Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t pull a sicky while she’s there he couldn’t stand to be stuck in a hotel room with his wife and child he will either cancel her coming or wait til she’s gone it won’t just be a cold either it will be covid or flu

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes! No man would ever come before my kids. He'd be out the door before any of my kids were.
Freddie was used to entertain Leo whilst they face fucked themselves on social media. Jake was condescending and belittled Freddie on camera, dread to think what off camera was like. Children talk and I'm pretty sure Freddie would've told his Dad just how awful that house was with arguments and shouting. He probably felt nervous on a daily.
Is she really that fame hungry that she'd put a chauvinistic, domineering, useless excuse of a man before her own child?
The whole red carpet fiasco was the icing on the cake for me. He 100% has video footage of her drunk/drugged up going scatty at him in the past that he's threatened to post. He loves secret filming. There's no way she's tolerating him without some kind of manipulation. He's got her where he wants her.
I do think he’s controlling but I also think she is utterly scum . He’s away from home a lot of the time it’s not like she can’t leave but she chose to make her child leave instead . She’s vile I can’t even understand how she can do that to her own child . When she makes these reels about Leo in her mind she is only thinking about Leo and that’s wrong . Can’t stand her she needs her own wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spending again on absolute bleeping tat. Her whole shallow life revolves around parcels of utterly useless rubbish.

I roared when I saw the last photo of her in that white dress. "Would be perfect if you're pregnant".

Well, it won't be you getting pregnant love. Old Fakey loves to receive. He loves a bit of cock!

View attachment 2502158
View attachment 2502159
View attachment 2502160
View attachment 2502161
View attachment 2502162View attachment 2502163
View attachment 2502164
View attachment 2502165
Here's what I don't get though, maybe I've missed something,
The amazon deals she's banging on about started today,I know I've been waiting for it,but you couldn't order the deals till today,they didnt say what the deals were till today, and she has her stuff already this morning how did she do that ? All filmed even with aff links added. How??

Reactions: 15
I do think he’s controlling but I also think she is utterly scum . He’s away from home a lot of the time it’s not like she can’t leave but she chose to make her child leave instead . She’s vile I can’t even understand how she can do that to her own child . When she makes these reels about Leo in her mind she is only thinking about Leo and that’s wrong . Can’t stand her she needs her own wiki
Don't worry, I'm putting plenty of stuff on the Wiki about that vile creature now. I despise her for the way she cuts Freddie out and lets RatBoy treat him like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My son moved out 4 years ago, he moved over 200 miles away I cried for days and it took me for ever to get used to,thing is he was 26 and moved to live with his gf,
I can't imagine how it would feel if they wanted to move out at Fred's age
I would be asking my self some serious questions,and I don't mean what drivel to bore people with next!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 10/10/23

Despicable creature. That's not a mother. Time and time again she has completely left Freddie out and acted like Leo is her only child. Time and time again, she has allowed Jake to abuse and humiliate Freddie - even when present. 🤬

We all sincerely hope that Freddie is now permanently with his father. He deserves so much more than this. 🤬

Vile witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 10/10/23

Despicable creature. That's not a mother. Time and time again she has completely left Freddie out and acted like Leo is her only child. Time and time again, she has allowed Jake to abuse and humiliate Freddie - even when present. 🤬

We all sincerely hope that Freddie is now permanently with his father. He deserves so much more than this. 🤬

Vile witch.

View attachment 2503162
She angers me honestly now I realise why her family and friends fucked her off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s forgotten his filter! bleeping hell pal!
He looks deranged. WTF!
---
He is mightily creased up all over his features. I feel bad for him. He’s only 35 FFS!
---
Do you reckon her eyebrows are raised? 🤣🤣💀

More like deformed! They are interesting brows for sure😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
🐔The way he looks at his phone, looking at himself, he really loves himself and I ask myself why ? Gives me the creeps as who loves themselves that much ....
seriously, stop looking at yourself, put your phone down and teach your kid something of value by actually talking to him properly. But that’s a bit much to expect from dad of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Getting his ugly face on loose women is not mental health campaign. Ryan Thomas walked for days he actually did and was in pain and blisters and he did it for men’s mental health . Jake has done nothing never donated a penny never done anything to raise cash

he boils my piss the scumbag !! Unless it benefits him he does duck all
It enrages me that he has the nerve to put MH Campaigner in his IG bio! We all know he simply jumped on the bandwagon when it became trendy. As for him asking people to be kind! He is the most unkind, nasty piece of work who takes out his lack of career on those closest to him. He bullies his entire family on a daily basis! Luckily in a few more years Freddie would be able to knock him out if he chooses. Although I doubt Jaknob would still be with Flapz in a couple of years. Even the dumb bint will realise she will never get the lifestyle she craves by staying with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor boy imagine growing up to the age of seven with your mum and then a man moves in your mum had another child and suddenly your cast aside like you mean nothing . That post is nothing but disgusting behaviour. How you can treat your first born your flesh and blood like that is beyond me .
I can’t express the amount of grown adults I have treated at work with abandonment issues . Because of nasty cunts like her . She deserves the tit life she has been served and I wish her nothing but unhappy years for what she has done to Freddie . Letting her husband abuse him and belittle him is one thing but to actually treat him like that herself is even worst .
I hope Freddie is loved and happy at his dads and I hope his dad gives him the best life away from that sour faced nasty witch . When jake leaves and he will I hope she realises how disgusting she treated her own child to the point he has moved in with his dad . I have thousands of pictures of my children and I would never ever post what she did tonight and leave my first born out

shame on you Sophie you horrible cow !!
Exactly this..she is vile. How wooden and unnatural did she look in the vid with Leo though! Also thinking back to the story she was asking for people to help with the epic game problems as swapped from xbox to switch. Is this because his xbox has gone with him to his dads so now they have had to set up the switch because they obviously can't afford another xbox..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that. Imagine having to make out your kid is playing up because you and your husband are grade A cunts. If he is playing up it's because he hates being in that house and being used for content and then pushed aside and ignored for Augustus Gloop the golden child..sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 19
HERE WE GO. I REPEAT, HERE WE GO!

HE'S FEELING ILL!

View attachment 2502852
Hopefully he has picked up the clap and Covid. That will shut him up for a minute.
---
🐔Good am glad he is feeling tit....Probably got it mixing with all the other zlisters at the do of the year, hope he feels weak, tired, and Paul knocks the bleep out in November ...He will read this and feel better soon as he desperately wants to win.....
Let him suffer. That will teach him not to be so desperate to get on the POB red carpet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's what I don't get though, maybe I've missed something,
The amazon deals she's banging on about started today,I know I've been waiting for it,but you couldn't order the deals till today,they didnt say what the deals were till today, and she has her stuff already this morning how did she do that ? All filmed even with aff links added. How??
I thought the same- we know she never paid for any of it-,Grifters the pair of them

Reactions: 11
..and does she try and hint at the end of that story that Freddie is playing up again..I'm sure she said something quietly and quickly right near the end to insinuate that
Yeah she implied that he was being stroppy about it or they had been arguing about it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her reel is so odd. Talking about time she's literally only ever with one of her kids and jake is never with any of them.

Also been up 10 hours and not even 1000 likes, that didn't go how she had hoped 🙈

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.