Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
My beloved Fakeys, please keep receipts for the Wiki. My 50th birthday weekend has finally arrived! Mr Crazy has booked Block A tickets (three rows from the front ยฃ3k each) and I've packed my bags this evening for Madonna!

We are checking into The Ritz later on today - he's totally spoilt me - no freebies here - hard earned cash! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Suck on that Flapz. He did fuck all for your 30th love! You sad, fucking begging chavs!

I am so excited but need some sleep! Please keep receipts for the Wiki!

Woooohooooo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ooooo fabulous..enjoy lovely and Happy Birthday๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿ’•xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Fuck all near it . My mate works at the running heir next door but Doubt he will go in heโ€™s too skint ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's my friends local! Lol. Does make me laugh that it's says Chester but the hotel is actually in Wales!

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Leo being treated like a preforming monkey. Should he be able to them puzzles and matching at his age? That could have been real quality time with his son. But always camera comes first

• Angry
  • Sad

VC10

VIP Member
They
Sheโ€™s really an odd ball.Talks into the phone like these people are her friends lol.Its embarrassing to watch and I canโ€™t understand who the hell her audience is๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„She must buy followers like her so as why has she got 87 thousand๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
They are all bought ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€
Fuck knows what for.....? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think she does this stupid posts to make out sheโ€™s popular with brands.Think we all see her for the desperate wooden bitch she truly is.There is no love warmth or anything between these two.Can see her sat begging for a Christmas break and Leo dumped at Zeldaโ€™s.Heโ€™s home for 5 weeks between shows if he lasts that long.
Thing is if these were genuine ads (and not affiliated links), she would have a much more comfortable lifestyle than she obviously has. When you look what she can earn from stories and posts and for the amount of stories especially she does, sheโ€™d be raking it in.

Attachments

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
That was me! She probably cut the holes out herself! You don't change in a car park into an expensive dress let alone do your hair and make-up to a level where you look like you're popping out to do a food shop! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Lols, it's those two, all over.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Happy belated Birthday to you, @CrazyBaldhead! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ Been going through some difficult things, so now trying to play catch up. ๐Ÿ˜Š
---

I've said it before but I'll keep saying it - if didn't know any better, I'd say he's very ill - wtf is wrong with him, pushing himself to that degree? ๐Ÿคก If only he worked as hard on his providing for his family and trying to work on hos already dead in the water marriage . ๐Ÿ˜‘
Thank you! ๐Ÿ’— I hope your difficult times are now passing. I can't believe how ill he looks. He looks like an AIDS victim. Totally shocked. I honestly do think he has a disease.

I reckon he's having a few days off of wearing that hair system. I think he's bald under that cap. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A Book of Gratitude....? I'm surprised he can actually write. How can you possibly get 1% better each day?? I'd happily part with big money to have a secret read of that book.

It would be a hysterical read. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

387834589_850567950029499_7747398603838756578_n.jpg

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
So got a gifted hotel before he stops at Zeldas ๐Ÿ™„ He has lower standards than mine if he thinks that room is so beautiful. Yes itโ€™s a nice room but thatโ€™s it. Itโ€™s a double room with a bathroom. Not a suite or anything, just a basic room ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธa
Anything is better than the hobbit loft ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Just seen this on Twitter. For somebody who apparently had flu and a bad chest infection last week, good to see he was well enough to have visitors and spread his supposed germs all over them ๐Ÿ™„
The only think he has is Workeitus
---
Watch his left leg when he walks. I really hope they have taken him to see a Dr.

View attachment 2515430
No chance.
Both lazy as , and anything that compromises the online ' likes' will be ignored.......

• Heart