Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
click-farm-lady-1.jpg

" You look so nice"

***** sends email for monthly payment ****

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A thoughtโ€ฆ is she going to these places because heโ€™s got a film crew following him for the โ€˜fightโ€™ & he wants to look like a family man ๐Ÿ˜‚ OR is she going away to avoid the Bailiffs ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sheโ€™s going because she can no longer have her twenty holidays a year and has no job so needs to do something as parenting is not on her priority list ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder how many returned tickets they've had. Not seen them advertise this for other shows. #thefakeyeffect
Screenshot_20231009-201147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice how Freddie hasn't been there since nik nak annouced that mammy hits daddy.
Very true actually . I wonder did he beg to live with his dad . Heโ€™s at that age now he has his own mind poor Lad witnessing them pair

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Very true actually . I wonder did he beg to live with his dad . Heโ€™s at that age now he has his own mind poor Lad witnessing them pair
I think there's a lot that goes on behind closed doors. Alcohol, drug use, abuse towards each other. That's why they put on this happy family act to cover that all up and yeah you're right he has his own mind and can speak out and tell his dad what goes on and likely his dad has took him away after this incident. They are trying to cover it up with sharing the odd photo of Freddie. They can't lie to themselves tho. They know they have lost Freddie due to their behaviour but don't want anyone to know. They are both shithouses and they know it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think there's a lot that goes on behind closed doors. Alcohol, drug use, abuse towards each other. That's why they put on this happy family act to cover that all up and yeah you're right he has his own mind and can speak out and tell his dad what goes on and likely his dad has took him away after this incident. They are trying to cover it up with sharing the odd photo of Freddie. They can't lie to themselves tho. They know they have lost Freddie due to their behaviour but don't want anyone to know. They are both shithouses and they know it
She won't care as she can lie about at home all day poncing about begging , and it's what jakey wanted all along. The 3 of them - with ' golden child' for begging freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
WTF is wrong with these weirdos. โ€˜Looks like a celebrityโ€™ no she doesnโ€™t and she isnโ€™t one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Funny comment really because itโ€™s basically saying your not a celeb but you look like one
more an insult really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Exactly she is onoy posting the odd picture to stop people wondering
I agree drugs and definitely alcohol every night .
does she still follow his dads wife ?
something has gone on and started when Leo said hitting daddy
I think heโ€™s a abuser and he did something and she self defended and the kids seen but true prick Jake is shown insta to make her look the bad one .

not long after she went to her dads and then Freddie was nowhere to be seen .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny comment really because itโ€™s basically saying your not a celeb but you look like one
more an insult really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Exactly she is onoy posting the odd picture to stop people wondering
I agree drugs and definitely alcohol every night .
does she still follow his dads wife ?
something has gone on and started when Leo said hitting daddy
I think heโ€™s a abuser and he did something and she self defended and the kids seen but true prick Jake is shown insta to make her look the bad one .

not long after she went to her dads and then Freddie was nowhere to be seen .
Yeah no doubt about it, it was after that incident. She isn't even arsed that she has lost her first born kid. It must be absolutely terrible but she isn't arsed, all she wants is insta likes and to be a celeb with her ever so famous hubby Jake bleeping quickenden ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ as if she thinks she's made it hecause she's married to that loser, willing to lose her son and keep Jake and the lump , what a life she is going to have

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck all near it . My mate works at the running heir next door but Doubt he will go in heโ€™s too skint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's my friends local! Lol. Does make me laugh that it's says Chester but the hotel is actually in Wales!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah no doubt about it, it was after that incident. She isn't even arsed that she has lost her first born kid. It must be absolutely terrible but she isn't arsed, all she wants is insta likes and to be a celeb with her ever so famous hubby Jake bleeping quickenden ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ as if she thinks she's made it hecause she's married to that loser, willing to lose her son and keep Jake and the lump , what a life she is going to have
If my kid decided to move out Iโ€™d be heartbroken she has shown she does not care nasty witch . Sheโ€™s as vile as he is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He wonโ€™t like the village Chester if he does go did he say thatโ€™s the place heโ€™s staying ??
it gets really rowdy and the lads that go would rip him to shreds with his dress sense ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.