Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Long shot here and very wild bingo but Zelda was saying about people not posting on insta and she’s down and bored etc does she know things are going down and she’s dropping hints now so she can come off Insta when it hits the fan? Not like her to not want to tell everyone the soap scoops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She’d be better being endorsed my dominoes 🍕
Or Colchester Council's Pot Hole Filling Team! 🤣
---
Guys, my toes have curled at this so much! It’s uber cringe! This is the vid from his haircut the other week, the eye fucking is off the scale and the posing 🤢 Like no hair comes off when he’s ‘cutting’ the back 😂

View attachment 2512710
Absolutely crying here. I'll link up this video in the Wiki. The day Fakey got his hair cut by John Travolta! 🤣🤣
---
Hang on, so now she's doing an 'ad' for Body Shop. Anybody, can get a discount from the internet fgs. 🙄

---
So it looks like he's definitely been sleeping in the hobbit hole then! They may as well get divorced at this point!

Last edited:
  • Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Uuurgggh! His fake laugh when sitting with Leo. The smugness when he's showing his hotel room. Obviously a freebie! Also does he think that filter ages him because sorry to tell you Fakey that's how the rest of the world sees you daily 😆

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
To be fair that boat hire needs a second mortgage! About £30 for half an hour 😂
---

Maybe he's got covid and they don't want him taking out the rest of the cast.
---

The Storyhouse isn't just a theatre tbf. It also has a library in there and a bar/cafe/restaurant area open all day so may have been hanging about in there. You can pop in and out even if a show is on I think
Is all of that free though 😉

Redtea2

VIP Member
I’ve watched stage to the cage. Fake is so unlikeable and most of it was centred around him today. Going on about Full Monty “I got a standing ovation” not the rest of the cast obviously lol.

Really boring bastard - only eating chicken, not drank for ages (yeh right) Misses his kids and Mrs, he works away for them blah blah blah. Just really playing up the camera thinking he’s the shit.

last 5 minutes were on Paul. He has an ice bath and a sauna at his house beat that fake 😂 talked about how he does all the kid stuff up until Wednesday, school run, washing etc etc (fake could never) then he does his stand up and travels all weekend (but Yet prick is the one nackered cos he does 20 minutes work 5 days a week)

then the best part - Paul said he’s not saying it to big himself up but the whole point of doing the fight for him was to raise money for a charity, said if he could save one kid from being stabbed then it was worth it. In his own words - it was never about the money for him and he’s not bothered if he wins.

Paul may not win because he doesn’t have time to train like saddo does but he wins in every other aspect of life, what a great man. Fake comes across so bad just because of Paul doing it for charity.
That’s exact it paul don’t care about winning yet jake is obsessed with winning to the point he looks poorly .
wonts we Jake donate any money he needs the cash more than anything skint twats 😂
---
Even if he wins this fight what the fuck could it possibly do for his non existent career??Its about money with this prized prick! So by Paul donating his full fight purse to “weapons down gloves up” we should have an idea of what Fakey will earn… but has dickhead never heard of the tax man 😂😂😂 Paul has outsmarting Faxey on that one but no seriously , it has always been for charity with Paul, not financial gain as he doesn’t need the money! Looking forward to watching Paul give the cheque to his charity and see what the amount of money it is so that way we can get an idea of how much the greedy cunt made for the fight haha Paul again showing Fakey up 😂
I mean would it be much ? They have had to pay for the venue the hotels and training camps for both so I imagine they have spent a lot already . I’m sure it won’t be huge amounts the tickets ain’t even selling . Even Paul smith fans have been put off buying because they know Jake will win as Paul don’t give a shit . People pay to watch Paul humour and comedy not fighting a X factor reject 😂😂

• Heart
Cant believe leos in the bath in the bathroom alone. His nob head dad won't even be wat hing him, he will be to busy trying to find himself in the pride of Britain pap photos!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s already following a gym in York.Seeing his mum only a hour away see if she bothers to go see him.As for flaps 200 likes big lol 😂 Give it up woman go find a job 👍

• Haha