Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
See Danny is getting the train up. Wonder where he'll be staying
If it’s same place I think the production get cheap rate rooms and pay for it . They can’t expect staff to sleep in a car so they must provide accommodation for them however I think this stay is gifted or paid for by the fight he’s filming for on YouTube so they will pay for the hotel to film him and she’s going down to be on the filming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

VC10

VIP Member
Too hilarious to leave these in the last thread, so I'll post them again.

What an embarrassing pair of clowns. Him with a mis-matched suit with Argos jewellery and her looking like an old £5 crackhead brass with filthy feet!

View attachment 2500232
View attachment 2500233
View attachment 2500234
View attachment 2500235
---
So they really want people to believe he was wearing a £10k Cartier ring when his jacket and trousers looked cheap and nasty and weren't even the same colour and that god awful dress she was wearing was £1,510 originally and they couldn't even afford a hotel to get ready in and went in a car park? 🤣🤣🤣

MASSIVE FAIL! 💯

View attachment 2500238
Someone on the last thread found it, a copy, for 11 quid or something 😆😆💀

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
It’s a very low percentage of the price of the item being sold. Totally reliant on people clicking her link and then purchasing from it. She’d need a lot of people and I mean a lot of people doing that to make any sort of money. Think of all the aff links she does and then look at her lifestyle and that’s how much she makes [][]😉
Thank you, I presume she does lots of Amazon links for the trick that she gets money for anything you buy from Amazon within a certain time 🤦‍♀️

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Uggs for Leo🙄🙄This woman is not right in the head.See glasses direct out the window 🤣And wtf these are literally so great🤣🤣.View attachment 2502121View attachment 2502122
These are her exciting things she couldn’t wait to share with us 🙄 I called an aff link for jewellery last week. She’s so fucking transparent. Also why would you get Uggs for Leo when you’re having to sell stuff on vinted for a tenner 🤦🏻‍♀️. What a waste of money at his age (if she’s actually keeping them). Makes me despair that they’ll put him in Nikes, adidas and now uggs for his feet but his clothes are like cheap oversized rags.
Also Flappy be honest. You’re not getting paid to advertise any of this. They are all affiliated links 👍🏻

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Remember all those little cars and things she bought for Maris ages ago? They've been sitting in her house for months now unseen or played with by him. She's a miserable old crab but she does like to make a fuss off him. But Fake & Flaps rarely bring him for a visit.
Yes, they (the grandparents) actually care for him.
His parents just use him for content. I feel so sorry for him, poor little fellow. At least Freddie has escaped them, fingers crossed 🤞.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And so it was the piss tub again waffling on about "small wins".

How can you win RatBoy when you're the biggest fucking loser going? You lost at the starting line.

As for old Prozzy McPizzaFace, I hope she went to get a Tetanus shot and a check up today at the local hospital stupidly walking barefoot in London, especially if she had a blister.

According to latest reports, there are two rats (maybe more) per person in London. What an absolute cretin she is.

387267271_339011655172891_7393696213053510448_n.jpg
387265350_1323096508412048_2994809867009335737_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Lucky this picture isn't a scratch and sniff. 🤢 They look like they're coming out of a sweaty club at 6am still off their tits! He looks on one and she's gurning away!

I'm still recovering from how shit her hair and make-up looked. I mean come on ffs, what is it? They have no style or class whatsoever! Obviously her begging for 'Rapunzel hair' didn't work and too skint to even buy some Remi clip-ins (which would have looked SO much better) with the dress.

View attachment 2501576
Dumb Flapz’s gown looks like a very cheap copy. Isn’t she a style ‘icon’ in her pea sized brain. Looks so inappropriate.

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Am I the only one thinking an island in that size kitchen wtf???? The kitchen is tiny

Daddy's magic money tree been fleeced again lol

Take Jakey isnt going to work again today? Is that a week he's had off for a cold??????????? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's not redoing the floor because of the grouting???? Make it make sense someone please lol
She has delusions of grandeur for someone who only has her basic grifter money to rely on!

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
The fact they haven’t speaks volumes. They overshare the most mundane parts of their whole lives but suddenly no sign of Fred anywhere and no mention of it. There’s obviously an issue but they’re never going to address it publicly because it doesn’t fit in with their narrative of a happy blended family. I just find it laughable these idiots that follow them say what wonderful parents they are and what a fantastic family they’ve got 🤯
Three weeks now she and him filming but no sign of Freddie just the odd picture he’s definitely moved out
---
I how long till she gets her friend daisy to get jake in heat about his dead relatives 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Back to his attention seeking best 🤮 The background music on this story though 🤦🏻‍♀️
I sense some sort of anxiety/pity/woe is me post before the end of the weekend. He may for a change also throw a bit of grief thieving into the mix as well.
He must have copied this from somebody, there is no way he creates ideas in his own head lol
---
Not until March thinking about it he’ll of pulled out long before then. I think he’ll use the fight with Paul as his excuse.
He will definitely get an ‘injury’ so he can’t carry on with the show.
---
He’s going to make his bucket list!
Amazon Wish list next mark my words

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I try not to say much about Leo but that story of him with the broom and hat, you can really see how short his legs are 🙁 I know these two are self obsessed twats but no way can they be that blinkered that they are not aware of it. I believe they know but choose not to mention it. For what reason I don’t know, the fact they share every single aspect of their lives. I hate to say it but when it gets to a stage that it can’t be glossed over, that’s when they’re going to use it (and him) for as much content, sympathy and publicity as they can rinse from it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Look how they put him out in the public domain about the ‘allegedly’ trolling. Unfortunately for him, both his parents have no scruples and are more concerned with being z listers than keeping their son private.
Same here. I don't comment on the child, apart from saying that I feel so sorry for him, being stuck with that pair as parents.
I'm no expert but they definitely should be having him assessed and doing everything they can to help him with his speech and anything else that is needed.

Fully agree, they will see it as another way of garnering attention for themselves. Sad but true.

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
One minute she’s asking for advice on how
Also hoping for freebies, no doubt.
There's an excellent post in the Site Support and Help forum, that describes to a tee what these supposed 'influencers' are at, when they pretend to ask for recommendations. Stacey Solomon is one of the worst for it, but this pair try it too. Nowhere near as successfully as SS, obviously.

'When an influencer posts “any suggestions where to stay in Paris” they do so hoodwink followers into thinking they care what they have to say to foster the faux friend relationship and the main reason is to get brands to reach out to offer cash and freebies to advertise. Can you really trust social media influencers to give impartial and honest opinions once money is involved?'
This sums up her so well! Asks for advice but it’s just to manipulate her followers and become friendly only so everything questions or piece of advice she needs seems genuine. Like Leo and bedtime, like she needs advice, she’s happy to wreck his routine for the shallow life her and him live.

• Heart