Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously got no more TV appearances lined up this week if he’s already sowing the seed for a sickie 😂 LW come calling and he’ll miraclously recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Good am glad he is feeling tit....Probably got it mixing with all the other zlisters at the do of the year, hope he feels weak, tired, and Paul knocks the bleep out in November ...He will read this and feel better soon as he desperately wants to win.....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unlucky to whoever voted us nasty trolls in the poll. The groundwork is being layed for a pull out. Hope the understudy has learnt his lines.
He claims to love a challenge and give 110% to anything he does - getting to week 4 is only giving it 8.2% 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love how Fakey has planted the ‘Im sick’ seed for the cast to see he’s not well.
Fakey by name, Fakey by nature....though to be fair he has looked VERY rough for a long time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have more than one child when I make reels about them I include both
that witch can go duck her self the horrible horrible bleeping cow !!! She has boiled my blood sorry but how can she call herself a bleeping mother she is shameful . Her son has moved out and no wonder .
horrible horrible stuck uo ugly bleep !!! She knocks me sick poor Freddie

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t deserve Freddie😡 he’s happily with his dad where he isn’t pimped out to fund their spends

• Angry
Poor boy imagine growing up to the age of seven with your mum and then a man moves in your mum had another child and suddenly your cast aside like you mean nothing . That post is nothing but disgusting behaviour. How you can treat your first born your flesh and blood like that is beyond me .
I can’t express the amount of grown adults I have treated at work with abandonment issues . Because of nasty cunts like her . She deserves the tit life she has been served and I wish her nothing but unhappy years for what she has done to Freddie . Letting her husband abuse him and belittle him is one thing but to actually treat him like that herself is even worst .
I hope Freddie is loved and happy at his dads and I hope his dad gives him the best life away from that sour faced nasty witch . When jake leaves and he will I hope she realises how disgusting she treated her own child to the point he has moved in with his dad . I have thousands of pictures of my children and I would never ever post what she did tonight and leave my first born out

shame on you Sophie you horrible cow !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fred's Dad must have put his foot down after the school shoes ads & using him in the Zoo footage, etc
---
I still haven't forgotten jakeys sly way with Fred, always reminding him who's the boss & making him say " you are" , etc ...
Throwing him into the swimming pool.

He always looked guarded around jakey

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor boy imagine growing up to the age of seven with your mum and then a man moves in your mum had another child and suddenly your cast aside like you mean nothing . That post is nothing but disgusting behaviour. How you can treat your first born your flesh and blood like that is beyond me .
I can’t express the amount of grown adults I have treated at work with abandonment issues . Because of nasty cunts like her . She deserves the tit life she has been served and I wish her nothing but unhappy years for what she has done to Freddie . Letting her husband abuse him and belittle him is one thing but to actually treat him like that herself is even worst .
I hope Freddie is loved and happy at his dads and I hope his dad gives him the best life away from that sour faced nasty witch . When jake leaves and he will I hope she realises how disgusting she treated her own child to the point he has moved in with his dad . I have thousands of pictures of my children and I would never ever post what she did tonight and leave my first born out

She won't give a tit. Bet fakey is filling her head about him getting either DOI or this morning and she's drooling over the spending money 🤑🤑🤑🤑💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fred's Dad must have put his foot down after the school shoes ads & using him in the Zoo footage, etc
---
I still haven't forgotten jakeys sly way with Fred, always reminding him who's the boss & making him say " you are" , etc ...
Throwing him into the swimming pool.

He always looked guarded around jakey
She is absolutely awful even her Facebook is her and Leo on her profile and cover picture . Mine is of all my kids in the sea swimming horrible cow how her minions like it is beyond me no wonder they have no friends

• Heart

Yes! No man would ever come before my kids. He'd be out the door before any of my kids were.
Freddie was used to entertain Leo whilst they face fucked themselves on social media. Jake was condescending and belittled Freddie on camera, dread to think what off camera was like. Children talk and I'm pretty sure Freddie would've told his Dad just how awful that house was with arguments and shouting. He probably felt nervous on a daily.
Is she really that fame hungry that she'd put a chauvinistic, domineering, useless excuse of a man before her own child?
The whole red carpet fiasco was the icing on the cake for me. He 100% has video footage of her drunk/drugged up going scatty at him in the past that he's threatened to post. He loves secret filming. There's no way she's tolerating him without some kind of manipulation. He's got her where he wants her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.