Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that
Yeah she implied that he was being stroppy about it or they had been arguing about it

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
He won’t like the village Chester if he does go did he say that’s the place he’s staying ??
it gets really rowdy and the lads that go would rip him to shreds with his dress sense 😂😂
He just seems to be staying at that chain recently so people weren't sure if he had a deal with them.

Robin71

VIP Member
Maybe there was a huge row and they have been told to take time out? Bill was posting on his stories yesterday morning and has posted on his grid today and fake posted that pic with spud all smiles but didn’t do the show 🤔

• Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I went one night to eat and the bar was full of travellers

i wonder does she say all that because they never visit her . It’s disgusting he travels all over but only visits her when he wants money or financial help
Well there is the big traveller camp up the road in Queensferry. Isn't that where former Celeb Big Brother star Paddy Doherty lives?

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Exactly this..she is vile. How wooden and unnatural did she look in the vid with Leo though! Also thinking back to the story she was asking for people to help with the epic game problems as swapped from xbox to switch. Is this because his xbox has gone with him to his dads so now they have had to set up the switch because they obviously can't afford another xbox..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that. Imagine having to make out your kid is playing up because you and your husband are grade A cunts. If he is playing up it's because he hates being in that house and being used for content and then pushed aside and ignored for Augustus Gloop the golden child..sorry not sorry!
#AugustusGloop 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been gifted a really nice hotel this week and that’s another reason Flappys going? Not sure if he’s following any hotels in Chester as that’s normally a giveaway with him.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
As for that Halloween ‘display’. Surely he’s taking the piss out of her again publicly putting it on the gram? I bet people are well impressed when they drive past their house 🙄😂

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
The YSL boots, Gucci and Balenciaga bags are still on there waiting to be sold but no new ‘designer’ gear added yet 😉😂
I cant open the app not available where I live and I'm nosey- hopefully someone will know her username on vinted and I can nose on the website 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Great find! Has it got a date? That's going into the Wiki. What a lying twat. I hope he gets sacked. His bosses need to see all of this evidence.

Flu and a chest infection like fuck. I hope he does get both now for real and is completely bedbound for weeks on end.
The bloke posted 16 hours ago on both Twitter and insta. So obviously posted it a couple of days late, so can’t be sure when he actually went. Funny how Fakey normally shares anything that’s he’s tagged in but hasn’t with this 😂 Especially the fact the bloke is a boxer and he’s got a blue tick 😊
---
SO the guy is saying fakey brought him cbd but he also left it? Doesnt make sense, or maybe Im reading it wrong?
I think he was taking some to Fakey, got to the hotel and realised he’d left it at home. That’s how I read it 😂

Robin71

VIP Member
Where can I find those details of his followers please fakeys? I’m wondering if he topped up after losing those 550 last week

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 11/10/23

"I feel like arse. I feel like arse" said the haunted stick of rock.

Is a 'sickie' looming? If so, it's a BINGO for the Fakeys! 💯

• Haha