Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔Got to wait till Thursday to see The Dicks showing off, bonus now I can watch BB 😆 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s either driving them to the train station or to London 😂😂😂 No driver or private car for them then. A lot of the people going are already in hotels getting glammed but looks like Flappys already done her make up at home. Ooh how the other half live. Can’t afford a private taxi or MUA but he’s supposedly wearing a 10 grand ring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A really glamorous top from F&F eh Flapz? Been reading here much? Is she off to change in the bogs again?

As for him, that suit looks cheap and nasty. Doesn't he realise there's a dress code?

View attachment 2498299
Bo
A really glamorous top from F&F eh Flapz? Been reading here much? Is she off to change in the bogs again?

As for him, that suit looks cheap and nasty. Doesn't he realise there's a dress code?

View attachment 2498299
she is a stuck up bleep for somebody who is crippled in debts 😂😂 so skint they have had Tod rive to the event and not even in a fancy hotel tramps . He looks ridiculous 🙄🤢

this event is about those getting awards for amazing things not two beggy counts who can’t get airtime hoping to get jiticed by the scum newspaper 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bring it on, we need some laughs. The clips that @CrazyBaldhead posted from last year had me in stitches. 🤣

Who the heck would want photos with that saddo! He has such delusions about his 'fame', it's pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Got to wait till Thursday to see The Dicks showing off, bonus now I can watch BB 😆 ...
The live is 5pm on ted carpet with Pete and Sam Thompson I hope they don’t speak with him but no doubt polly is doing her work to get him noticed 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The live is 5pm on ted carpet with Pete and Sam Thompson I hope they don’t speak with him but no doubt polly is doing her work to get him noticed 😂🤡
I hope they do speak to him, Pete usually manages to get a little dig in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pete can’t say anything about what Fakeys wearing this year. Pete looks like he’s wearing a bleeping vest top/t shirt under his jacket and his boots are horrendous. What happened to people being respectful and wearing shirt and ties to ‘black tie’ events 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pete can’t say anything about what Fakeys wearing this year. Pete looks like he’s wearing a bleeping vest top/t shirt under his jacket and his boots are horrendous. What happened to people being respectful and wearing shirt and ties to ‘black tie’ events 🤦🏻‍♀️
That velvet suit looks bloody ridiculous. The charity shop couldn't get rid of it quick enough! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I bet every single cast member of The Full Monty is pissing themselves laughing at the antics of the desperados.
Tarted up in their Primark finest, dodgy jewellery, all to sit with the riff raff in the nosebleeds....
Sad pair of cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
It shows the level of a lot of the guests when Georgia Harrison (ex Towie, LI both from years ago) is at her first POB purely because of the douche bag Stephen Bear. Never been invited before she said but suddenly after the court case she’s now at loads of red carpet events again. Awful what happened to her but would you really want to be back in the public eye because of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ So many z listers there for him to compete with 😂

• Haha
No sign of them yet 🤣
How sad did her own make up had to drive to the event and no hotel skint and irrelevant must kill them 🤣
---
How much we betting he pays to go in the daily mail 🤣🤣 he was first to arrive last year . He gets manic with all the z listers the weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They got stuck in traffic and are running late apparently there is a ‘glam squad’ at the hotel but they won’t make it in time (because it’s not for you nobody’s) so Soph is going to get ready in the back of the car ooooh living the high life! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
They got stuck in traffic and are running late apparently there is a ‘glam squad’ at the hotel but they won’t make it in time (because it’s not for you nobody’s) so Soph is going to get ready in the back of the car ooooh living the high life! 😂

• Haha
Are we sure they've actually been invited and that was his hand with the ticket.....?

You honestly couldn't make it up. What a couple of clowns.

Dumb and even Dumber! 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Well Polly Parrot won't be there this year. Does anybody know what time it starts? Fancy not doing your research about the trains not running etc. These two really are thick as tit. Plain embarrassing at this point.

publicistpollybeth_1696784082765.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.