Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I presume he'll be going home after today as they start in Chester on the 10th.... Again, what actually was the point of her and Spud travelling?
---
Mystic Phil sees a sickie very soon......
The old "back" playing up again. 💯

I could've done without seeing those acupuncture needles on his arse. I bet his arse has had more pricks than a dartboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they was all paid to stay at this place .
so again free 🙄😂
how embarrassing her weekend has consisted of staying at her fellas free hotel whilst he leaves her for the gym and couldn’t even treat them to some new clothing and a nice meal out 😂🤡
---
I absolutely love how Dan oust the bleep in his place . Making out he had paid for it when the cast got a free stay
---
Also all the cast was out last night with partners by looks of it so why didn’t jake go along and take Sophie .. oh yes because they are skint as duck so two days spent stuck in a FREE hotel room …. Is that what she’s really settled for 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s driving to London after the show tonight to get his face on the POB red carpet tomorrow otherwise i can’t see why he got Krueger to drive all the way up there yesterday if he was going home tonight in fact she probably had to drive up with some hideous suit for him

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s driving to London after the show tonight to get his face on the POB red carpet tomorrow otherwise i can’t see why he got Krueger to drive all the way up there yesterday if he was going home tonight in fact she probably had to drive up with some hideous suit for him
He won’t miss that you know what he’s like .

Reactions: 11
So they was all paid to stay at this place .
so again free 🙄😂
how embarrassing her weekend has consisted of staying at her fellas free hotel whilst he leaves her for the gym and couldn’t even treat them to some new clothing and a nice meal out 😂🤡
---
I absolutely love how Dan oust the bleep in his place . Making out he had paid for it when the cast got a free stay
He’s makes it so obvious when he gets freebies but doesn’t declare them. I know a lot of the time he tags places/people/TV programmes/brands etc…. to try and get noticed and get free stuff, but the fact he tagged the hotel in Cheltenham numerous times whilst there, then the following week in Buxton not one tag of where he stopped, then this week back to tagging again, it’s pretty bloody obvious Cheltenham & VH were gifted 🙄

Reactions: 15
Urgh in that acupuncture video you can quite clearly see from his back that he has lost most of his muscle through not eating properly. The only reason you can see his abs etc is because he’s wasted away his muscle and all fat stores 🤦🏻‍♀️ not a good look and definitely not healthy

Reactions: 19
Yeah, where the duck are Flappy and Spud, wouldn't have bothered going all that way for 1 night in a crappy cheap hotel🤣🤣 all the cast stayed there so shouldn't the posts all be marked as ads🤔

Was POB where he dressed like a jockey🤭🤭🤭the chevron shirt and the clod hoppers😆😆😆 ffs he's got no style whatsoever😬😬😬

All the cast out for a curry last night, Fakey and Flaps will use Spud as an excuse for not going, skint bastards🤣🤣🤣

He'll be home tomorrow, filming Spud as soon as he wakes up and eye bleeping himself, gotta get that content Fakey🤭🤭🤭 he could travel to Chester on Tuesday morning, but you know the man who loves family will be bleeping off on Monday🙄🙄🙄 didn't Zelda claim he hated being on his own, what a load of shite, he loves it, me me me selfish bastard

Honestly seeing his arse has knocked me sick, minging bastard he is, so gross🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not a good look 🤢🤢
---
Yeah, where the duck are Flappy and Spud, wouldn't have bothered going all that way for 1 night in a crappy cheap hotel🤣🤣 all the cast stayed there so shouldn't the posts all be marked as ads🤔

Was POB where he dressed like a jockey🤭🤭🤭the chevron shirt and the clod hoppers😆😆😆 ffs he's got no style whatsoever😬😬😬

All the cast out for a curry last night, Fakey and Flaps will use Spud as an excuse for not going, skint bastards🤣🤣🤣

He'll be home tomorrow, filming Spud as soon as he wakes up and eye bleeping himself, gotta get that content Fakey🤭🤭🤭 he could travel to Chester on Tuesday morning, but you know the man who loves family will be bleeping off on Monday🙄🙄🙄 didn't Zelda claim he hated being on his own, what a load of shite, he loves it, me me me selfish bastard

Honestly seeing his arse has knocked me sick, minging bastard he is, so gross🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢
I think because of the time of year the hotels are all empty so would have got a decent offer for the full monthly boss to hire the rooms for the week for the cast .

He could drive home after tonight’s show most men working 12 hour actual shifts drive home after a shift . My cousin is a plasterer he works in London all week then drives back home three hour drive on the last day to get home to his wife and son .

just shows he’s all about himself he uses that poor boy for content same with her . I definitely believe Freddie is living at his dads and she has some contact with him .

• Heart
Why is he lying posing like that, if that was your husband would you not be scarlett for him 🤣🤣🤣 he isn't lying flat, he has raised his arse up the same way a woman would when she's trying to make her bum look bigger in her bikini 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but from the comments on the Oktagon insta page it looks like the fight will be on channel 4. Makes sense why Fakey has agreed now, anything to get on the TV 🙄

Reactions: 18
So if, and that’s a big if, Polly has wangled him an invite to the POB, surely he’ll be going home tonight and then into London late afternoon for it tomorrow? Remember last year they said it was so last minute that was why Flappy didn’t go because she couldn’t get ready in time 😂

• Haha
Why is he lying posing like that, if that was your husband would you not be scarlett for him 🤣🤣🤣 he isn't lying flat, he has raised his arse up the same way a woman would when she's trying to make her bum look bigger in her bikini 🤣
OMG, he is such an idiot! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but from the comments on the Oktagon insta page it looks like the fight will be on channel 4. Makes sense why Fakey has agreed now, anything to get on the TV 🙄
I think only Chanel 4 sport and not many people watch it . Sky sports is the one

Reactions: 11
I think only Chanel 4 sport and not many people watch it . Sky sports is the one
Yeh true, Sky sports rarely show UFC as it’s usually on TNT which was previously BT sport. The top fights are always PPV as well so the fact this Oktagon fight is on normal tele says a lot 😂 but this bleep thinks 1 minute on Loose women “presenting” is an achievement so he’ll be buzzing he’s on channel 4.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.