Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that the he’s talking so well story is just for our benefit. I don’t know how well he’s speaking I only listened on mute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how these two skid marks got a invite😡Both just so unlikeable and desperate
They would have got one from polly . Makes no odds they didn’t get an actual invite like higher up z listers
both will look like cunts
---
Oh so Fakey is not the bro...
View attachment 2497974
Jake tagged Dan last week and Dan didn’t even re post it 😂😂😂
he can’t stand Jake . All the cast go out daily for meals but jakes sat in his bill

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they're going to The Pride of Britain Awards. I bet this year she demanded the ticket as we all know how him and Polly acted like last year. This should be comedy gold!

I think she needs subtitles with her stories. She can barely talk with that abnormal long tongue and those lips! I hope she has a miracle worker for tonight coz she looks rough af.

View attachment 2497914
View attachment 2497916
---
Another "humble" post. 🙄

View attachment 2497922
Is his 6 pack real? 🤔
It does look like a purchased Pedah Andre One?

Soynds like he is championing the other guy but he looks like he is stealing back the opportunity for some compliments on his body.
He is the star of the show ✅️

He is very lean this Jake.
Is he a sportsman?

Reactions: 9
Was it the POB when he was shouting someone and they completely ignored him 😂
He was lingering around and they never even spoke to him 😂 it was Pete wicks told him to go home and get dressed . And he was taking the piss out of him about not wearing a suit to an event he then did evils and pushed the camera away . I laughed hard at polly making people stand with clipboards absolutely pathetic set up . He’s embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No he isn't. He really isn't. That's it, let your child stand right near an open window. Nice one.

I hope his new glasses got scratched.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell the belly on Maris and then when he climbed up I thought he was going out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s talking so well now bless him no he isn’t he can still barely get a sentence together and even then you can perhaps make out one word and there’s nothing like letting your son lean out an open window while you just film hopefully the glasses were expensive and are now smashed to bits
Tattle playing up for me today not letting me upload or like anything

anyway pride Britain have posted fave stars seats and none have jakes face 🤣🤣 so he’s definitely sat with the public at the back embarrassed for him and bet Polly acts like he’s a huge star in demand daft cow . Love how Pete and Sam are hosting I hope they don’t let him near them to talk 🤣

• Haha
The fact the weather is unseasonably warm, I really hope he doesn’t do another jacket without a shirt on underneath like he did at the NTAs 🤮 These awards are meant to be black tie but that didn’t stop him looking a bleeping scruff last year and we know he’ll wear something for attention 🤮
I’m calling big boots, sunglasses, loads of chunky cheap jewellery, a new hair piece and I’m so so hoping he wears something that he gets the absolute piss ripped out of him by the press and the other zlisters there. 👍🏻
Also them going to this 100% proves they got no NTA invite this year 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think he’s talking better at all. Still dressing him in those ugly baggy clothes poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tattle playing up for me today not letting me upload or like anything

anyway pride Britain have posted fave stars seats and none have jakes face 🤣🤣 so he’s definitely sat with the public at the back embarrassed for him and bet Polly acts like he’s a huge star in demand daft cow . Love how Pete and Sam are hosting I hope they don’t let him near them to talk 🤣
When you look at where people are sitting, there really is a lot of z listers going. He calls himself a ‘TV Presenter’ but his photo is nowhere to be seen and instead they’re showing where dancers off of Strictly and ex Love Island contestants are sitting 😂 it proves just how low down the chain he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as stacey solomon annoys me her 2 Yr old speaks better than spud, much better

• Heart
When you look at where people are sitting, there really is a lot of z listers going. He calls himself a ‘TV Presenter’ but his photo is nowhere to be seen and instead they’re showing where dancers off of Strictly and ex Love Island contestants are sitting 😂 it proves just how low down the chain he really is
Exactly. His face is not on any table so yet again he’s at the back with normal public . He’s a idiot I cringe how much he thinks he’s a celeb . Like you said all ex love islanders and towie stars getting seats . He’s so irrelevant it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
He’s managed to blag an invite. Him and Flapz are the scourge of Britain. Can’t wait to see what he’s wearing! Hope it’s the Boohoo suit 😂
IMG_0758.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
duck me you’d think they were going to the Oscars 🙄 Another award show that is full of z listers and hardly anything to brag about. Should be about the people getting the awards, not the selfish cunts going just to get their faces on TV. Yes F&F I’m talking about you.
---
Whatever he’s wearing clothes wise, the first thing I’m embarrassed about for him is the fake Cartier ring he’s wearing. Step daddy has to get him a basic car on finance because he can’t afford it, but he’s making out he’s wearing a £10,000 ring 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Still no tie disrespectful prick bet that shirt is undone to the waist aswell he’s disgusting

• Sick
A really glamorous top from F&F eh Flapz? Been reading here much? Is she off to change in the bogs again?

As for him, that suit looks cheap and nasty. Doesn't he realise there's a dress code?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So they're going to The Pride of Britain Awards. I bet this year she demanded the ticket as we all know how him and Polly acted like last year. This should be comedy gold!

I think she needs subtitles with her stories. She can barely talk with that abnormal long tongue and those lips! I hope she has a miracle worker for tonight coz she looks rough af.

View attachment 2497914
View attachment 2497916
---
Another "humble" post. 🙄

View attachment 2497922
Has he got a disease?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dumb arse driving as usual.He really makes my stomach turn🤢Stupid ear ring his bleeping wig 🤢🤢Just everything about him🤢
IMG_8661.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.