Jake Quickenden #84 No POB red carpet for these no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the last time we fill on properly saw Fred to be looking like he lives with them is fight night? And only since he was heard in the background when Leo was in the bath (so could have been only having dinner there or stopping the one night) and when they went crabbing for the day?

Reactions: 15
Lets remind ourselves what his description says on his Instagram bio ⬇
So it’s World Mental Health Day and the day is less than 5 hours from being over and as a self named ‘mental health campaigner’, he’s too busy moaning about being tired, eyefucking his phone with his son, showing off his hotel, plugging his online show, etc…. to even mention it and he wonders why people think he’s a fake, disingenuous, attention seeking bleep 🤬

Just seen his grid post. Sorry that doesn’t cut it. As a so called MH campaigner, he should be acknowledging what day it is not feeling sorry for himself doing a ‘be kind’ post
Getting his ugly face on loose women is not mental health campaign. Ryan Thomas walked for days he actually did and was in pain and blisters and he did it for men’s mental health . Jake has done nothing never donated a penny never done anything to raise cash

he boils my piss the scumbag !! Unless it benefits him he does duck all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lets remind ourselves what his description says on his Instagram bio ⬇
So it’s World Mental Health Day and the day is less than 5 hours from being over and as a self named ‘mental health campaigner’, he’s too busy moaning about being tired, eyefucking his phone with his son, showing off his hotel, plugging his online show, etc…. to even mention it and he wonders why people think he’s a fake, disingenuous, attention seeking bleep 🤬

Just seen his grid post. Sorry that doesn’t cut it. As a so called MH campaigner, he should be acknowledging what day it is not feeling sorry for himself doing a ‘be kind’ post
Grief Ambassador and Mental Health Campaigner - meaningless titles that he gave to himself. Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He must be having a laugh alone by what he posts we know everything
the kids schools and nursery
the home address
the fact he had to give his car back and get his step dad to finance him a cheap one
the fact he left his wife on his wedding night to play at a cheap campsite for five minutes
the fact he left his baby crawling outside whilst screaming at his wife for being five minutes late home
we know what time his baby wakes up because he posts with a camera in his baby’s face
we know when they eat
when they shower
when they go the gym we even know what gym they attend .
we know they drink wine every night because they post with a glass in the shot
we know they fight because they film the kids saying mummy hurt daddy !!

ain’t nothing in his life we don’t know and I guarantee Freddie has moved out and I don’t blame him . Poor boy but I guarantee she won’t do it it instead she will post pictures of him or film him on the evening she has him for tea .

• Heart

WTAF is this tit.God she’s such a witch.Hope to god Fred has left this fake arse so called mums house😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What a witch, posts about being a parent only posts Leo

Fakeys feeling poorly, shame 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ran here - is it week 4? How many votes did we have for week 4?
I'm honestly shocked he has gotten this far without a sickie

Screenshot_20231010_205055_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He must be having a laugh alone by what he posts we know everything
the kids schools and nursery
the home address
the fact he had to give his car back and get his step dad to finance him a cheap one
the fact he left his wife on his wedding night to play at a cheap campsite for five minutes
the fact he left his baby crawling outside whilst screaming at his wife for being five minutes late home
we know what time his baby wakes up because he posts with a camera in his baby’s face
we know when they eat
when they shower
when they go the gym we even know what gym they attend .
we know they drink wine every night because they post with a glass in the shot
we know they fight because they film the kids saying mummy hurt daddy !!

ain’t nothing in his life we don’t know and I guarantee Freddie has moved out and I don’t blame him . Poor boy but I guarantee she won’t do it it instead she will post pictures of him or film him on the evening she has him for tea .
And don't forget:

filming himself on the toilet
filming his wife getting dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I hope he stays out of the gym and spa if he’s being poorly then! My friend works in the hotel, I’ve got my eyes on you Fakey 🧐🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Flaps on a mission today.Go duck yourself woman your post with Leo is shameful
and let’s not forget she said this morning keep an eye on her stories for lots of exciting things 😂 Honestly is there anything she won’t aff link. It’s actually beyond embarrassing at this point.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.