Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Polly Parrot won't be there this year. Does anybody know what time it starts? Fancy not doing your research about the trains not running etc. These two really are thick as tit. Plain embarrassing at this point.

View attachment 2498504
Funnily enough no people with clipboards this year …. So fake like her client . Absolutely no way did she have a glam squad they had all day to set off so they absolutely getting ready in a service station 🤣🤣 how tragic
---
Are we sure they've actually been invited and that was his hand with the ticket.....?

You honestly couldn't make it up. What a couple of clowns.

Dumb and even Dumber! 🤡🤡

View attachment 2498493
Oh I just watched he’s slagging off others saying MOST people get a glam squad in a hotel …. Trying to justify that he’s so skint he had to get to drive them she can’t even drink has to do her own make up get ready in her car and can’t afford a hotel

how utterly embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we sure they've actually been invited and that was his hand with the ticket.....?

You honestly couldn't make it up. What a couple of clowns.

Dumb and even Dumber! 🤡🤡
Why do they talk at to each other like they are in an extremely badly written play? 🤣

• Haha
I've just turned inside out cringing at the antics of these two skint losers....
They'd have been better off staying at home and saving the pennies for their priority bills 😄😄😄😄😄
Disappointed much, boulders?? Not quite the zilch lister lifestyle you signed up for, is it.....

• Haha
Why would you film your wife getting changed in a car park and put it all over Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️. If he’d driven this wouldn’t have happened 🤷🏻‍♀️ reminds me of that time they went to London for an important meeting before the OK event and went into a hotel toilets to change for it 😂. Mortifying 🙄 All because they’re so desperate to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously, I'm completely invested in this unfolding car crash! 💯

WTAF???

NB: Her dress looks dirt cheap. Her hair and make-up is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The lies just fall off the tongue with the pair of them. Her saying they were going to stay up there originally. Well why didn’t you then? Didn’t know about train replacements 🙄 and if he wasn’t such an entitled bleep expecting her to drive all the time, she could have got ready at home. Imagine going through all that just to go to a zlist event. When I say z list, the people invited this year (not including the actual people that matter and who these awards should be all about) are real scraping the barrel types.
Also they’re in such a rush but he’s still filming it all 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else disappointed with what we’ve seen of his outfit so far? I was expecting something more than a basic grey/black suit. As for her. She really needs to keep them horrific bolt ons covered at all times 🤮

• Haha
How long before he’s doing the how much do you trust your wife challenge !?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeh the bolt ons look so so bad. Least the flaps are covered.

how much have they wasted in fuel/cost of outfits/parking to turn up late and try and mingle with the z listers.

It seems very weird that such a successful TV presenter/actor hasn’t got any preferential treatment like make up squad and car pick up. Oh wait that’s cos he’s an absolute nobod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Karma is a witch lol.Shes fuming and looks so underdressed for the occasion🤣🤣🤣Hair in a bobble and her tits god no words needed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Karma is a witch lol.Shes fuming and looks so underdressed for the occasion🤣🤣🤣Hair in a bobble and her tits god no words needed 🤣🤣
2 complete sweaty messes by the time they have tramped a mile 🤣🤣 her shoes hanging off her feet. How embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.