Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have actual tears of laughter 😭😭😭😭😭 this is on par with MMMM and the travelodge days it’s bleeping epic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised she didn’t wear her Bambi & Bear shite, so she could be asked on the red carpet who she was wearing.

They’re comedy gold, can’t believe they’re documenting it all, how are they not mortified?! 😂

IMG_0760.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t mind but she’s probably paid £40/£50 to park the car. Imagine spending more on the carpark than your outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone think he'll pull a sickie tomorrow as he's made himself and his beard look like a right pair of dildos.....???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate how he makes everything her fault! Why do women always wear shoes that hurt their feet no how about you stop wasting money on tit jewellery and horrific knitwear and get your wife a taxi?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well those two are so cheap and skint tonight has been great lol.No class whatsoever 🤣🤣Where she get that cheap dress from? Sure it will be on vinted by next week🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear this has shaped up to be very very tragic. Far more than his normal standard.

should have stayed at home and watched the New big brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
It will be hell of a shock to Paul if the stadium is empty. He’s used to sell out crowds. Fakey not so much. Night with him in his home town was pulled twice and that boxing event he did a couple of years back, wasn’t even half full either 😂 Did the promotors really think Fakey was popular enough to draw in the crowds? Oops a bit of an oversight on their part 🤭
Probably saw that he had 1m followers and didn’t realise they weren’t real lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
#84- No POB red carpet for these two no marks, so skint they have to get dressed in car parks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Looks like some of the off limits clients like Tasha and Andrew got fancy rooms at one of the Hilton hotels. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Honest to god I cannot wait for the recap on the new thread. I’m bleeping pissing myself sent it in the family group chat hahahaahahahahaha brilliant
---
Welcome grab a seat it’s epic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like some of the off limits clients like Tasha and Andrew got fancy rooms at one of the Hilton hotels. How embarrassing.
I noticed off limits have been getting hotels for clients but not Jake 🤦‍♀️
also Chris had a full week stay last week with Hilton
---
Honest to god I cannot wait for the recap on the new thread. I’m bleeping pissing myself sent it in the family group chat hahahaahahahahaha brilliant
---
Welcome grab a seat it’s epic
Do we think they even went ? On pride Britain page they have posted every single person today who has posted about going the awards but not jakes 😂😂 also I had a look and it’s showing all the tables and they are full but no Jake or Sophie ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.