Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Maybe she’s after getting on celebrity master chef 🤣🤣Sad pair of desperate wannabes.She’s done nothing in years except beg.He’s just a creep with zero friends and a lousy attitude.In York next week let’s see if the witch bothers to come see him.So it’s either lunch out and dopey Leo on repeat🙄Or poor Fred made to be filmed to prove us all wrong on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 🥮 Paper cup, not even bone China or ceramic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......Your either on decaf or ordinary tea, prick, just because it's there he wants it, obviously never bought it in real life, compared to him I can have what ever I want so I wouldn't be over excited to have decafe, sad man.., he will need the caffeine later as we will be hearing about how he has a headache .....

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Absolutely fabulous thank you. The best birthday weekend of my life! I've got more pics to share to you all and will share them in Fakeys Assemble! X
---
Just had a look through..absolutely brilliant! Glad you had an amazing time! 💕
---
T
🐔 🥮 Yes he does look thin, perhaps he hasn't got enough money for food.....:ROFLMAO:.
They can't afford to eat and feed dusty bin our Joon 😆xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Spending again on absolute fucking tat. Her whole shallow life revolves around parcels of utterly useless rubbish.

I roared when I saw the last photo of her in that white dress. "Would be perfect if you're pregnant".

Well, it won't be you getting pregnant love. Old Fakey loves to receive. He loves a bit of cock!

387719868_1101296684611157_5304871562911492702_n.jpg
387766104_162044216973324_6393266112645065310_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I notice that this initiative that the theatre in York are doing this week regarding men’s mental health, not only is he the poster boy for it 🤢, he’s the only cast member they are tagging in it. I know he’s trying to play the silent card at the moment but he’s going to capitalise on this big time soon surely? He’ll probably use MH and that’s the reason he’s been so quiet because he’s been suffering blah blah blah…
My take is he got 4 appearances on LW in just over a week for that giveaway and again thought he’d get more TV work off of it. He has had nothing since, plus he is obviously shitting himself about the fight the closer it gets. Whatever is going on, we all know by now there will be a narrative behind him being so quiet, there always is and I’m sure he’ll reveal it sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Sick

Redtea2

VIP Member
Well there is the big traveller camp up the road in Queensferry. Isn't that where former Celeb Big Brother star Paddy Doherty lives?
not Sure but he did buy a site further into wales . I didn’t know about the camp in queensferry .
I think village hotel only gifted them all that stay last week as danny got a stay and the other cast .
wonder if it’s back to basics this week and Sophie is trying to get a free hotel stay that’s why she’s asking recommendations.
she won’t get nothing free in Chester they are used to big big stars and don’t gift them free stays .

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Now she’s spoiling us with her B&M haul 🤦🏻‍♀️. Obviously another place she’s trying to get a collab from. Good luck with that Flappy. B&M tend to use people with much higher followings than you can only dream of 😂
So no Jo Malone, White Company or Diptyque candles in Quickenden Towers this Halloween/Christmas. Just good old B&M 😂
I love b and m like I go daily 😂😂 difference is i kit my home out unlike her
but you just know how stuck up she is and it’s killing her now how skint she is !!
I laugh at her tragic life it’s hilarious 😆

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just to play devils advocate but it’s not booked time off Jake and Danny have is it. Just seems odd they’re both off.
Though Jake doesn’t have a great rep for staying the course without illness of course!
Danny is still performing. He was on Twitter last night moaning about an audience member. I think Bill Ward had Weds off, Neil Hurst had Thurs off and Fakey has been off both days (so far)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cazellie

VIP Member
Oh dear the poor lamb still isn’t well yet he did the show Saturday night and they were out yesterday so he can’t be that bad whinging little wet wipe! No training for over a week though so still a chance Paul will smash him to bits he is literally going to cry if he loses because he’s desperate for the money to waste on holidays and shit clothes
Imagine seeing him walking down the street videoing ... ffs
---
I'm sure we would all know about it if he was ill after all he has to take time off 'work' because he has the sniffles. Seriously though if he does have something wrong I do hope he isn't going to try and cash in on it. Somebody said a while back that the weight loss could be a ploy and he'll come back with the woe is me posts/trolls/stress/grief and hope to do his own Vicky Pattison style documentary. I had to watch the video back and giggled imagine him bald under that cap!

Thank you! 💗 I hope your difficult times are now passing. I can't believe how ill he looks. He looks like an AIDS victim. Totally shocked. I honestly do think he has a disease.

I reckon he's having a few days off of wearing that hair system. I think he's bald under that cap. 💯

View attachment 2513329

mollyann

VIP Member
When karma comes knocking and the ugly inside is out there in full view.Shes been quiet as got a warning about her posts.Being present lol she can barely speak with those ridiculous lips🤢
IMG_8666.png

• Sick