ‘fight’ & he wants to look like a family man 😂 OR is she going away to avoid the Bailiffs 😳
Could be either but I’m leaning towards the film crew. The small bits I managed to stomach watching, I’m convinced, like others have said on here, they are desperate for their own reality show. She loves the camera as much as he does so if there’s a chance she can be featured, she’d be there like a shot. Also as you say he’s always pushing the family man narrative. Maybe someone should ask him where his stepson is then. He’s definitely not seen him this weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice how Freddie hasn't been there since nik nak annouced that mammy hits daddy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I said last thread he'd be in the warm barrell, I apologie lol

How are we supposed to know what flappy's skin actually looks like when she uses a filter
She's glad when it's warm and sunny as she cant afford the leccy or gas lol
Load of parcels to drop off? that the clothes returns
Fred still awol, definitely at his dads after the physical fight they had, cant persaude me otherwise

Reactions: 22
So she's already sending back parcels ffs!!!! These companies should blacklist the utter woman. I bet that red dress was utterly filthy!

Her 'posh accent' really does drop in that first clip.... "wevver", "anuvver". Now she's onto another fake tan brand after claiming the last one was the best. 🙄

I'm sure she's going up to Chester to get her ugly mug on this stupid "cockumentary" they're filming. Spud needs to be in nursery every day at this point because he's not advancing at all with these two cretins. I'm sure RatBoy is pushing the 'family man' narrative.

I sincerely hope Freddie is living with his dad now away from those two cunts. Something definitely happened that day when Spud talked about "mummy hurt daddy" and "fighting" etc.

386942941_191220357334618_5836662475394815170_n.jpg
387269142_1064717597863101_1510808560085062126_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Something big has definitely gone on .
I don’t know what but it’s definitely huge .
weeks Freddie ain’t been home and she has only had contact after school and even then I’ve only seen her do that once .
for her to go Chester all week with Leo means Freddie is at dads all week but he was at dads all last week .

he’s definitely gone living with his dad I wonder did something Happen between jake and Freddie or if his dad had just had enough . Either way he definitely lives at dads
Let's hope. Nobody deserves these two wankers for parents.
Maris doesn't stand a chance 😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s so unkind filming your wife in a state of undress (not sure a car park is an ideal place to change but when you can’t afford a Premier Inn…). I’d be beyond livid if my husband did that to me. Just shows what contempt he holds her in.
It's abusive behaviour.
He is an abuser, she doesn't seem to realise it, but he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet there were several at the awards last night who genuinely wondered who his guest was, as she really is a nobody, she’s got a huge following but she really is talentless. She’d a cling on to a z lister and that’s it really.

Reactions: 16
Lol at him wearing a Jacksonville Jaguars hoodie as they played in london yesterday, we all know you didnt go fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perfect new thread title courtesy of @Sarivng2022:

View attachment 2500116

Old thread:https://tattle.life/threads/jake-quickenden-83-our-jake-the-hardest-working-man-in-showbiz.41913/

Well, what a day it’s been! Jake and Sophie guest went to the Pride of Britain awards and gave the Fakeys an early Christmas present in the process. The poor lambs got stuck in traffic/didn’t realise trains weren’t running/couldn’t afford a hotel so had to get ready in an NCP car park, then had to walk a mile to the venue and missed the red carpet interviews. Then had to walk back at the end of the night with guest barefoot as they didn’t (couldn’t?) spring for a cab.

View attachment 2500065View attachment 2500066View attachment 2500068

No presenting gigs that I can remember from the last thread and surprisingly still hasn’t pulled a sickie from TFM.

Also boldly declared that he doesn’t post selfies, which is strange as that’s pretty much all he does below examples from the last thread alone:

View attachment 2500077View attachment 2500078View attachment 2500079

Some highlights from the last thread, feel free to add anything I’ve missed:

View attachment 2500084View attachment 2500085View attachment 2500086View attachment 2500087
Thanks all! I was truly struck with inspiration by these beggy twats and their tit show on at Pride of Britain. What larks will we have this thread?! Can't wait to see. Although he's too close for comfort in my hometown this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her bleeping voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the duck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just duck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chester zoo is pretty famous. That's something they could do. Walk the Roman walls. Obviously asking for engagement as all of this info is easily available on Google

Reactions: 21
Well another all-time low has been reached. Spud given an ice cream to eat in the bleeping bath fgs.

387265866_1023243268956156_6156812023210626143_n.jpg
387269261_305145628819073_2089349834763871676_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interact with your child without a camera you absolute sad bastard. You know that’s the only time he ever looks after Leo. He’s a proper tit dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I could be wrong and it’s probably all for the gram, but why’s he acting so shocked Leo’s got an ice cream in the bath, it’s as if he’s been left alone in the bath, as you can hear Sophie downstairs, wouldn’t put it past them to just wander off and leave him to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Leo being treated like a preforming monkey. Should he be able to them puzzles and matching at his age? That could have been real quality time with his son. But always camera comes first

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That poor boy doesn’t stand a chance. I know we only see “clips” of their day on Insta and snippets of days out etc but he really isn’t be challenged or stimulated enough, he’s just fed and fed to keep him quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.