Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old dad of the year strikes again. Look at me educating my son 🙄. You know the only time he interacts with Leo is when he’s filming it. He’s an absolute bleeping disgrace of a parent and she’s not much better 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The trotters are trotting and the bunions are out comment are for our benefit I think after we all commented on her flipper feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Too hilarious to leave these in the last thread, so I'll post them again.

What an embarrassing pair of clowns. Him with a mis-matched suit with Argos jewellery and her looking like an old £5 crackhead brass with filthy feet!

View attachment 2500232
View attachment 2500233
View attachment 2500234
View attachment 2500235
---
So they really want people to believe he was wearing a £10k Cartier ring when his jacket and trousers looked cheap and nasty and weren't even the same colour and that god awful dress she was wearing was £1,510 originally and they couldn't even afford a hotel to get ready in and went in a car park? 🤣🤣🤣

MASSIVE FAIL! 💯

View attachment 2500238
Someone on the last thread found it, a copy, for 11 quid or something 😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone on the last thread found it, a copy, for 11 quid or something 😆😆💀
That was me! She probably cut the holes out herself! You don't change in a car park into an expensive dress let alone do your hair and make-up to a level where you look like you're popping out to do a food shop! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That was me! She probably cut the holes out herself! You don't change in a car park into an expensive dress let alone do your hair and make-up to a level where you look like you're popping out to do a food shop! 🤣🤣
Lols, it's those two, all over.......😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Filming and barking at that child again. He's so far behind. He can't even put a four piece picture puzzle together or count past five.

Put your phone down you absolute bleep and teach him instead of barking orders at him through a damn phone. 🤬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Chester zoo is pretty famous. That's something they could do. Walk the Roman walls. Obviously asking for engagement as all of this info is easily available on Google
Also hoping for freebies, no doubt.
There's an excellent post in the Site Support and Help forum, that describes to a tee what these supposed 'influencers' are at, when they pretend to ask for recommendations. Stacey Solomon is one of the worst for it, but this pair try it too. Nowhere near as successfully as SS, obviously.

'When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Filming and barking at that child again. He's so far behind. He can't even put a four piece picture puzzle together or count past five.

Put your phone down you absolute bleep and teach him instead of barking orders at him through a damn phone. 🤬

View attachment 2500513
View attachment 2500514
View attachment 2500515
View attachment 2500516
View attachment 2500518
Maris doesn't take anything in or recognise any shapes/ things. Counting from 1 to 4 - at his age- isnt being clever. Jake barking at him to repeat ' parrot-fashion' doesn't mean naff-all in cognitive function . If you said it was a ship , Maris would repeat ship after prompting , & point at a lettuce.
He's not " so clever" at all jakey- it's rather worrying but I guess the sympathy likes online from the old bags with rinsed hair that like him will mean everything?

Ludicrous.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok where’s the guy with the dabber? Got it spot on again he is so boring and predictable! The piss barrel, boxing and gym big silent gap between the two so that was the nap filming Leo and he is going tonight because pizza face said he was and no Leo isn’t clever he is at least a year behind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s posted her pics of pride of Britain. They’ve had their picture took on the red carpet but everyone has obviously already gone inside 😂 thinks she’s famous I cringe so much for her.

• Haha
Now barking at the poor little sod in bed ffs.

---
Somebody's been writing from their fake account again to themselves. bleeping idiot.

387267477_660166325895085_3121554705754516417_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s posted her pics of pride of Britain. They’ve had their picture took on the red carpet but everyone has obviously already gone inside 😂 thinks she’s famous I cringe so much for her.
Says it all. More important to get their picture taken on an empty red carpet for gram content than get inside and celebrate the people who the evening is actually meant to be about 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The ''top bloke'' in his message sounds like words fakey uses 🧐
Totally him. Plus gives him the excuse to advertise his ‘reality’ show again. Funny how he barely mentioned the fight until the BTS started airing online 🙄 Also anyone watching that crap it would not make them change their opinion of him. Still comes across as an attention seeking desperate grief thief and that’s only in the 5 mins I actually watched.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.