Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Polly has taken Off Limits off her insta bio. Fakey is still named on there. Wonder if she’s got him a ticket for POB yet and if so, will she be there filming him and setting up fake fans again with photos and clipboards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen Polly has taken Off Limits off her insta bio. Fakey is still named on there. Wonder if she’s got him a ticket for POB yet and if so, will she be there filming him and setting up fake fans again with photos and clipboards 😂
Hahahahaaaaa, desperate 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
She’d said she was waiting until Norwich cos that’s the closest to where they live. I reckon they’ll be another couple reel going up and she’s there purely for content. He knows his engagement rate and followers are dwindling and we all know he’ll do anything for attention on the gram. Enter Flappy and Spud for the weekend 👍🏻
I thought that was where she said she was going to watch. Plus we all know she can leave at a moments notice as she's binned her second son I mean oops first son off

• Sad
  • Haha
They probably sacked her off 😂😂😂 can’t blame them
seriously though polly is useless and these towie stars don’t want two seconds on Lorraine and loose women and all she seems to get Jake is those two seconds nobody else wants . She has no power to even get Jake or anybody else a documentary or own show .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just love the way he cuts her off talking. She's utterly gormless looking and looks a right state. I would love to know how much Spud eats in a day. Probably more than the pair of them combined!

386341653_842917250713958_3456454146276943310_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just love the way he cuts her off talking. She's utterly gormless looking and looks a right state. I would love to know how much Spud eats in a day. Probably more than the pair of them combined!

View attachment 2494457
View attachment 2494458
View attachment 2494459
View attachment 2494461
Hate to be nasty but Leo looks bleeping awful 🤢 what the duck is he wearing

why is he dressed like a teenage student smoking pot ffs 🤢🤢

looks a bleeping mess and ain’t no way I’d walk around with my husband dressed like that the gay boy !!!

see nugget is stuffing his face again . Day off and all they do is window shop and put him on a quid ride jeez !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe they are putting Leo’s leftover food in a box to take back to the hotel room tell me you’re skint without telling me! Such an odd time they eat anyway is it late lunch or very early tea? Perhaps if the lad had proper set meal times he wouldn’t need to keep snacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought that was where she said she was going to watch. Plus we all know she can leave at a moments notice as she's binned her second son I mean oops first son off
Which is JUST what jake wanted , so he's got his way.
We called it out on here ages ago.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Can’t believe they are putting Leo’s leftover food in a box to take back to the hotel room tell me you’re skint without telling me! Such an odd time they eat anyway is it late lunch or very early tea? Perhaps if the lad had proper set meal times he wouldn’t need to keep snacking!
That’s bleeping ridiculous 🤢🤢
mate I’ve paid hundred quid for a meal felt sick and not ate it and never have I asked for a scrap box they are skint as duck wouldn’t mind bet it was only a cheap kids meal 🤢🤢 who gives a child food from lunch cold

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously, nothing is more offputting than a bloke who probably takes three times longer than a woman getting ready. These hair systems must absolutely stink and be irritating af. The amount of glue and tape that holds these things down is staggering.

Pure vanity. Don't these blokes realise how pathetic they look?

I’m surprised Jacob hasn’t shown us his reveal yet😂😂. No wonder he sometimes has that chalk line on his ‘hairline’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Utterly shameful. She even wanted to put in the box whatever was on the other plate.

They must be skint af.

• Haha
  • Wow
Me and my daughter have poor appetites and can’t always finish a meal so have been known to ask for a box but I certainly wouldn’t post it on social media! That’s his evening meal sorted they won’t have to pay for anything at the Village. Seriously that kid is always eating they must just shove him grub to stop him whinging. Our Village hotel used to be lovely but not any more so I wouldn’t be proudly videoing a crap room upgrade. Must be free. Also I know Flappys dress sense is awful but he always mocks her.

Utterly shameful. She even wanted to put in the box whatever was on the other plate.

They must be skint af.

View attachment 2494622

I bet all my worldly goods when that camera stopped rolling he said oh go on then pop whatever was in that pot in the box and I will eat it later 🤣🤣
His favourite saying as we all know is you gotta get your money’s worth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.