Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🀑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look that cardigan again 🀒 Flappy looks happy to be there πŸ™„ and Fakey is buzzing cos he’s got his IG content for the day/weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she is dressed like the tin man from wizard of oz and love is dressed in Freddie's clothes. He can not slag her clothes when he dresses like a oap daily

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she is dressed like the tin man from wizard of oz and love is dressed in Freddie's clothes. He can not slag her clothes when he dresses like a oap daily
There's people who can carry off a quirky look or dress sense. Fakey definitely can't.
Not that it's quirky in the first place. Just looks like he raids the bins outside charity shops. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There's people who can carry off a quirky look or dress sense. Fakey definitely can't.
Not that it's quirky in the first place. Just looks like he raids the bins outside charity shops. 🀣
He doesn't have the personality to go with the dress sense. If he dressed normal he might be taken a bit more serious but I'd say the vinnys (Irish charity shop) would turn him away

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So tin foil has arrived for whatπŸ™„let’s use Leo again for likesπŸ™„πŸ™„.Is his stay gifted as see he’s tagging it in his stories.Might give these pricks a miss as the fakery is just of the scaleπŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
So tin foil has arrived for whatπŸ™„let’s use Leo again for likesπŸ™„πŸ™„.Is his stay gifted as see he’s tagging it in his stories.Might give these pricks a miss as the fakery is just of the scaleπŸ™„πŸ™„
Village hotel back in the day was good but now it’s even worst than the traveloge
the rooms are filthy always dirty . The carpets are all old and stained
even the upgrade rooms are tit . You get deals for cheap on the hotel .
but I think it’s gifted stay for him to tag the hotel .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
clearly couldn’t get a nice little gifted lodge though, just a crappy hotel room. Thought they liked taking the cat to places now? πŸ˜‚

Wait for the picture of Sophie and Leo joining him on stage tonight 🀒 I’ve had enough of them now, more boring than ever.

• Haha
clearly couldn’t get a nice little gifted lodge though, just a crappy hotel room. Thought they liked taking the cat to places now? πŸ˜‚

Wait for the picture of Sophie and Leo joining him on stage tonight 🀒 I’ve had enough of them now, more boring than ever.
Yeah, what about the cat! Won't it be disappointed after being brought away for a break before! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I wouldn’t be bragging about staying there. Very basic for a supposed z list couple πŸ˜‰ maybe he’s got them there so they can take Leo to the 1970s throwback hairdresser? Imagine the content and engagement he’d get from that πŸ™„. As for him taking the piss out of her trousers. Never seen a couple that have got such bleeping awful dress sense but genuinely think they’re some sort of fashionistas and as if Leo’s T-shirt (tent) is genuine Hugo Boss πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Remember when he first got with her and she was pregnant and he would get gifted stays in nice hotel chains that was expensive πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now he’s got her a free gifted stay in a budget hotel that charges less than Β£60 a night

Coventry village hotel is one of the worst village hotels . They have offers on all week I’ve been many times for buisness never paid over Β£59 a night .

funnily enough they have a huge designer outlet I went mad in bet he won’t take his wife they can’t afford duck all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
...the Canteen/ breakfast room is no expense spent... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

vworkscoventryvillagehotels-0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was she due to go see the show this weekend or are they both so desperate for content that she's gone to see him?

Was she due to go see the show this weekend or are they both so desperate for content that she's gone to see him?
That's probably about the size of it .....
And looking at his size ( we've ALL seen THAT posted online) , it'll be slim pickings there, as well πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d said she was waiting until Norwich cos that’s the closest to where they live. I reckon they’ll be another couple reel going up and she’s there purely for content. He knows his engagement rate and followers are dwindling and we all know he’ll do anything for attention on the gram. Enter Flappy and Spud for the weekend πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you reckon we will see the usual obligatory " instakiss" photo - you know, usually leaning in towards one another , posed to the inch?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.