Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets the joy of sitting in a hotel room tonight while he ''works'' I would of stayed home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what fella he waa talking to in his hotel room? He was lying shirtless on the bed in his skidding.

Why doesn't Flaps do a gay poll on Fakey's hideous cardi. Play him at his own spiteful game.

Polly Parrot is completely useless & so hung up on her own image & sex appeal. She strikes me as someone who prowls around men looking for action but mostly scares them away.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone know what fella he waa talking to in his hotel room? He was lying shirtless on the bed in his skidding.

Why doesn't Flaps do a gay poll on Fakey's hideous cardi. Play him at his own spiteful game.

Polly Parrot is completely useless & so hung up on her own image & sex appeal. She strikes me as someone who prowls around men looking for action but mostly scares them away.
That was Josh Gudgeon or 'TheJoshGudgeon' who is filming the Oscar winning cockumentaries of Oktagon's Superstar Cockwombles.

He looks a right head!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When my husband comes home from working away actually working not bleeping about doing panto he spoils me rotten . Takes me shopping then does a big food shop then plans a babysitter to take me out for the night dine me in top places and spoils me . Flaps had to drive to him and gets left so he can mess about in the gym and she’s in a tit hotel he ain’t bought her a thing .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wondering if she's had to take him another outfit because his are that crusty they'll snap with another wear ,
She doesn't look happy does she.
The way he shouts at that kid is it because it's through his phone not a proper conversation or is that the only way to get the boys attention
Also it's not just Leo's clothes that are to big those trainers look huge on him,take him to clarks get him a pair that fit properly and see if that improves his gait.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s the biggest mug sticking around with him no love at all between them 🤦‍♀️🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've never come across a lazier pair of wasters.
They don't even have any input to the kids development

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every single story Spuds been in today he has had a different food item in his hand ffs! That’s just the grub we see, can you imagine how much more he scoffs in a day? They’re both so skeletal, they must do it to shut him up and bribe him with food to behave cos they sure as hell don’t overeat. Butterball.
IMG_3851.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Every single story Spuds been in today he has had a different food item in his hand ffs! That’s just the grub we see, can you imagine how much more he scoffs in a day? They’re both so skeletal, they must do it to shut him up and bribe him with food to behave cos they sure as hell don’t overeat. Butterball.View attachment 2495504
Fakey says we only see snippets of their day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When my husband comes home from working away actually working not bleeping about doing panto he spoils me rotten . Takes me shopping then does a big food shop then plans a babysitter to take me out for the night dine me in top places and spoils me . Flaps had to drive to him and gets left so he can mess about in the gym and she’s in a tit hotel he ain’t bought her a thing .
Plus she puts left overs in a takeaway box so that she can feast on it later with the spud

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely no reaction from that kid whatsoever. He's dressed like an utter woman. Clothes far too big and the hair an utter disgrace. Imagine driving all that way to sit in a sub-par hotel with a box of cold scraps left over from your child's dinner that he couldn't eat as he's been stuffing his face all day long.

I wonder what amazing content they're planning today. They really have hit an all-time low just when you think that's impossible!

385905547_1762153460899519_6625940842822237833_n.jpg
386432055_1031111141507602_8521086621424251559_n.jpg
386623959_1074709200565199_3613788235223196611_n.jpg

---
Absolutely appalling ticket sales. Just look at all the empty seats! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's pulled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
🐔What a pair of boring cunts, I haven't missed duck all, same old sad tit, only thing that made me laugh was the red jumper, all for show so people comment..Maris Piper's cold food box :oops::oops::oops: what the duck, who films that and puts it on Instagram, what a show up......

• Heart
  • Haha
Absolutely no reaction from that kid whatsoever. He's dressed like an utter woman. Clothes far too big and the hair an utter disgrace. Imagine driving all that way to sit in a sub-par hotel with a box of cold scraps left over from your child's dinner that he couldn't eat as he's been stuffing his face all day long.

I wonder what amazing content they're planning today. They really have hit an all-time low just when you think that's impossible!

View attachment 2495709
View attachment 2495710View attachment 2495711View attachment 2495712
---
Absolutely appalling ticket sales. Just look at all the empty seats! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's pulled!

It will be hell of a shock to Paul if the stadium is empty. He’s used to sell out crowds. Fakey not so much. Night with him in his home town was pulled twice and that boxing event he did a couple of years back, wasn’t even half full either 😂 Did the promotors really think Fakey was popular enough to draw in the crowds? Oops a bit of an oversight on their part 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.