Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and now he’s sharing it to Tiktok 🤢 most people are doing about half a dozen of them. Then there’s him doing 30. Always has to take it further than anyone else 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is he jumping on this 'oh I've burnt 1000 calories by breakfast' everybody knows fitness trackers are inaccurate, literally any decent PT will tell you this!
Noooo my Fitbit makes me feel some what healthy 😭 I’ll live with the denial 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and now he’s sharing it to Tiktok 🤢 most people are doing about half a dozen of them. Then there’s him doing 30. Always has to take it further than anyone else 🙄
Looks thoroughly gay in every single photo, and his ears are massive! Bugga-lugs with a massive beak - fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Documuntary of a closet Power Ranger!

Another tit quote. 🙄

386127699_1285455818823761_8675531191499548775_n.jpg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like more and more people are getting sick of the same old content over and over again. Let’s see how long before he gets his card out. He never lets himself go below 1,015,000 so I reckon he’ll treat himself at the weekend 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
considering off limits know Jake is forever using his relatives deaths of cancer I’m shocked they used Chris and not Jake but then that shows just how much they hate him 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
considering off limits know Jake is forever using his relatives deaths of cancer I’m shocked they used Chris and not Jake but then that shows just how much they hate him 🤣
Even if Off Limits had put him forward (highly unlikely), I actually think it’s his attention seeking and constant grief thieving that stops the programs wanting to use him. He’d make it about himself rather than the charity. He proved that with the Marathon. Also how many times can you hear the same story over and over again. Every single reality show he’s done, he’s brought up his dad and brother on them. I’m sure if we all see it, people in the ‘industry’ also see how he uses them purely for content and attention.

• Heart
He looks so ill, and he's still got quite a lot of weight to loose. This fight should never have been put together for the weight it has. So unhealthy for him to loose so much. He honestly looks like he's dieing now!!!!

Looks like more and more people are getting sick of the same old content over and over again. Let’s see how long before he gets his card out. He never lets himself go below 1,015,000 so I reckon he’ll treat himself at the weekend 😉
What the silly bleep doesn’t realise is instagram are clearing bots and him wasting money that he clearly doesn’t have to buy more fake followers is just ridiculous because instagram will just remove them

• Heart
Seriously, nothing is more offputting than a bloke who probably takes three times longer than a woman getting ready. These hair systems must absolutely stink and be irritating af. The amount of glue and tape that holds these things down is staggering.

Pure vanity. Don't these blokes realise how pathetic they look?

• Haha
I only follow about 100 people on the ‘Gram, but yeah duck me, if any of them started posting 15+ times a day they’ll quickly be shuffled off to the Great Unfollow Bin in the sky

• Heart
  • Haha
Seriously, nothing is more offputting than a bloke who probably takes three times longer than a woman getting ready. These hair systems must absolutely stink and be irritating af. The amount of glue and tape that holds these things down is staggering.

Pure vanity. Don't these blokes realise how pathetic they look?

This has killed me off watching it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀💀
Looks ridiculous 😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Either that he’s on some stupid restricted diet, protein shakes etc, where you don’t eat normal food. I’m shocked at how ill he looks. Lots of muscle definition but he looks so weak.

Reactions: 16
Either that he’s on some stupid restricted diet, protein shakes etc, where you don’t eat normal food. I’m shocked at how ill he looks. Lots of muscle definition but he looks so weak.
He’s looking late 40s . I genuinely mean it aswell he looks shocking
surely that’s not right to be like that 🤢
I think he’s on steroids and at gym daily obsessed with winning but he’s making himself look old and sick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re-sharing this crap again. It looks totally forced and fake. You can see Fred's eye looking towards the camera as he's "kissing" her. As for her face, grow up you utter mess.

386346859_280000931609306_3484626933807025722_n.jpg

---
Another fake message "blowing smoke up his arse". 🙄

As for "young Jake" - he looks like one of my besties who is 1,000,000% GAY!

386403143_332198135993173_3622724340250072727_n.jpg
386216658_835364124950123_3569878101028308537_n.jpg
386550173_1503048193764448_3255153698335298786_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.