Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! ๐Ÿคก

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve felt like tit all morning like I wanted to be sick anyway couldnโ€™t be sick until I saw that photo of his disgusting mucky arse and it did the job, Iโ€™ve thrown my absolute guts up so thanks flakey you disgusting cretin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
๐Ÿคข why? Just why?
Even creepier why isnโ€™t he in a treatment room? Whoever has done the treatment has done it in his hotel room! Creepy!
And who took the photo ๐Ÿ™„ must be the other person - he is one sad idiot, is Fakey.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope youโ€™ve all had breakfast, Fakeys! ๐ŸคขView attachment 2495970
I just threw up at the sight of that disgusting booty crack! Ewwwww. He is trying to make the gays plus the Tena Huns moist. It ainโ€™t working.
---
He wonโ€™t miss that you know what heโ€™s like .
He would be like, โ€˜I am on tour at the minute but I couldnโ€™t miss this special night for anythingโ€™.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When you pimp your kids out for likes and content certainly attracts bleeping weird freaks.Fred looks so forced to smile really pisses me of how much she shows of her two sons๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กHeโ€™s as bad and to be honest both tit parents.View attachment 2493119
Stupid fuckers will see this as a good thing and take it as a compliment and not weird AF.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Heโ€™s a joke heโ€™s not working he does panto most days heโ€™s lounging in pool or gym !!!

sophie is a mug driving all that way and her husband fucks off to pool on his own like duck would I put up with that !!
He can use the pool as he has a room. Flapz & maris don't have a room so can't.
Talk about stone-broke......

They are a bleeping embarrassment

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but from the comments on the Oktagon insta page it looks like the fight will be on channel 4. Makes sense why Fakey has agreed now, anything to get on the TV ๐Ÿ™„
The only saving grace is that they havenโ€™t been showing the lead up to the fight on any of their TV channels. Yayyyyy. Heโ€™s starving himself for nothing.

• Haha
Flapz landing last night with maris lolsssss

No money , but she had to turn up to check up on him , make sure he didn't have a grindr lad on the go........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whyโ€™s he always having recovery swims, acupuncture for woes, ice bath for whateverโ€ฆ?

He doesnโ€™t bleeping DO anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think he's nervous to come out as his nightmare snapdragon of a muvver will not like it, etc .......

Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

" @VC10 , you bleep!...."

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet flapz was all " Mmmmm ooooooo Eyal..... Eyal..... yes! Yes! " when jakey was on the ' vinegar' stroke ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Jakey thinking to himself " mmmmm oooo Eyal, you're so hot " as well ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet flapz was all " Mmmmm ooooooo Eyal..... Eyal..... yes! Yes! " when jakey was on the ' vinegar' stroke ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
WAIT WAIT WAIT. IN *that* Eyal Pies Sophie video (or whatever itโ€™s called) from Celebrity head Island First Sight Chelsea Campโ€ฆ IS THAT FLAPS?

NOOOOOOOOO.

WHAT WENT WRONG?!

• Haha
WAIT WAIT WAIT. IN *that* Eyal Pies Sophie video (or whatever itโ€™s called) from Celebrity head Island First Sight Chelsea Campโ€ฆ IS THAT FLAPS?

NOOOOOOOOO.

WHAT WENT WRONG?!
Yes, that's her! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Eyal sees straight through her & dumps her within 40 seconds lolsssssssssss

Her face was a picture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Can people please stop writing POB, I keep getting confused and thinking Iโ€™m on the Charlotte Dawson thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, that's her! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Eyal sees straight through her & dumps her within 40 seconds lolsssssssssss

Her face was a picture๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG Iโ€™ve just watched it ๐Ÿคฏ everything about Sophie is so fake! Her voice, the way she acts! Stereotypical bimbo ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Mmmmm, that Eyal, though. Soooooo lovely and oooooooo I need a lie-down, now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Mmmmm, that Eyal, though. Soooooo lovely and oooooooo I need a lie-down, now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
See heโ€™s on the Love Island Games program thatโ€™s coming out next month. Wonder if Flaps will be watching ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
---
OMG Iโ€™ve just watched it ๐Ÿคฏ everything about Sophie is so fake! Her voice, the way she acts! Stereotypical bimbo ๐Ÿคฃ
Her voice on CGD is her proper accent. Her Instagram voice is totally put on. Sheโ€™s 100% an Essex girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.