Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Pride of Britain is on Sunday so do we think he’s going as he won’t be working then? Look who’s got the red carpet instagram live gig 🤭 and isn’t that the same lady who he did the Pride of Manchester instagram live red carpet with? She obviously didn’t put in a good word for him then or they saw his ‘performance’ and weren’t impressed 😂
They would rip Jake apart they hate him especially Pete telling him to go home and get changed 😂😂 no suit on
---
You need to come out Fakey boy! It's getting ridiculous now!

View attachment 2492856
He gives me creeps weirdo 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why is pervert joe in his underpants 🤢🤢God he really turns my stomach🤮.Missing his family lots this week fake pig of a man😡😡

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That video he posted was creepy, no one wants to see him with his shirt off 🤮

• Sick
When you pimp your kids out for likes and content certainly attracts bleeping weird freaks.Fred looks so forced to smile really pisses me of how much she shows of her two sons😡😡He’s as bad and to be honest both tit parents.
IMG_8644.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
duck sake, you know he’s wanking over those pictures of himself tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The face of a tit mother who gives zero fucks about her first born son. duck off Flapz Akimbo. You are a complete joke to motherhood. If that
contrived photo was to stand a chance of looking remotely loving or heartfelt then you wouldn't be starting straight into the lens admiring your pneumatic lips.
Screenshot_20231005-213355_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
The face of a tit mother who gives zero fucks about her first born son. duck off Flapz Akimbo. You are a complete joke to motherhood. If that
contrived photo was to stand a chance of looking remotely loving or heartfelt then you wouldn't be starting straight into the lens admiring your pneumatic lips.
View attachment 2493252
What 30 year old mother does that . When I have pictures with my kids I act my bleeping age and actually hug them or smile not pout like a teenager !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2493252
Purdys hole

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he jumping on this 'oh I've burnt 1000 calories by breakfast' everybody knows fitness trackers are inaccurate, literally any decent PT will tell you this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2493252
Looks like a massive hemorrhoid around a ring piece! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.