Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just seen this comment. So he was at ‘work’ on Friday. Wow flu and a ‘bad’ chest infection and was only off for 1 day and then able to prance about on a stage. I’ll have to message him and ask him how he got over the flu so quickly, when me like most people were bed ridden for over a week with it - stupid cunt

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

mollyann

VIP Member
Wtf he really is one attention seeking cunt.Was happy enough yesterday filming Leo and Fred 🙄Stupid pathetic arsehole👍See b&b not loading haha and her last post on there got 26 likes and one comment and that was hers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s still there as well and if his dad has finally put his foot down about the way they expose and treat him. Saying that you watch her ‘exciting’ things she’s got to show us later will probably be an ad involving Fred now 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything ‘exciting’ from her so I can’t wait 🤥😂 will no doubt involve aff links, clothes, gifted stuff, skincare and all the normal crap she shows 🤷🏻‍♀️
She still posts but not often and just pictures like the hair cut one he defo ain’t at home with her all weekend she was with Jake and Leo so if Freddie was home he would be home this week as last week would have been his dads week . So she definitely ain’t got him anymore . What a horrible cow I would be heartbroken if my son moved in with his dad

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Or Colchester Council's Pot Hole Filling Team! 🤣
---

Absolutely crying here. I'll link up this video in the Wiki. The day Fakey got his hair cut by John Travolta! 🤣🤣
---
Hang on, so now she's doing an 'ad' for Body Shop. Anybody, can get a discount from the internet fgs. 🙄

View attachment 2513213
---
So it looks like he's definitely been sleeping in the hobbit hole then! They may as well get divorced at this point!

View attachment 2513224
Welcome Back @CrazyBaldhead 😊 Without derailing the thread too much, how was your birthday weekend 🥰

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So she’s arrived and his usual Leo looks so cute🙄Get your sniffing in Jake the fake bless he’s got a cold🤣🤣Flaps you need to get in the 🗑 sad desperate cow who this week has truly shown her true colours😡

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Also if he was home she reads here more than him and would show him at home but hasn’t . Poor boy I feel so sorry for him . Wonder when they was fighting did Freddie visit dads and refuse to go back to her .

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
No Fakey you did not have the fucking flu you stupid cunt 😡
As for an island in the kitchen 🙄 Maybe get a proper TV unit in your lounge first. She does realise getting an island isn’t going to make their house look any nicer or more expensive. The z listers I follow (not many I hasten to add) their kitchens are the size of the whole downstairs of their house. Trying yet again to show they’ve got money and failing miserably. Forever home or not, you’d just get the whole kitchen done if you could afford it. They wouldn’t be getting the island if they were moving anytime soon.
I wondered when they were moving into the Georgian mansion Flapz wanted!🤣

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Bet he's been catching up on here .Cooeeeee. Such a backward prick to wear the spa slip-ons for all to see. He deserves all he gets......Wish I could get over a cold like that, 🤧. I usually have a cough for a week after and I don't smoke.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
He’s forgotten his filter! Fucking hell pal!
He looks deranged. WTF!
---
He is mightily creased up all over his features. I feel bad for him. He’s only 35 FFS!
---
Do you reckon her eyebrows are raised? 🤣🤣💀

More like deformed! They are interesting brows for sure😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Here's what I don't get though, maybe I've missed something,
The amazon deals she's banging on about started today,I know I've been waiting for it,but you couldn't order the deals till today,they didnt say what the deals were till today, and she has her stuff already this morning how did she do that ? All filmed even with aff links added. How??
I thought the same- we know she never paid for any of it-,Grifters the pair of them

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Definitely something wrong with Spud. Has he got some form of dwarfism? His legs are incredibly short compared to the length of his torso.

Sicknote just made another dig at her. He's a fine one to talk with his repugnant face. 🤢

S: "I think I'll wear this tonight for Trick or Treating". *referring to the witch's hat.

J: "You don't need it".

View attachment 2515300
Unless it was pseudoachondroplasia which doesn't usually present until around 2 as until that point the child seems average height. Unlike achondroplasia where all limbs are short and usually the head is larger, pseudo people usually are more in proportion but small. I watched a lot of Little Women LA. Lol. He may just have short legs though. Used to laugh that my 5' 10 dad had the same inside leg as my grandpa who was only 5'4 or something in the end lol

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Totally him. Plus gives him the excuse to advertise his ‘reality’ show again. Funny how he barely mentioned the fight until the BTS started airing online 🙄 Also anyone watching that crap it would not make them change their opinion of him. Still comes across as an attention seeking desperate grief thief and that’s only in the 5 mins I actually watched.
I can’t even attempt to watch any of it!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Did she really pay nearly £800 for that awful dress? Her hair was so ordinary.Both so up their own arses 🙄Can’t wait to see what filming she’s doing this week🙄🙄